Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Quest drops » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quest drops
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Quest drops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since I haven't dropped anything relevant this year with 500+ luck, I am going to give up on quest related premium features. Before giving up on the game completely, I would like to know if the devs have ever thought of some compensation system for drops. It's just stupid that some players get a lot of drops and others don't get anything at all.
08-22-2018 05:35 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Epics now use the fair drop system (meaning that you are guaranteed to get one every X quests). We're also thinking about adding some kind of a crafting system, but it's a long way off.

08-22-2018 06:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by terjohnny
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Epics you mean for Necro? UW doesn't drop epics in quests
08-22-2018 07:12 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Registration Date: 07-30-2014
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

RE: Quest drops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very true Big Grin

since i am playing the only good item that I have dropped is a venge ring of concentration, and that's it Big Grin

also it is kind of stupid with 66% chance of success to have 30-40% completed quest / day Big Grin
and with 90% of attack to fail 5-6 / day Big Grin
08-22-2018 13:43 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

quote:
Originally posted by terjohnny

But on UW you can merge things and eventually you'll get what you need.

08-22-2018 14:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
quote:
Originally posted by terjohnny

But on UW you can merge things and eventually you'll get what you need.

But what he is saying is certain accounts are constantly dropping high end items compared to others. Although we can merge on UW these people are reaching there goals well faster, so players quality of drops effects progress. It's disheartening to see money, time and effort less rewarding than others.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

08-22-2018 15:03 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

This is a weird issue...

It's very RNG dependant, and definitely let's some players hit the jackpot, but I also quite like that you can play this as a stubborn pauper and eventually get somewhere.

I merged hundreds of junk items to eventually get the weapon I wanted.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
08-22-2018 19:29 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
This is a weird issue...

It's very RNG dependant, and definitely let's some players hit the jackpot, but I also quite like that you can play this as a stubborn pauper and eventually get somewhere.

I merged hundreds of junk items to eventually get the weapon I wanted.

And cause it took you so long to merge that weapon from junk the rest of you is stuck in 2009 Ÿ¤£ Ÿ¤£ Ÿ¤£

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 08-23-2018 12:01.

08-23-2018 04:51 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Very well put byn. Thank you
08-23-2018 05:23 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Best drop in August with 541 luck minimum (we had a few events and it went over 600)
Good Golden Ring of Easiness (+2)
08-25-2018 07:09 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

To guarantee drops, all you need to do is go to the well of souls and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.

08-25-2018 13:02 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

and now you tell me Smile
08-25-2018 17:37 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Quest drops

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH