Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » King of the Hill update? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page King of the Hill update?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

King of the Hill update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://prntscr.com/l6il3j

i should have done 40-50k damage but only 15k registered..
Does it only account for how much HP a mob has,
rather than counting the total damage of my shot?
10-16-2018 00:58 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, you are right. Counts HP
10-16-2018 07:15 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

overkill doesnt count Smile

hit 100k on a mob with 500hp you get credited for 500 damage. it sucks but its the way it is.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-16-2018 18:21 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

It seems it's only a visual change though, as you still get the same resource production from koth as normal

10-17-2018 08:52 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » King of the Hill update?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH