Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

take the hill! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

inspired by some of true engimas threads iv decided to start this thread
the aim is simple. take the hill
you can take it in any way you want, its yours untill someone tkes it from you
if you take it you have to say 'my hill'
ill start

i climb to the top of a random hill, scream MY HILL then fall asleep in a bin at the top
09-04-2008 19:55 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i empty the bin in the container and scream MY HILL! Big Grin

then i go play bloodwars on the computer on the hill

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by diochawolper: 09-04-2008 20:02.

09-04-2008 20:01 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I send you a RAT over msn and steal all of your music from your computer and get done for Piracy. The police come to my house and take me away in a helicopter and we fly away.

But midflight I break free from my cuffs and knock out the pilot.

We crash on the hill, and kill you in the process.

Suddenly I find myself beside the wreckage, on the hill.. MY HILL!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 09-04-2008 20:17.

09-04-2008 20:05 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
bobalob57
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

i alert the cops, get you arrested again, climb to the top of the hill and scream MY HILL! then hide from the people who are goin to get me for bein a police snitch

also artoir dont forget you have to say 'my hill'
09-04-2008 20:12 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

I use my sneaky tracking device which, I quite sneakily attached earlier, found you then beat you with a stick for snitching.

Then I built a nice house and had a cooked breakfast.

My hill! Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-04-2008 20:15 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

i burn down your house and overcook your breakfast, then i go relax on a bench screaming MY HILL!
09-04-2008 20:28 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

I fitted a heating system under your beach so you burn your ass Big Grin Then I recook my breakfast on your beach and go back to "My hill"

Just chilling out on it.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-04-2008 20:30.

09-04-2008 20:29 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

i go around driving so the global warming will speed up and the waves takes you of the beach.
then i go watch my favorite tv show while screaming MY HILL!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diochawolper: 09-04-2008 20:34.

09-04-2008 20:34 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

i get all my mates and climb up to the top of hill, where we [the hobos] any you so much by sking for stuff thsat you run away screaming. i then butcher my fellow hobos, roar MY HILL! then go to sleep under a tree
09-04-2008 20:35 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Edit:

I buy a LUMBERMANATOR 3ooo! And chop your silly tree down slicing you into nice pieces of venison which I make a sandwich out of and eat. My hill.

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-04-2008 20:37.

09-04-2008 20:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

my docter shows you a fake report that says im hiv positive. you get scared and run into a blender, i come back from the dead as a zombie [somehow] and take the hill
BRAAAIIINSSS.... uh i mean MY HILL!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 09-04-2008 20:48.

09-04-2008 20:47 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

In my smoothie form I tunnel under the hill and dig up through the soil, I form the shape of a brain and when you come near me I blast you with sugar rotting all the parts of your body that are left.

I start swimming? What can smoothies do Tongue

My hill.

quote:

09-04-2008 20:51 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I come to visit you and fart and you leave

My hill

09-04-2008 21:20 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

I come along in a Hazmat suit spraying a powdered disinfectant making noob into a solid and neutralizing artoirs fart
defeated you all walk away leaving me to ponder the thought
MY HILL
09-05-2008 08:40 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Aiden 5.5 A pack of werewolves is ravaging your hill, you send out a distress call & I absail in SoS like but you've been overcome holding your hand your dying words are "YOUR HILL !" .. I look & say my hill ?? Shocked

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-05-2008 09:06 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Having finished kiling zagoravich i decide to check on my evil twin only to find a note saying my hill
i head over there to find stallis standing ovefr my evil twins corpse
i break out my other 4 arms and get medievil on you throwing you down the hill
in the blood of those you killed i write in big letters
MY HILL
09-05-2008 09:12 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Iwas hiding under the evil twins corpse and decided now was my chance, i get up and rush aiden, he tumbles down the hill breaking his neck, i then mutter my hill

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 09-05-2008 09:16.

09-05-2008 09:15 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

being a vampire i get reborn and after i was reborn i decided wrecking ball time
so i sped off towards the hill at an extreme 10 miles an hour and swiped audatious off the hill
i decided now was the time to roar
MY HILL
picnic time
09-05-2008 09:22 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Tempest

Aiden Slips on the werewolf deposits !! left from earlier he tumbles down the hill getting quite messy on the way he passes me on my way up, I get to the top & shout MY HILL !

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 09-05-2008 09:24.

09-05-2008 09:24 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

im strolling along & come to the bottom of the hill to find Aiden laying on the floor covered in werewolf poo moaning, i ask him whats up & he points to the top of the hill... i look up & see Stallis merrily picking up the werewolf droppings, she doesnt notice me as i sneak up behind her, so i push her off the hill & as shes tumbling i shout

MY HILL!!

& then stand there laughing at them both laying in werewolf poo at the bottom Big Grin
09-07-2008 17:20 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

Muahahaha it is no FOOD fight that ensues but hayz is left looking gooey muahaha Big Grin blined she stumbles , my foot on her backside helps her on her way, time for a shower me thinks ... MY HILL !!

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-07-2008 17:40 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

while your were in the shower you slip i come for a visit notice you lying there throw you outside you roll slowly to the bottom getting all dirty again i laugh and shout

MY HILL Tongue

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-07-2008 18:11 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao ... whilst blackcat was attempting to take the hill i crept back up the hill & hid behind the door O.o (yes the hill has a door now) i get closer & closer & as hes laughing at stallis (again) i kick Cat on the bum with ALMIGHTY strength & he smashes on to the ground breaking his back making him paralised i laugh & roll him down the hill in a fresh batch of werewolf poo & giggle whilst saying MY HILL!!! Big Grin
09-07-2008 18:18 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

after burning in the fires of hell i cme back fresh and ready to take back my hill i call on my good friend golem and get him to crush you with a mighty blow after thanking golem i shout again

MY HILL

09-07-2008 18:24 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol I find out Golem is a tiny kitten, at this im ashamed go back & stab BlackCat with my daggers >=) leaving him in a bloody mess i shout demonically MY HILL!!
09-07-2008 18:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

fires of hell must be sick of seeing me but how and ever again i am revived after killing the baby golem hayz has its mother real mad and the mother comes and pulls hayz into to different parts and while i was on her shoulder i leap down and again shout

my hill Big Grin

09-07-2008 18:31 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol damn the golems >.<

my limbs rejoin & now im a bloody mess (half of it is Cats) i get an amazing amount of strength storm to the top of the hill pick Cat & Golems mum up & throw them to china Big Grin

i then shout MY HILL! Big Grin
09-07-2008 18:33 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i get the first plane back to wherever we are. sick of hayz's strenght i find a full elvish set and with about 20 fast blows hayz is slain on the hill ha i hold her over my head in triumph shout

MY HILL Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackcat: 09-07-2008 18:37.

09-07-2008 18:37 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol.. i pretend to be dead & crawl half way down the hill .. equip my elvish cape of adrenaline that gives millions agility & get my good murderous dagger of agility out of my bag i go racing up the hill at an epic 900 mph & forget to stop & smash into Cat & sends her flying, stops at the top of the hill & says "is it a bird?? is it a plane? noo its BlackCat & MY HILL!!!" Big Grin
09-07-2008 18:42 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

HAHAHA good one

but i fly rite back on my pet phonix and get it to poo on you and your all sticky so all your millions of agility is lost and your stuck so i get sam tofly you so far away we dare not speak of it and i am enjoying a cup of tea and nearly forgot to shout

MY HILL!!!! Big Grin

09-07-2008 18:47 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao you like the expo monsters XD

Frown disgraced & covered in werewolf poo pheonix poo Blackcats blood & rancid things i go take a shower come back with my millions of agility & decided to trap Blackcat in her chair... sit on top of the mangled mess & say haha my hill >=)

(mis-spelt something lol)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-07-2008 18:50.

09-07-2008 18:49 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

ah well it all fits into the game and im him not her

but while hayz was sitting on me i managed to free my arms and choke her and send her rolling to the bottom of the hill where again she got covered in all that poo while changing to my attack equip i roar

my hill Big Grin

09-07-2008 18:53 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao sorry Smile didnt know XD

i resurrect myself with the powers that be >=) walk to the top of the hill & offer a truce with Blackcat as then it can be our hill , as we're about to shake hands i shout ITS MY HILL!! YOU CANT HAVE IT! & fling him like a paper aeroplane all the way to the bottom of the hill Big Grin

i meow << haha victoriously & shout MY HILL Big Grin
09-07-2008 18:56 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

at the bottom i find hayz's super agility gear and in the well of souls make it 3 times better and run to the top at a smashing 1500mph and smash hayz into millions of little pieces

09-07-2008 18:59 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

D: lol i still had it on >.< you got titans abismal stuff lol

like a puzzle i fit back together & form a supervampire being i go invisible & creep up to Cat smack him round the head XD my unbelievable strength is too much of a match for his skull it explodes into untracable fragments & blows away his dead body falls to the ground i stand on him & shout with my arms up MYYYYYY HIIILLL!!
09-07-2008 19:04 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

titans helmet had its magic power all skulls smashed are reformed straight away and reattached to the body while you were standing on me i rolled over and you stumbled i laughed and got my murerous dagger of sucuide and stabbed you in the back

my hill

09-07-2008 19:07 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol backstabber >.<

you completely missed my vital organs & got my spine i rip the knife out & stab you in the eyes making you blind >=) i then proceed to go Dexter style on ya (hes a mass murderer its a cool series lol) & hack you up with my daggers Smile i bury the many pieces in different places on the hill go back to the top & shout

MY HILL
09-07-2008 19:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

well im not really a backstabber

but somehow all my body parts get back together i climb to the top and go to hit you with my new set of legendary daggers and go crazy chopping you up till all it is is your blood flowing down the hill and for some strange reason i laugh {sick} and shout

my hill

09-07-2008 19:15 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Big Grin

my blood reforms (like the dude called Frost in Blade lol) & im like an unstoppable being Smile i dash back up the hill smash through the middle of BlackCat & then turn round & cut him to pieces Smile he is like many shreds of paper when im done Smile

i laugh demonically at his little pieces Wink & then say ha b!atch my hill Wink
09-07-2008 19:18 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i again reform and master all of dexters hidin arts of murder and my first target is hayz so i march crazily to the top of the hill and slaughter you and wrap you up an a carpet and roll you down the hill

again my hill Big Grin

09-07-2008 19:22 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH