Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Congratulations! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Congratulations!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pan_Ciemnosci

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Congratulations! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations! You have managed to complete task:

Explore Vicinity of the City.

You feel your strength growing. Energies of the planet and the Ancient fight to change your body. You gain 61 points of progress and 1x Bloodstone! Big Grin

Nick: Devil
03-02-2007 10:59 Pan_Ciemnosci is offline Search for Posts by Pan_Ciemnosci Add Pan_Ciemnosci to your Buddy List
volrod

images/avatars/avatar-21.jpeg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You feel your strength growing. Energies of the planet and the Ancient fight to change your body. You gain 65 points of progress and 1x Bloodstone!

03-02-2007 11:07 volrod is offline Search for Posts by volrod Add volrod to your Buddy List
nobody

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You feel your strength growing. Energies of the planet and the Ancient fight to change your body. You gain 68 points of progress and 1x Bloodstone! Pleased
03-02-2007 11:46 nobody is offline Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List
nesatinir

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

You feel your strength growing. Energies of the planet and the Ancient fight to change your body. You gain 62 points of progress and 1x Bloodstone!

If I'm 4th person who did this task then i'm happy Wink

I'm looking for the good clan Smile
03-02-2007 13:57 nesatinir is offline Search for Posts by nesatinir Add nesatinir to your Buddy List
Kor

TT
I'm done this task as 2nd. 1st be one men - i'm don't remember what name he have, but he done this task ~15 minutes before me ( 01 march, 4 a.m. )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kor: 03-02-2007 14:24.

03-02-2007 14:24 Kor is offline Search for Posts by Kor Add Kor to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

A lot of ppls done it already and this thread is just spam. Tongue
03-02-2007 14:31 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

closed

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-02-2007 15:11 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
wendus

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

We feel unease about your poverty, Apprentice. Your task is to upgrade your Brothel to level 3.

You feel your strength growing. Energies of the planet and the Ancient fight to change your body. You gain 70 points of progress and 1x Bloodstone!
03-02-2007 20:06 wendus is offline Search for Posts by wendus Add wendus to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

sorry, i close it 'again' Wink

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-02-2007 20:23 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Congratulations!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH