Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Berzerker Vs black knight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berzerker Vs black knight 4 Votes - Average Rating: 6.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

True ^ but it's very possibly.

most high levels have 40 + int and know at base.
with a concentration item it's not impossible for top players

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-29-2008 18:49 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MetalMouth
Zerker is ALOT better. ;p

and a good berserker can have 12 attacks with speed.

Thunderfists on g+5 = 4 attacks per round. 2x = 8 + 2 from speed + 2 from tattoo.

also in 2h i think they are better too.

never 2 handed, thats BK specialty
I doubt a zerker will win with two handed melee battle with BK's two handed melee Tongue

BK's specialty are two-handed right so why would a zerker be better, zerker have little affect on 2handed weapon, so would be pretty useless with 2h upset for one handed weapon tho

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 19:02.

07-29-2008 19:01 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Little effect? Lol

Who has the highest 2h damage? and what tattoo are they ;] ?

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-29-2008 19:06 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

I'm saying BK is better with a 2h then zerker with 2h

so Bk deals more damage the zerker with 2h

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 19:10.

07-29-2008 19:09 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
MetalMouth
Double Ace

No...

Bk is damage + defence
Berserker is purely damage.

there for it can do more damage, highest 2h hit is set by a berserker who hit over 1000, before that it was another berserker who hit around 800 +

07-29-2008 19:12 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

agilty?

the zerker will usally miss Tongue

so BK has the upper hand with +60 hit tattoo, meaning more agility

Remember The Name...

07-29-2008 19:14 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Wrong again.

Bk's defence loses it defence.

Berserker can have huge agility boosting items and they usually come with low defence, however BK's need to get things like Vest of deathsower which compared to a berserkers Elvish cape, on Good level the zerker has +10 agility already.

+ upgrades cannot go as high since BK's need higher items, like a helmet instead of a cap therefor if the zerker and BK were the same level, the zerker could upgrade his cap to more agility

etc..

07-29-2008 19:17 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

nhan as was said earlier he zerker can get more agility as he/she doesnt have to bother with defence if he has the right weapons, where as the bk gets no additionel damage, his or her power lies in the defence, high crit hit chance and the +hit
07-29-2008 19:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

yeah but don't zerkers need like mace of suicide or something Tongue no defence

while the BK can equip almost any 2h weapon apart from vengence and suicide
so it won't be easy finding a mace coz theres hardly any vengence or suicide maces

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 19:29.

07-29-2008 19:27 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

um nhan
i dont mean to tell you but vengence isnt rare
loads of the top players have them
and their easier to get then the armour needed for bk

edit: the merge list for venganse
Vengeance [+dmg, 0 item def]

Authority + Conqueror
Autocrat + Lead
Autocrat + Power
Basilisk + Gambler
Basilisk + Pain
Betrayal + Dracula
Blood + Gambler
Blood + Lead
Bloodsucker + Plague
Bloodsucker + Vengeance
Conqueror + Vengeance
Dracula + Ruse
Horseshoe + Inquisitor
Horseshoe + Power
Inquisitor + Plague
Pain + Suicide
Ruse + Suicide

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-29-2008 19:35.

07-29-2008 19:33 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

and vengence don't have agility right?

it says just damage and 0 defence?

dude I feel like BK is gonna lose Frown Crying Tongue Mad

Remember The Name...

07-29-2008 19:57 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Nhan Ho
dude I feel like BK is gonna lose Frown Crying Tongue Mad

i see youv joined the club, iv been convinsed anyway

the vengance doesnt need the agility, it means that zerker can concentrate on agility without having to worry about the damage as much
07-29-2008 19:59 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57

i see youv joined the club, iv been convinsed anyway

the vengance doesnt need the agility, it means that zerker can concentrate on agility without having to worry about the damage as much

no way I'm gonna lose Tongue

also better if you keep it quiet if I'm wrong at times Tongue
making the zerkers doing the thinking Tongue

well I say BK has more damage coz of crits happy Big Grin
oh man =.= well it does

at least zerker has crap tattoo ability, upset for extra attack and damage
theres one thing I know Tongue BK level up faster then zerker with the exp boost Big Grin

the only thing which disapoints the BK is the two handed weapon only and the min armor, too bad could have been a great tattoo Big Grin

Beserker
Bloodlust
LEVEL 5: 5000 PoP, 1 soulstone
Traits: all weapons damage +16

Sacrifice
Traits: HIT PTS +5 %

Desire for battle
LEVEL 5: 22500 PoP, 2 soulstones
Traits : chance for critical hit +5 %, additional 1 attacks with every weapon

Secrets of insanity
Traits : experience +10 % (aura*)

Black Knight
Heart of Darkness
Traits: All weapons hit rating+75

Power of Faith
Traits: chance for critical strike +30 %

Double strike
Traits : LUCK +6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon. HP +10 %

Apprentice of the Dark Side
Traits : experience +24 % (aura*)

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 20:10.

07-29-2008 20:08 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

tatooe effects wise bk is better, but when you consider all the other effects than the zerker is a lot better
07-29-2008 20:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

I wanna ask something...

why do zerker deal more damage than BK, BK has more crits....why.....tell me something from the zerker tattoo not the equipment and stuff plz =.=

just the tattoo above me, what effect boost the zerkers attack huge

if its the 16 all weapon damage boost, the BK can stop all that with its defence since it should be like 50defence it can stop all that 16 damage boost

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 20:25.

07-29-2008 20:24 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

perfect plus one gives a good defence bouns to even a cap or shorts
07-29-2008 20:27 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

@fool
know many zerkers with perfect shorts +1 ( thats the level) or a perfect cap +1?

@Nhan

Take Evans mace for example, I believe he uses Good murderous mace of betrayal +1?

It's around 56-80 damage or smething?

Now take Aidensixx's weapon - he has the same as cesarz & vlade.

On good +1 that weapon has a top damage of around 120 on good +1, plus it has strength bonus.

so 40 more damage + the +16 weapon damage = 56 more damage.

then the crit from a 2h weapon is x4? that's 200 more damage.
+ if the zerker has death sower at a high level, that's 17 more = 50 + more damage in a crit.

Death sower is only good in vest form for BK - but it's got less agility than elvish or something so they have to sacrifice agility, but zerker doesn't have to because they can wield a cape even if it is low defence.

So looking at +250 damage ;p

and though it has more crit, what's the point because a BK can't hit a Berserker of the same level, and even if they could, zerker could switch to 1h weapons and boost his/her agility by like 30 :\

07-29-2008 20:37 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

ummmm...

I don't see anything about the zerkers tattoo helping much but the 16 damage plus, the 16 damage can be taken away by 50 defence of a BK

I wanna know why zerker boost your weapons a lot, coz all I see is just weapons and equipment, never what the zerker tattoo does

even the BK has a extra attack
tell me which one has more better tattoo effect
why are BK bad just these tattoos nothing about weapons or armor coz its just confuses me more

here mine one:

BK advantages:
All weapons hit rating+75
chance for critical strike +30 %
LUCK +6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon. HP +10 %
experience +24 % (aura*)

Zerkers advantages:
all weapons damage +16 (don't have it but agility and crit is better than damage)
HIT PTS +5 % (BK has 10hp boost)
chance for critical hit +5 %, additional 1 attacks with every weapon (same but bigger crit/luck)
experience +10 % (aura*) (BK has better one)

so the overall tattoo best effect is BK so BK has got to be the winner Tongue

any zerkers wanna tell me only the tattoo no equipment plz, why the tattoo effects of a zerker better than BK why? tell me from these effects of these tattoos

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 20:55.

07-29-2008 20:46 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

as i said earlier nhan the tatooe effects are better, but if you look at the whole thing then it becomes a lot differant as zerker can get better fromt he armour and weapons
yes we are maily talking about armour and weapons as well as tats, but thats pretty cruciel really
07-29-2008 20:55 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Personally I still like BK, zerker's great and all but I like the challenge of BK. And no, you don't need deathsower armor, I found something that does about the same (with more defense and a reputation boost) that will cost me less. I figure by around 170 points (or less) my kit should be figured out for level 3 or 4 BK.
Zerker is a great tattoo and yes, a 1h melee zerker can out-agility any BK anyday. a 2h zerker has more options for armor so technically a 2h zerker with extra agility can give any BK a hard battle. the zerker tattoo is easier to get, and easier to manage but I've never been one to do things the easy way.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

07-29-2008 20:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
MetalMouth
Double Ace

I'm not saying it's a bad tattoo.

But nhan, any BK will tell you a berserker can do more damage, which is what you are mainly arguing.

It's the circle of life in bw. One class is better than another, then that class is better than another, but the 3rd class in question is better than the first.
if you follow me ;p

07-29-2008 21:06 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

no I don't understand the hippy peace flow and the breathing things

but I do know I'm confused why zerkers better =.=
thats all and all I see zerker is nothing and BK is better Tongue Big Grin

I feel like I'm gonna give up Frown still I say BK better Pleased

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-29-2008 21:15.

07-29-2008 21:09 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

nhan, the thing is its now been boiled down to your matter of opionin
you need some evidence to back up your theorys if your gunna sell it to us
07-29-2008 21:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

Right this arguement is about the class as a whole, not the tattoos. Nobody has denied the tattoo being better than the BK's, but overall the Zerker decimates becasue of that 0 defence allowing everything.

Also a note I asked about, they may be rethinking the Zerker tattoos themselves.

That +60 hit is nice, so +20 agility to hit... but the Zerker would still have more overall.

A nice weapon for the Zerker may be a venomous mace of vengeance, due to crit (I think) and HP bonus. (Might be thinking Poisonous here Tongue )

The thing is if the Zerker got his spare attack at +3 he'd be too powerful.

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 00:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Also a note I asked about, they may be rethinking the Zerker tattoos themselves.

this looks very interesting, please explain more, i mean has one of the dev team confirmed it?
also your right about venoumouse giving crit an hp, poisiness gives a huge crit bonus and luck[ and maybe toughness cant remember]
07-30-2008 01:08 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Yes, it also gives about +8 toughness bobalob :p

and as for changing the zerker tattoo I don't see why. It only has 5% chance of critical hit which is pretty poor :x

07-30-2008 01:22 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
this looks very interesting, please explain more, i mean has one of the dev team confirmed it?

Seszjesz said it to me when I asked a wile ago why the Zerker abilities for the tattoos were so much lower. Before I saw the true power.

quote:
and as for changing the zerker tattoo I don't see why. It only has 5% chance of critical hit which is pretty poor :x

Other way.

Venomous definately gives HP, I must be thinking Poisonous, but that'd give the zerker massive damage and crit

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 01:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:

Seszjesz said it to me when I asked a wile ago why the Zerker abilities for the tattoos were so much lower. Before I saw the true power.

that is very interesting, if sezsezj could give us some more info on this it would be very helpfull

also i dot get what you mean, neither poisneness or venoumess increase weapon damage or strengh
07-30-2008 01:32 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Poisonous of vengeance. Vengeance gives a decent boost, a poisonous gives a huge critical chance, thus creating a highly powered Zerker weapon.

It's a thinking process at the moment is all I believe

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 01:41 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Best would be murderous/radiating mace of suicide.

I think suicide gives more damage then veng?

07-30-2008 01:42 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yes but I was thinking at a slightly lower requirements weapon Tongue

Also Suicide only increases max, hence why I thnk vengenace is better (Unless you hit a suicide max damage critical)

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 01:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

its quite weird but in 2 hand suicide gives all damage +25 and agility +17 while vengance gives all wepons damage +38 [both on +3]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-30-2008 01:47.

07-30-2008 01:47 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I'd use suicide in that case then actually, I didn;t know about the agility, but in 1H they are different Tongue

ANyways back on topic... anyone?

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 01:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

I believe the topic has been discussed to it's maximum potential ;p

07-30-2008 01:55 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh. Especially since we have basically ocnverted Nhan to us now.

Even so. Regardless of how this turns out, it'd be bloody boring if all 2H were one or the other, so not trying to tell people what to be here Tongue If you like the challenge then take it

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 02:03 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Just my 2p worth as level 52 BK with lvl 3 tats.

I find that I'll lose if someone has lots more agility than me (kraftie). But I like the challenge of BK and I've always seen it as a long road to success.

My little comment is that on 2H melee the prefixes are quite powerful e.g. Murderous, Poisonous, Reinforcing etc but the suffixes are not that great. Which means that a beserker doesn't give up much by being tied to a Vengence or Suicide suffix - although it makes it quite hard to have an array of weapons to choose from.

I like playing as a BK and I don't mind the challenge. I also like that most of the BK players are really great and happy to help. Doesn't make the tattoo any better, but it makes playing more fun.
08-03-2008 15:21 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Originally posted by marmaladegirl
My little comment is that on 2H melee the prefixes are quite powerful e.g. Murderous, Poisonous, Reinforcing etc but the suffixes are not that great. Which means that a beserker doesn't give up much by being tied to a Vengence or Suicide suffix - although it makes it quite hard to have an array of weapons to choose from.

o_O wat you on about? there are loads of great suffix Smile just need to be able to make them.. some of them are fantasitly great.. here are a few that i stuck together with sticky tape Tongue

Murderous Mace of Basilisk (+5)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage XXX-XXX
Effects: Hit -XX, minimal damage +24, maximum damage +28, AGILITY +19, REPUTATION +20, chance for critical hit +29 %, weapon damage +14

Murderous Two-handed sword of Bloodsucker +4
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: (loads)
Effects: Hit -XX, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +16, STRENGTH +11, TOUGHNESS +14, chance for critical hit +16 %, HIT PTS +20 %, weapon damage +14

Murderous Mace Mace of Inquisitor (+3)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: XX-XX
Effects: Hit -XX, minimal damage +11, maximum damage +18, REPUTATION +14, AGILITY +13, chance for critical hit +13 %, weapon damage +13

Murderous Mace of Horseshoe (+4)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: XX-XX
Effects: Hit -XX, LUCK +2, +10 to HIT PTS per hit, AGILITY +16, chance for critical hit +16 %, weapon damage +14

i could go on and on... but i wont Tongue

one of them happens to be something im trying to make at the moment Wink and i think it is the perfect BK wep Smile will be my play thing for expo's Big Grin

BK rules Smile

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 08-03-2008 17:28.

08-03-2008 17:25 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
o_O wat you on about? there are loads of great suffix just need to be able to make them.. some of them are fantasitly great.. here are a few that i stuck together with sticky tape

matter of opinion. I personally think that Suicide is actually pretty good, combined wit hradiating for Expos and voila

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 00:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

BK does rule - you are right there. Big Grin

And true those suffixes are awesome, just flippin impossible to create Wink
08-08-2008 11:03 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Radiating Mace of Vengeance/suicide. Two Zerkers used them to take the golem down, Caprio and CESARZ, clearly they would be the perfect Zerker weapon....

Anyone else want more suffix/prefixs.... maybe stuff that is very different to what we have now

Your imperfection.
08-08-2008 11:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Berzerker Vs black knight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH