Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » OG Mod coming through » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page OG Mod coming through
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

OG Mod coming through Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Friends,

This is a trip. I haven't been on here in forever, like, 10 years. How is the world of BW?
03-22-2020 04:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With some new features Big Grin

03-22-2020 10:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
With some new features Big Grin

new featurs same ol faces Big Grin

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-23-2020 20:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

I imagine it's MOSTLY the old faces that are still around? Sometimes in multiple character-I mean "forms"

Oh wait

That's better

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-02-2020 18:05 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Mostly old faces are not around anymore, but some of them keep popping on Wink
It feels so nostalgic, 6 years went by so quick.
But I feel sad seeing that the forums aren't as lively anymore Frown

Also I checked a few of my old pms and it made me feel young again when I read "you are the hitler of grammer" Big Grin

Edit. Dear god, this signature of mine, still thinks I'm an smod, so adorable Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelion: 04-08-2020 13:48.

04-08-2020 13:47 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

It's been nice having a resurgence of OG players, hope they stick around!

04-08-2020 20:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I can stick around on the forums but I don't think I'll ever play the game. Too busy these days. Although the coronavirus is slowing business down, it's just temporary.

How's everyone btw? Any major changes? Anyone got married, changed jobs, moved to a different country or got a sex change operation?

Would be nice to catch up with old friends, even though I got some people as Facebook friends but barely ever message each other. Forum is still th best Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-09-2020 22:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
I can stick around on the forums but I don't think I'll ever play the game. Too busy these days. Although the coronavirus is slowing business down, it's just temporary.

How's everyone btw? Any major changes? Anyone got married, changed jobs, moved to a different country or got a sex change operation?

Would be nice to catch up with old friends, even though I got some people as Facebook friends but barely ever message each other. Forum is still th best Smile

sexy evan <3 <3 <3

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-11-2020 14:28 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

I'm still gonna use something to stand out in chat, I just think I'll pass on This atrocity to do so. Probably will opt for just bold instead. Yes, I'm a petty mo...nkey. I like to be able to identify my own responses. Or maybe orangered.

Gotten older, gotten into some terrible fandoms, discovered I'm just a touch more gay and gotten into relationships with people in said fandoms while being said rainbow coloured word.

Also remembered that I had Deadpool on my list and lost contact with him, I should give him a shout and see what's up... Depression is a B.

Despite that, life is good...ish. As good as can be when BWVID-19 has struck and is limiting contact between RL friends and also your LDR Partner. Good thing I'm such an online gamer, still got SOME stuff to keep me occupied!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 04-12-2020 13:55.

04-12-2020 01:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan

Oh wow, I never expected anyone to reply, this is a weird.

I kinda miss playing. I remember the 4am raids and attempts to steal squares. I think we only got to zone 3 back in my day. I had a z3 square. I actually can't remember if I was a mod or smod it's been that long.
04-12-2020 02:32 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » OG Mod coming through

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH