Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » This is still ongoing, » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is still ongoing,
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

This is still ongoing, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:
Trub
Problem description:pages wont ;load,

keep getting this crap,
https://prnt.sc/nq104jzg42TF

since your server update this is going on!
12-13-2022 13:16 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by trub
RE: This is still ongoing, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fourth time i`ve cleared my cache
and all myu settings are gone again,
this is pissing me off now @Szej , what the heck did you do
when you updated the servers??
12-13-2022 13:33 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry for the late response, we'll investigate

12-19-2022 14:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By cache you mean cookies?

12-19-2022 19:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

cache, cookies and history for some weird reason.
12-22-2022 14:12 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Have you tried a different browser?

12-23-2022 09:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

i had no issues on my phone,
just the laptop is all..

Thankfully i haven`t had to clear anyything now in about 3 or 4 days.,
so i`m hoping the issue is fixed.
12-24-2022 11:56 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Seem`s i tempted fate Frown
Had to do it again just there..
12-24-2022 14:03 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

As far as we know, this is an issue with your cookies. Another thing you might try is reinstalling your browser.

12-27-2022 14:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

ok., i will try reinstall it,
see how we go..
12-30-2022 13:34 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Reinstalled google, used firefox, safari
and this issue persists..
01-09-2023 21:23 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

There's really not much we can do to help sadly Frown this is a cookie issue. The one thing I may advise is to clear cookies frequently.

01-23-2023 09:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Quick update @Szej ,
i have lost 2 players over this issue,
no matter what they do, they can not access BW from any browser.

I have been deleting cookies + cached data and
tbh i`m getting to a point where i`m close to packing it in now,
and this all began when you updated your servers..

surely something you all can do,
as otherwise you will lose more players Frown

i know at least 3 more players experiencing this problem currently
like i am.
02-17-2023 14:49 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'll ask Konrad to take a look at this issue again.

02-22-2023 20:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Really appreciate that Szej ,
i lost all my invites, evo`s etc again just now Frown
02-23-2023 15:11 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

We've implemented a fix that should help. Let me know if the issue persists.

03-02-2023 10:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

I sure will Szej, thank you for that.

I will mail the guys who were locked out now too.

Smile
03-02-2023 18:03 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Quick update, Our inactives have been able to
Thanks guys Smile
03-04-2023 13:40 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Great, thank you. Let me know if this happens again <3

03-07-2023 13:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » This is still ongoing,

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH