Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Reputation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reputation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Loonplatoon

Registration Date: 07-06-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: D.B

Reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

which is better ?
1 Elvish Shorts of the Rogue (+5)
Pants
Defence: 17
Effects: AGILITY +20, defence +12, REPUTATION +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 36, AGILITY: 13
Selling price: 22 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 141, Mana 398

2 Shorts of the Night (+5)
Pants
Defence: 5
Effects: AGILITY +21
Requirements: LEVEL: 35, STRENGTH: 41
Selling price: 90 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 146, Mana 500

i think i need more agility then i shauld use shorts of night
but then i lose 9 rep

i dont no wot to do
atm i uses elvlish short of rogue
but i soon uses sucide so i dont care about the derfence they give me its the rep
maybe u guys can help me out in choosing wot to do ?
Smile

08-20-2008 16:43 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Elvish, not only the defense, but rep. gives u more life in attack!!!

08-20-2008 17:00 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Loonplatoon

Thread Starter Thread Started by Loonplatoon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true
i mainly want to sell one. shorts of night i think allways gives 1 more agility
and i dont care about the derfence because it goes to 0 because of sucide

08-20-2008 17:09 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

1 more agility isn't much, if you're down by one you might get a +3 hit bonus from your helmet which is equivalent to 1 agility. So stick with the Elvish Shorts of Rogue, also because even though they're prefixed, Elvish Shorts of Rogue need less strength so you can possibly upgrade to a higher level.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-20-2008 19:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Loonplatoon

true
so u think i sell my shorts of night then ?

08-20-2008 19:53 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Well if your going to sell i will buy the elvish for loads.. tho i dont got much now and i gota merge a cape of deathsower when i get the nanites!!!

=D

What is a good price for them??

Id pay 500 or 1000 BSs, and up to 1500!!!

Just so ya no!!!

=D

08-20-2008 20:13 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Loonplatoon

lol mad
erm wot wud u pay for the shorts of night then
a dono wot am gona do
i need to sell 1 of them

p.s demondude did u get message on ps3

08-20-2008 20:23 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Keep the elvish shorts of rouge, you need reputation to be able to get into attacks and if your reputation is too low, you won't get into attacks.
Sell the shorts of night if you want, 1 agility won't matter much especially if you aim to get accuracy jewlery later on and it's not that hard to use point of progress to increase you agility by one if you're worried about it.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-20-2008 20:35 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Loonplatoon

ano but wots shorts of night agility its givs u at good + 5 any one no ?

08-20-2008 21:05 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I think generally shorts of night give 1 more Agi than Elvish at the same level, but you have to remember Elvish requirements are ALOT less than Night, so if you're maxing them out, Elvish will end up giving you more Agility Wink

08-20-2008 21:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Loonplatoon

sound
so i will sell my short of night then
thanks for helping
me
does any body want to buy them off me ?
shorts of night

08-20-2008 21:47 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Loonplatoon
does any body want to buy them off me ?
shorts of night

This is MishMash, not Sellers. I'll be kind and not ban you today, but please stick on-topic from now on.

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
Well if your going to sell i will buy the elvish for loads.. tho i dont got much now and i gota merge a cape of deathsower when i get the nanites!!!

=D

What is a good price for them??

Id pay 500 or 1000 BSs, and up to 1500!!!

Just so ya no!!!

=D

This is worse than Dr.G's post, as at least his was a tiny bit on-topic, yours is completely off. Warning for spam. That puts you on your 3rd warning again.

08-21-2008 21:28 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

RE: Reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I may have put this in the wrong spot i think.
what is it with the game that is stopping my attacks going through. i have more succesful attacks at the 30% then i do at the 90% is any body else having that problem as it's really starting to annoy the s**t out of me Mad

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by icecold: 08-22-2008 02:51.

08-22-2008 02:43 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

RE: Reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
I may have put this in the wrong spot i think.
what is it with the game that is stopping my attacks going through. i have more succesful attacks at the 30% then i do at the 90% is any body else having that problem as it's really starting to annoy the s**t out of me Mad

Yes thats the wrong spot, but nevermind. It's just all to do with the chance, just like upgrading. It's not 100%, so you can't expect it to always go through. One day you will get through all of them probably. Now no more offtopic please.

PS. Doesn't stop you from getting through to me though does it Wink

08-22-2008 06:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

Tongue , u must b the exception i think. but i do have my bad days against u as well

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
08-22-2008 06:46 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Reputation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH