Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New RTA agreement - Outdated? @Szeszej » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New RTA agreement - Outdated? @Szeszej
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

New RTA agreement - Outdated? @Szeszej Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: N/A

Problem description: Surely the new RTA agreement is outdated and incorrect?

With particular regards to,

VIII. It is prohibited to create multi-accounts.
Multi-accounting is the usage of more than one account by one user on the same Bloodwars realm. A sufficient reason for accusation of multi-accounting is the usage of more than one account from the same IP number or the same computer on the same Bloodwars server.

Logging from one computer is identified by the administrator with system identification devices and user's computer on the grounds of data sent in http headers to BloodWars server and session data.

As far as I understand and confirmed by @Szeszej, we are allowed multiaccounts and this should be changed?

https://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=36730

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pissedoffhyperion: 03-11-2019 12:34.

03-11-2019 12:31 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, family servers (and all UK servers are family servers) are an exception. Once all servers are family servers, we'll likely update the RTA.

03-12-2019 08:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pissedoffhyperion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for clarifying,

And - while I have your attention, with reference to my message in 2014 Big Grin ........when will the app be coming!! Smile , any update on this?
03-12-2019 10:07 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Soon (TM) Big Grin

03-12-2019 12:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New RTA agreement - Outdated? @Szeszej

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH