Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Players,
The third season on Necropolia (R20, R7FR, R3EN) servers will end on Tuesday, December 7th!
The same day an update will be uploaded to all servers, including primarily a change to the application recording system - you will no longer be limited to 2 location charges!
The reset of the season will involve a few hours technical break. After it is completed, you will be able to log in to existing accounts and create new characters. Your premium account and services will be retained.
Players who decide to continue playing on their accounts will receive additional starting bonuses. Their height will depend on the place in the ranking held at the end of the season. The first 1000 people will receive bonus evolution points, and the first 250 people will receive treasure points.

So what exactly is this update?
Is it solely the seasonal servers?
Or are all servers to get extra enchant slots?

And what is the "Application recording system"?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by trub: 12-01-2021 15:22.

12-01-2021 15:21 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, the additional enchantment slots are for all types of servers Smile

12-01-2021 19:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by trub
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, will the extra enchant slots work like the current
set up..

Primary set, then secondaries., now Tertiary enchants,
so will we be able to use 2 enchants at a time?
or just another set to choose from depending on
what we use them for (PvP, expo etc...) ?
12-02-2021 13:33 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Lemme quote the changelog Smile

The enchantment limit for every location has been increased to 5. The enchantment saving system has been changed - new enchantments no longer overwrite existing ones, they take up a free slot instead. If there are no more free slots, you need to remove one of the saved enchantments first.

12-03-2021 11:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

OK.

How will the FLD points be affected by this?

Will each enchant slot have an FLD pool?
12-03-2021 16:02 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The system will remain unchanged.

12-06-2021 14:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Just figuring it out now.,
thanks for the reply..

Hopefully we don`t delete enchants
by mistake now haha
12-07-2021 12:16 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

http://prntscr.com/22bre1q

Yesterday i got a straight 2/6 damage enchant.,
today it seems it`s been overwrote by a def +6/4..

Is it not meant to fill the box on the right with 5 enchants? ?
12-08-2021 16:21 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

I assume it`s not broken then?
And that there will not be 5 enchants stacked on the right side.....
12-10-2021 11:53 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You can now have more SAVED enchantments, not temporary ones Smile

12-10-2021 12:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Where do they save?

Each time i run a koth, the newest enchant overwrites the one from yesterday.

So by my count, that`s 3 slots, not 5..

http://prntscr.com/22md7la here you can see. only 3 enchants.

You said we will have 5 slots., but it looks like all you
actually did was move the temp enchants from the top to the side.

Kinda pointless., we could do that in appearance settings surely? ?

I`m just trying to understand where the 5 slots are is all.,
if we only have Primary, secondary and the tertiary slot for temps.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by trub: 12-10-2021 15:39.

12-10-2021 15:35 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

All you need to do is click save button Smile As far as I'm told, the system didn't change in this regard.

12-11-2021 11:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

If i click save., i lose a decent enchant.

The big thing is where are the 5 enchants.
we only have a max of 3..

i have provided screens for you.

It really makes no odds because i have my primary and secondary.
i just wanted to see these 5 enchants on my screen. I think we all did.
12-11-2021 14:13 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

If you click save, it won't overwrite any enchantments, you'll just have 3 (and can have a maximum of 5) Smile

12-12-2021 18:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

OK., i wasn`t prepared to sacrifice an enchant to test that lol.,
Cheers boss
12-13-2021 17:55 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH