Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny Posts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Funny Posts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Funny Posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok Guys, me back again, and I would like to share with you my laughs at these hilarious quotes from posts. Okay, so here they are:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

Thread: Zauborin (Saying goodbye to Zauborin)

Quote:

(L12) and should you ever take a look i just think you should know, a long time ago in annother character before i knew you...

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

I am your little fan

(Zauborin) heh ei thought that eli said that Smile but it was u little, stinky #@$!

---------

Thread: Same as above

Quote:

(Roostie) I fart in your general direction

---------

Thread: Prank Calls (Prank calls)

Quote:

Hey Scy, my sister was getting prank calls for a while, the sort where the guy/girl just hangs on the line & doesn't say nothing - her initial reaction was to buy a whistle & blow it as hard she could down the line - haha, must of burst the git's ears. LOL - I really must try that someday Wink

---------

Thread: Same as above

Quote:

The calss are not threatening, they are just offencive nad bloody annoying, they have been calling me at 3 AM and things Sorry Scy, just had to laugh at this one - You really should get their phones and chuck them in some river somewhere Tongue

---------

Thread: For Sale 5' 11" Dirty Blonde Girlfriend (Selling Girlfriend)

Quote: Just read the whole thread, look how sensible I was back then Big Grin

If you guys find something funny, post here Big Grin

07-29-2008 02:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry Scill, not wanting to go "offtopic" on an offtopic thread... but what the HELL are you doing to that cat! & where has Serious Cat gone - I like him/her. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-29-2008 08:47 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cthulhu, seriouse cat belongs to liamb

look at the bottem of this thread, a little bit of humour from szeszej
worst caravan ever

also if you look at my first post in the prank calls thread you can me being the killjoy from hell Tongue prank calls
its also partly because i was a little confused, and thaught that becasue evan had censored it, it was against evan

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-29-2008 12:04.

07-29-2008 11:52 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Ahh - of course - I am confusing my Mods! Big Grin That's alright then (thanks Bob).

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-29-2008 11:59 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Sorry Scill, not wanting to go "offtopic" on an offtopic thread... but what the HELL are you doing to that cat! & where has Serious Cat gone - I like him/her. Big Grin

He never left Wink
07-29-2008 13:15 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

why do everyone love cats Tongue
There crazy

and I thought dog beats cats?
do they?

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 13:55.

07-29-2008 13:51 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

how have we got from funny posts to cats??
nhan if you want to talk about cats create a nhan loves cats thread/lol cats
[please dont]
back on track though, this thread gave me the wrong impression voodoo chille

also in this thread the 'old' nhan tells us about his problems, we all give him advise and nhan appears slightly crazy

edit: i cant just delete the link because then you and me will look like a fool, so i will delete the link, then tell epople to go to page 2 of mishmash and click on the thread 'the girl of my dreams'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-29-2008 14:21.

07-29-2008 14:08 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

ok ok, I hated that part =.=
is it ok to not post the link coz its hurts my head =.=
that was one of my worse days =.=

and that Nhan wasn't me =.=

come to think of it I wish it was deleted

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 14:22.

07-29-2008 14:15 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny Posts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH