Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Msn » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Msn
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue mines

Derby_county_rule_@hotmail.com (i'm a big derby fan)

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-24-2008 01:28 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

God, you can kinda guess this is mine, but don't ask who the girl was XD

scillage4ss@hotmail.co.uk

Lol I was just about to ask you Pure for yours last night XD Lmao. I'll add both of you now Smile

08-24-2008 08:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by PureDoom01

quote:
Originally posted by scillage

Lol I was just about to ask you Pure for yours last night XD Lmao

o were u know... Wink ?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-24-2008 12:36 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

mine is
steven-furlong@hotmail.com

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
08-24-2008 16:55 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Loonplatoon

Registration Date: 07-06-2008
Clan: D.B

myn
is
leepaul_trfc@hotmail.com

08-24-2008 17:17 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

mine is nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk Wink

EDIT: @liamb done and done Wink

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 08-24-2008 17:49.

08-24-2008 17:42 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
6. Signatures
Maximum size of signature is 11 lines of text using default font (default size and style) or 140 pixels.

Your signature is far too big, please shrink/remove it.
08-24-2008 17:47 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Kayrinna@hotmail.com

08-26-2008 06:29 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

minshres@hotmail.co.uk

08-26-2008 07:18 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

kayghunter@hotmail.com

Feel free to add me, though doubt I will be on it much. Only really use it for late night clan business and chatting to Terrorfel lol.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-27-2008 23:04 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
liamb1992
Lord

Want mine? Its on my profile Big Grin

O wth. full_addy@hotmail.com

BTW, i named it from my days of when i played another game Wink
08-29-2008 15:59 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Punisher_kid

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist

b213@hotmail.co.uk

08-29-2008 19:15 Punisher_kid is offline Search for Posts by Punisher_kid Add Punisher_kid to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Mine's davyplums@hotmail.co.uk but I'm usually only on it while I'm at work (still always up for a nonsense chat Tongue ); I use a mac at home & the amsn is not that great.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-29-2008 19:51 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

lol I haven't got much imagination Tongue

sw3294@hotmail.co.uk

Feel free to add me people Big Grin

08-29-2008 22:39 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Boy_from_iraq@msn.com

I know, I own.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

08-29-2008 22:58 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Clan: A.S

b_elfegor@hotmail.com

Just in case Smile

08-29-2008 23:09 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

sas_quail@hotmail.com

its my old addy... but add it and then get my new addy and then delete the old one?

I dont want my new one grabbed by stupid spambots Tongue I get enough spam as it is! Big Grin
08-29-2008 23:25 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Nifty tool to stir up some heat with friends/enemies alike Tongue

http://you-areblocked.com/

Find out who has you blocked on msn Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 09-04-2008 21:46.

09-04-2008 21:24 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Nifty tool to stir up some heat with friends/enemies alike Tongue

http://you-areblocked.com/

Find out who has you blocked on msn Wink

how can we trust the site?

09-04-2008 22:16 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Not sure?

09-04-2008 22:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
Want mine? Its on my profile Big Grin

O wth. full_addy@hotmail.com

BTW, i named it from my days of when i played another game Wink

Gee I wonder which game.... I will stay up late every night now racking my brain trying to think..... Gee that is a hard one lol.

I still play that from time to time. Any game you are ever in add Kayg Hunter and see if the name is in the game, if it is, it's usually me.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
09-05-2008 00:55 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

not bad stats from that *cough* other game *cough*

im hardly ever on msn so i wont bother giving you mine Smile

but serafine if you ever want to pm me about that *cough* other game *cough* id be happy to play Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-05-2008 02:15 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007

mine is blue_52@hotmail.co.uk Big Grin

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

09-05-2008 07:48 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by UG3

but serafine if you ever want to pm me about that *cough* other game *cough* id be happy to play Smile

So you used to play [Insert game name here] Does it make you cough?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-05-2008 16:21.

09-05-2008 07:49 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

lol no its just the fact that were not sposed to say any other games openly on the forum,

and no i didnt used to play it i still do Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-05-2008 12:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by UG3

lol no its just the fact that were not sposed to say any other games openly on the forum,

and no i didnt used to play it i still do

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

So you used to play Censored Does it make you cough?

Indeed we arent. Watch what you say.
09-05-2008 16:18 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
DarkDemon91

images/avatars/avatar-237.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2008
Clan: C.o.B

Any1 Want to chat my addi is

handy_91@hotmail.com

No Tears For The Slain.
09-12-2008 16:04 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Msn

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH