Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Speed server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Speed server 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deadpool deadpool is a male

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race: Absorber
Clan: KHORNE

Speed server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is poll about recount all servers to speed mode (faster lvling). I wonder if english servers would be recounted too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by deadpool: 10-15-2017 12:01.

10-15-2017 12:01 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
Szeszej Szeszej is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're still gathering feedback but if we decide to convert servers to speed move, all servers (including UK) will be converted.

10-18-2017 07:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey Szeseblah Tongue

can you provide us with the same info on polish forum on what speed serves actually mean

google is doing a fantastic job translating Wink

thanks !

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-18-2017 13:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Administrator

To make it short - some Polish servers have faster levelling, meaning that you need fewer PoPs to level up. When this change is introduced on servers that didn't have it previously, we will simply recalculate your current level and give you the random stats you should be getting for levelling up. You'll also get the appropriate HP and BP boost

The random stats will most likely be spread evenly across all parameters and the rest will be added randomly.

This change is beneficial for you (you get to equip better items sooner, HP and BP are increased, quests are more or less unaffected) and thanks to it we'll only have 2 server types (UW and Necro) so balancing will be much easier.

You can give your feedback here if you wish or I could make a questionnaire in a different thread. We're mostly gathering feedback from Polish servers because we have the biggest population there.

10-18-2017 14:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Thanks for the reply

and yes we understand polish realms have a larger player base

im all for it..more linear lvling up would be nicer rather than the grind higher lvls on this server are seeing.

only question i have is

does this have any impact on expo/koth mob stats /difficulty/exp gain ?

thanks for reading Sz

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-19-2017 09:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

hey Szesebleh Tongue

any update on this ?

11-10-2017 08:37 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
faceeater faceeater is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race: Absorber

ba-al we will get the speed server the same time as the BW app, the loch ness monster in the zoo and cooked pigs that fly to your front door for convenient bacon sandwiches, and gold plated unicorns for sale in petsathome !

11-10-2017 20:32 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Administrator

In other words - soon Wink

11-13-2017 07:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Speed server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH