Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Patch 2.2! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 2.2!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Patch 2.2! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are happy to inform you that patch 2.2 will go live on Thursday, 28 February 2019. Here are the most important changes:

Changes to King of the Hill expeditions!

Now you’ll be able to increase the difficulty – monsters will be much more numerous and challenging! If you defeat them all, you’ll get more honours points, resources and an increased chance of a second and third enchantments!

Balance changing, including:

- enchantments that now increase HP will increase base HP making the effect much stronger,
- the effects of Bestial Fury will be now more predictable and less dependent on the weapon used by the opponent,
- on Necropolis Aura of Blood’s damage each round will no longer exceed 10% of the opponent’s maximum HP,
- Minor changes to races, arcana and talismans.

We’ve also introduced some other, minor changes to the game:

- 3v3 and CvC arenas now award evolution points (instead of Souvenir Shop),
- You can now cancel expeditions if no one has joined yet,
- You can now sort and remove players from the target list,
- You can now pay with paysafecard,
- Many miscellaneous changes.

02-26-2019 11:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Full list of changes:

KotH: you can now increase the difficulty of KotH. Subsequent difficulty levels will have more opponents with better stats. They will also yield more honour, resources and have higher chance of giving second and third enchantment effects.

KotH: opponents who summon more opponents will no longer be summoned.

[UW and Necro] King of the Hill: modified level ranges for additional opponents and the number of basic and additional opponents.

You can now cancel expeditions, KotH or 3v3 arena team if no one has joined yet.

For participating in a 3v3 or CvC arena, every player gets 25 evolution points. Due to this, we're removing souvenir shop on every 15th and 25th day of the month.

The "New Arena" option in the main menu will be highlighted on the day 3v3 and CvC arenas start if you haven't joined one of these types of arena yet and always 3 hours before the arenas start.

[All servers] Bestial fury: we've capped the number of counterstrikes per round but also increased the chance and maximum chance for a counterstrike. For one-handed weapons, the number of countrstrikes will be calculated separately for every weapon.

[All servers] Changed HP enchantment to BASE HP.

[Necro] Aura of Blood will now take a maximum of 10% of your opponent's HP.

[UW and Necro] Mask of Power talisman: added an additional effect - every level of Mask of Adonis increases base HP by 5/10/20/30.

[UW and Necro] Majesty: every level of the Arcanum increases base HP during sieges and expeditions by 7% (up from 5%).

Maximum critical hit chance reduction from Beast's Hide is now 125% on UW and 100% on Necro.

Increased the amount of experience gained from ambushes above level 100 and changed the formula to make level difference less of a factor.

The time to destroy a building will be equal to the time needed to build it +24 hours.

List of targets can now be sorted and players can now be removed from it. Checking the checkbox that filters attackable targets will now be remembered after page refresh. List of targets will be visible even if you have no more attacks.

Added a "Sell rubbish" button (on UW also "Destroy rubbish") in the Armoury Archive. The button automatically sells (or destroys) ALL low-value items from shelf 1.

Increased the number of items shown in the Armoury Archive to 500.

In animated reports from detected ambushes, character names will be visible so that there's no need to look at the text report.

Changed the name of the effect "Stat requirements decreased by " to "Easiness". The new parameter will be displayed in the Throne Hall.

The number of equipped runes will be visible on every talisman tab.

Auctions will be finalized by the servers in 1-2 hours from the time the auction is closed (down from 1-6 hours).

You can now open auction house categories in separate tabs.

Improved Clan Armoury sorting. Of Blood, of Luck and of Easiness jewellery will now be displayed over sets (except for arcana or Plastic sets) and will be placed on a separate shelf even if the Armoury contains only one such item.

You can now pay for Premium with paysafecard.

Corrections to some in-game messages.

02-26-2019 11:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Grind for evos - still too long, increase not enough, I need well over 40k, do the maths!?!

Fix junk pricing, patch messed up our small server.

Destroying should be close on instant really, 48 - 60 hours more than enough, and decrease building times, China can build full blown real city in less time than it takes to upgrade arms shop.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

02-26-2019 17:59 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Thanks for the heads up Szeszej Wink
Looks like some nice changes there

Can you give more details on what's considered a "low-value" item?
Is it based on lgo value only, or does it factor in wether or not the items have prefix/suffix? (I know affixes affect price, but some useless items can have greater lgo value than useful ones due to item lvl, etc.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 02-28-2019 06:55.

02-28-2019 06:49 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

When to patch goes live, everything will be explained when you try to sell the items Smile

02-28-2019 06:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Clan: Howl

I like the new KotH difficulty settings.
Cheers BW Pleased
02-28-2019 13:11 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Hey Szezej,
[Necro] Aura of Blood will now take a maximum of 10% of your opponent’s HP.

Is this correct? I see it applying to UW too

https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=f2532f9b56
https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=e1b5c9d2cd

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by terjohnny: 03-01-2019 06:01.

03-01-2019 04:40 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

terjohnny - it's a bug, we're fixing it.

03-01-2019 08:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

thanks
03-01-2019 09:56 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

love the huge exp gain from ambushes

but how about increasing the evo gain

the grind is still crazy as mentioned above

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-01-2019 18:10 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Clan: Howl

any chance we can have an option to end/cancel caravans?

started a caravan, premium option expierd, 7 hour caravan now,
stuck in runic (until im stripped)..

yeah, im a dumbass. Frown
03-02-2019 16:37 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

Nice !! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I return on bw after a short period of absence, about 3 years Smile

I see new content.. loads of new, very good changes..
And i have a new suggestion:

it seems that female accounts are slightly disadvantaged.
kilt has +1/4 dmg and 1/4 def - skirt only damage
hb still has that 20% ignore who is not so important these days since you can get ignore def from diff sources... and bandanna remained with 1/4 damage which is nice

also as ranged/collector you cannot use hb due to low def but you can use bandanna .... not cool at all.

males have signets and thats nice ...
females have corset but who's using that and for what?

~Alex

06-18-2019 16:26 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Indeed it would be nice if there´s some doable bonus on corset which would balance headband for example...

06-18-2019 21:51 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

RE: Nice !! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OMGitsALex
it seems that female accounts are slightly disadvantaged.
kilt has +1/4 dmg and 1/4 def - skirt only damage

Skirt is simply different in terms of defence, and quite good if you have a tatoo with max defence requirement, and don't want to use items that make your itwms defence equal to 0. As a male sniper, if I use bloody kilt of the shepherd, then one day I'll have to either dump it, use solar set of jewelry, or use trousers. Female snipers can enjoy the skirt, which are slightly easier to merge too.
quote:
hb still has that 20% ignore who is not so important these days since you can get ignore def from diff sources... and bandanna remained with 1/4 damage which is nice

While using headband you can use other stuff in place of evolution, disposable item, weapon, or enchantment with defence ignore. It's a simple tradeoff that's easy to deal with Wink
quote:
males have signets and thats nice ...
females have corset but who's using that and for what?

Males have tailcoats, signets, females have corsets, necklaces, and neckerchiefs (neckerchieves? Help me here :s ), it's not a serious problem imho. What IS problematic, is the hat issue! Women look cool in hats:

searching for forum friendly picture of the cowgirl is difficult, so be grateful! xD
Hats for women!
quote:
also as ranged/collector you cannot use hb due to low def but you can use bandanna .... not cool at all.

Millenials these days... Ten years ago you wouldn't even know that, and everyone was happy ;x

quote:
IGN: Atomos

06-18-2019 22:24 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
OMGitsALex

Change sex Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lets be like Mikael Jackson .. lets us change sex and you make it fair for all ....

we just change all into male and thats it ...

06-25-2019 09:35 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
OMGitsALex

also some new toughts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im playing again since 3 weeks ago. and i really enjoy this new game. loads of things have changed in a good way.. but i hate a lot this stats race...

i have an old deadly set which is rusty now, you cannot use it anymore unless you do old expos...

everybody has stats, its a race of stats on enchants ...
if i go full rep in pvp... i dont hit..
if i go full stats , i get 30% chance or they hit better cuz i dont have damage.

look at this: https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=32bf6b6b73
i came back from a long time playing again, im supposed to be weak, but this guys are playing since forever and xpa barely got to hit in second run ..

this is not normal... its no loonger about who has the best items, its all about who puts more stats from enchants.. and thats not ok.

deadly orchid, deadly incas ... items that are hard to make , well , were harder to make ... best items.. now are trash , no one uses them anymore. not normal.

3 years ago sniper/gunners had perc, mele had agi and ranged had both. now everybody has items with both agi and perc and its a mess

DEF gear: well , meles are the only ones who can use efficient def gear. you put epic 3-4 titanium authority set on some mele and he is a beast in defence, they hit and do it pretty well.

this in not ballanced at all. what def set can a sniper or ranged use effectivly ? the answer is stack on stats and hope not to be hit...

06-25-2019 09:48 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Patch 2.2!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH