Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Merging Options » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merging Options
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Merging Options Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found this!!

Flexible Corset of the Assassin (+1)

This is higher

Flexible Corset of the Assassin (+4)

Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 7
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +9, AGILITY +19, chance for critical hit +7 %, defence -4, all weapons damage +7

Anyway, im thinking of trying to make it into a hunters cape of Guardsman or Deathsower if i can!!! I can already make it into this with what i got now!!

Field Corset of the Assassin (+1)

And field can make hunters!!! I used a xx vest with a field corset to make my hunters cape!!! So i no it works!!!

I can also make a loada other stuff, im not guna do anything for a month or 2 to see what kums up!!!

What dyas think the chances are to get the right stuff are?? I have a lot of other stuff to make what i need to use with the corset!!!

=D

This post has been edited 10 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-22-2008 22:17.

07-04-2008 13:30 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(Thank You Liamb)

What do Yas think?? Maybe it would just be better to sell it as a vest alone??

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-06-2008 20:00.

08-06-2008 19:23 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, with all the high stats on the vest not so sure Wink

Cape is worth 2SS and the vest is 1SS

so merge it Wink better than vest, mostly people prefer cape, you don't need more defence and high stats too Wink

so CAPE!!!! Big Grin

Remember The Name...

08-06-2008 20:23 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

No
merge 'em.

The corset - LS maybe
Vest - SS + LS maybe

Cape = SS+2MS

Thats giving the cape a lowish price and the corset/vest a highish price, either way you get 200 stones +

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

08-06-2008 20:24 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

i think vests of death sower are worth more than capes or the same Tongue

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-06-2008 21:48 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

I dunno.... cape of death sower could be really useful for a BK....

but I made a cape of DS myself and sold it for 2SS.... that made me happy Smile

but I think the value has dropped a bit since then tho.....

EDIT: sorry, I mean vest.... thnx for pointing that out.... I bet that would have confused u all.... sorry...

the vest should give enough defense at a high level to allow BK level 4 maybe....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 08-06-2008 23:07.

08-06-2008 22:08 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

the last few vest have went for that!!!

I think il sell it as that and as a cape if the buying is willing to add the merge stone onto the original price which i really doubt!!!

08-06-2008 22:16 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

cape of death sower are useles to bk cus of the low def

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-06-2008 22:44 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
DemonDude
Lord

Rare hat upio

08-14-2008 01:12 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

not rare :/
caution is terrible suffix
and malicious isnt great :/

08-14-2008 01:14 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude
Lord

Yes it is, there has been two malicious hats in auction before!!!

And i no, the stats arnt great!!!

08-14-2008 01:18 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

It merges to form deadly, with Lazy, which is quite nice... unfortunately Caution doesn't really give any decent merges that I can think of

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 01:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Malicious Hard hat of the Addict (+3) 0 - none - 2008-08-03
Malicious Hard hat of the Addict (+3) 1 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-08-03
Malicious Bandanna of Durability (+3) 2 2 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-30
Malicious Bandanna of Durability (+3) 1 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-30
Malicious Hard hat of Caution (+3) 1 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-26
Malicious Hard hat of Caution (+3) 0 - none - 2008-07-26
Malicious Hat of the Wanderer (+3) 0 - none - 2008-07-22
Malicious Hat of the Wanderer (+3) 1 0 / 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-22
Malicious Cap of Turtle Shell (+5) 5 4 / 0 / 1 / 0 / 0 2008-07-20
Malicious Cap of the Prophet (+3) 4 1 / 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-19
Malicious Hard hat of Protection (+3) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 2008-07-17
Malicious Hard hat of Protection (+3) 2 2 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-16
Malicious Circlet of the Shepherd (+4) 0 - none - 2008-07-15
Malicious Circlet of the Shepherd (+4) 1 0 / 0 / 1 / 0 / 0 2008-07-15
Malicious Cap of the Wanderer (+5) 3 3 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-12
Malicious Cap of the Wanderer (+5) 0 - none - 2008-07-12
Malicious Cap of the Shepherd (+5) 0 - none - 2008-07-09
Malicious Cap of the Shepherd (+5) 1 2 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-09
Malicious Cap of the Shepherd (+5) 1 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-08
Malicious Cap of the Shepherd (+5) 1 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-08

1st page of 7
some times auction plays up and dosnt show all items sold ???
or maybe you were looking at auctions on now ???

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 08-14-2008 02:23.

08-14-2008 02:21 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

pwned..

No seriously, unless you were desperate to complete the deadly set with a hat, it isnt much use. Saying that i merged a deadly hat of senses because i was so desperate, so its up to yourself.

But you aren't going to sell it for much.

2HS max

08-14-2008 03:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

2HS max... it may be worth trying to sell... if you havent spent that getting it there Big Grin

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 03:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

New choice up there for me!!!

What dyas think??

EDIT: lol, i dunno what happened when i searched, maybe i put sumfin else in, but there was only 2 results!!!

=D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-22-2008 22:21.

08-22-2008 22:19 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

quite good item ,keep it and merge into awsome item Wink

08-22-2008 22:27 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

You cant get deathsower but you could get Assassin or thief which would give a High agility boost, making it a dream item for a ranged user Wink

Hunter's Cape of Assassin would go for 2-3 SS

08-22-2008 23:09 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

I no, i have to make it into something else first!!! Thats why im buying all the pre/suf armor i see to see what i can do!!! Got like 20 pieces now lmao!!!!

And that wouldnt be great as the defense is 2 or sumfin and all the ranged tatoos have need highish defense, and just higher!!!

>=[

So im guna go for Guardsman or Death Sower!!! Even if it takes me like 10 ms's lmao!!!!

=D

EDIT: Tho death sower is still very hard to make, so it will prob be guardsman!!! Need its defense for the tatoos!!!

=D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-23-2008 10:44.

08-23-2008 09:19 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

Eh, check the mergelist?

08-23-2008 23:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Merging Options

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH