Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Normal caravan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Normal caravan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

Smile Normal caravan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I enjoyed normal caravan.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by deflaura: 07-06-2018 14:51.

07-06-2018 14:50 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I miss it too.
I know passing a few single pilgs could be more rewarding than a caravan of 12, but I dont have time for 4hrs of single quests, so most go unspent Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 07-07-2018 07:05.

07-06-2018 17:07 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

Thread Starter Thread Started by deflaura
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I have the luck to... Wink

07-07-2018 14:15 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Bring back caravans..
07-08-2018 13:25 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Normal caravan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH