Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem buying premium through mobile option » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Problem buying premium through mobile option
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Problem buying premium through mobile option Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: broodje

Problem description: mobile premium top up not working

Every time I enter mobile and press buy I get: An error has occurred, unable to load transaction.

I topped up with this mobile number last time with no issues.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

05-30-2018 16:50 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Problem buying premium through mobile option Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me also ive tried on o2, EE and sky mobile

05-30-2018 19:36 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
byn

Thread Starter Thread Started by byn
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any chance of a reply?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 06-03-2018 10:39.

06-03-2018 02:15 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry. For some reason I missed this thread. Have you tried using the premium contact form?

06-03-2018 12:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
byn

No, that states; What should I do if my Premium Account is not extended? which it is not the problem, it just won't go past entering mobile number.

After entering mobile number it comes up with the error notice as stated above, and goes no further, usually it would send a code to your mobile which after entering tops up premium, it does not go that far.

As second poster said he is having same issue so it's not a one off with my number or devices.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 06-03-2018 14:17.

06-03-2018 14:03 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Szeszej
Administrator

It seems you're right, there's really no good option there. I'll pass this to Konrad.

06-04-2018 03:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

All right. First of all - is it still happening? It might have been just a temporary problem. Second of all - the contact form is so minimalistic because there's really not much we can do about mobile payments. You need to contact the service provider here: http://payment.allopass.com/error/newcom...2519&idd=418518

All we can say is the system works at the moment and payments are being processed.

06-04-2018 10:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
byn

No still doing the same; An error has occurred, unable to load transaction.

I have used the link you provided but can not submit to them as it asks for a shortcode, which I do not have. It is information required to progress with the contact form.

Face are you still having the same problem?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 06-04-2018 12:16.

06-04-2018 12:08 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
byn

Problem half solved sausage.

I went onto the laptop and the mobile top up worked as normal. It would seem that the error only occurs using apple devices, well at least my phone and iPad. Although last time I used mobile top up I used these devices with no issue.

06-06-2018 10:26 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Szeszej
Administrator

We'll try to check that, thank you!

06-06-2018 20:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Could you take a screenshot of the error and tell us what system/browser you use on both devices? That'd be really helpful for us.

06-07-2018 08:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem buying premium through mobile option

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH