Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Epic items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Epic items 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Epic items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a real issue, but I just noticed that when an item is upgraded to Epic, the image for the item reverts from the "Perfect" range to the "Normal" one.
Surely they should at least stick to the image for a Perfect item...

01-09-2018 16:12 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you, I'll check if this is the intended behaviour.

01-10-2018 08:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

Epic Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On the drawing, yes, I have drawers go and add the new image. When in case it exists to the epic a drawing.

Or Bloodwars pointed with the chip 3 of each weapon, three times. All right, I am saying that there may be an elusion of three ways to have the scythe, Bloodwars pointed, knowing this, or having them gotten, like by the words of Aldous Huxley on the chip 3.

And the scythe is. For any elusion, it is a scythe.

06-05-2018 00:08 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I report this problem few years ago, but wasn't solved , it seems bv team loose the ico for legendary scyte.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 07-16-2018 20:24.

07-16-2018 20:23 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You mean the picture of legendary scythe is not displayed?

07-17-2018 10:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Epic items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH