Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » PVP system » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PVP system 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

PVP system Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We start with 2 links.

https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=085d840650

https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=d11efe92b8

facts:
1. All that matters in pvp is initiative.
2. People with high level might not get to hit at all.
3. People stack stats.

Besides the fact that the guy has awsome enchants... stats on all 8 enchants and at least 2/6 or 2k hp,
everybody is stacking stats. because stats matter in pvp.

its stupid. ok, i admit that im low lev now, compared to other players, but ive seen cherry killed without getting the chance to hit. this is stupid... i dont know another game when a top player woudlnt have a chance to hit...

if you play wow.. even a low lev will hit you. will barely do damage but will hit you.

also... best set, deadly set ? no one use it anymore in pvp... maybe just some hot snipers with tons of perc enchants... so .. best set.. useless...

Def set? what is that defence? some good strategy for a diffrent normal pvp game.

Conclusion ... pvp system needs to be completely changed.

Ideas?

1. Everybody needs to hit everybody... damage needs to come with items and evos .. and talismans and MAYBE a bit with levels too.
2. like in WOW...you can add resilience.. but not a joke like now... huge resilience stat that will work just in pvp ... do it somehow that battles last at least 5 rounds with all people to hit.
3. you can even add a pvp gear set... would be best... with pvp masteries.. with attacks, defences..etc.. with boosts. will be new thing on game, new thing to aim for.
(now.. i play 15 mins/ day... 10 sec attack, 3 mins quest.. and some koh expo) than .. users make multi accounts.. cuz they want to play and they dont have what to do on main so they make a multi without premium and play also there.
take off max attacks a day. Give unlimited attacks. Reward active people with masteryes. Give evo for 16 attacks... than less and less until you reach maybe 100 attacks, and this way you give people chance to recover the evo gap between top accounts by beeing extra active.
4. Def set to be worth. Def weapons for each class... ive neve seen a sniper using anything else than sniper. why to have more weps for snipers if they dont use any other wep? STUPID!
Make a def wep for everybody ... make runic set work for everybody ... make item upgrade less expensive so you can upgrade def set too... FOr now.. only meles, can have a usefull def set.. with some good epic titaniums and a runic decent set.
5. make strategy more important in 3s arena. now.. if you put 3 good stats accounts with 0 arcana evos and talismans they win anyway.... STUPID. Make it somehow that strategy will win. Like cavalry kills infantery and archers kill cavalery and so on .. .i want to see 3 top snipers team fail bad against low levs with good strategy and combo. POint 5 here.. its the hardest part of the game.

also mods... pay me and ill get you a decent pvp sistem.

cheers
Alex

08-05-2019 21:28 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You lost deal with it, dry your eyes and move on

08-06-2019 09:56 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Git guud then...
i dont control the 3v3 dynamics., i just show up n fight!

join a bigger or smaller team??

think i have stats just for pvp man., i dont, my pvp is
terrible in this game... I like to kill monsters most of all.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by trub: 08-06-2019 11:31.

08-06-2019 11:28 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » PVP system

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH