Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Appear with a ball of string "waves" then wiggles the string ... I let some off the reel & let it trail along the ground, you being a cat pounce on it, I quickly tangle you in the string & drop kick you "hissing & spittin'" down the hill, I re-activate SW's force field now new & improved dome like shape & shout MY HILL !!

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-08-2008 10:37.

09-08-2008 10:37 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sits at the bottom of the hill pondering how ill get through your forcefield..#

Meanwhile you sit on your hill happy as larry unaware of the events unfolding underneath you..

I pop out of a tunnel I dug from the bottom of the hill, under the force field and shout "SURPRISE!"

In shock you reel back on your chair and fall, rolling all the way back down the hill.

I stand at the top trying to take in what happened as I was only calling round to see if you had teabags... oh well, MY HILL!!

09-08-2008 13:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

worms world party pro here Tongue

for the donkey for the donkey my kingdom for a donkey! Tongue

*drops a concerete donkey on top of the hill squishing all* Evil ... *also destroying the hill* Frown

my mound of dirty!

09-08-2008 13:23 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Walks by and wonders what the hell is going on, and why there's so much blood, poop, and body parts all over the mound of dirt... laughs at you all, then walks away...

I don't want a poop smelling, bloody, stinky hil- uhh... mound of dirt, i ain't a hobo >_<

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-08-2008 15:47 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao nemaz :p

goes kills Knight & burys him in a .... trash compactor Big Grin

proceeds to rebuild my new hill Big Grin & clean up of all poo, blood & body parts using BC's head Big Grin

btw my forcefield is again in place Wink

MY HILL Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-08-2008 16:37.

09-08-2008 16:13 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Uhum ... mine n SW's forcefield new n improved by me,

Stallis plays "Low by flo rida" on her mobi & hayz boogies on down singing "give big baldy a slap" whilst she's distracted I tunnel up through the new hill , grab her shove her down the hole put the concrete donkey on top of here ... & sing baby got lo lo lo my Hill !! Tongue

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 09-08-2008 17:20.

09-08-2008 17:07 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol

wahey Smile .... i dont see no baldy Frown unless SW is bald? or BC :p lol

annnnnnnnnnnnnyways

tunnels back up through the hill as Low has been drowned out but the ground... gets some earplugs & then as stallis is laughing in victory i smack her round the head thus causing her to fly allllll the way to japan Big Grin

MY HILL
09-08-2008 17:14 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

Stallis disconnect's Hayz_M's interenet her hill vapourises & regenerates under me in JAPAN muahahahaha MY HILL !!

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-08-2008 17:22 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

goes & bitch slaps stallis >.< & gets my virtual hill back Big Grin

MY HILL
09-08-2008 17:24 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

laughs at you computer addicts in your internet cafe on your virtual hills, goes to the real thing and sits on it

my hill
09-08-2008 17:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tempest

lmao .... hit's you with a steam roller fold you up puts you in an envelope posts you to Lestat666 muahahaha who sticks a pin in your forhead & writes a message on your forehead "MUG" as he must buy some new ones roflmao.

MY HILL !! go see your flat mate muahahaha

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-08-2008 17:28 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

Fighting over dirt lol.

Theres only so many ways you can take a hill, why not just nuke the blasted thing and capture a different one? Tongue
09-08-2008 17:29 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol XD bob :p wahey Smile your sad for going & finding a hill *i laugh in your general direction* Wink only joking Smile

stallis >.< just no

i cant think of any at this moment in time ... but

later i shall & when i do |DEATH TO YOU ALL!|

Tongue
09-08-2008 17:30 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

Hayz ... JUST NO come on you were raised better than that .... Still MY HILL so Tongue

gets a crossbow Fires Hayz to the depths of HELL

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-08-2008 17:36 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol i know :p but im demolishing pancakes atm so :p wait Big Grin

MY HILL ANYWAYS IT HAS MY NAME ON IT Big Grin
09-08-2008 17:37 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

your MINE so it stands to reason So's the HILL by default ... you choke on a pancake & run round manically asking for help, I produce " DEED TO HILL" you sign it over to me I rescue you & launch you into SPACE lmao ... MY HILL Tongue

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-08-2008 17:41 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

pffft cheat >.<
09-08-2008 17:42 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

due to blackcats magic powers the deeds get burned and he creeps up behind you slits your troat and throws you down the hill

my hill

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-08-2008 18:02 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

D: bitchslaps Cat for buzzing me :p & kills him on the hill Smile
thas how easy he is to pwn :p
MY HILL
09-08-2008 18:50 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

now now no need for that thats how easy he is

blackcat calls all his strenght and roars a mighty roar somehow sees hayz blowing around in mid air and runs to the top of the hill

my hill

09-08-2008 18:54 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao :p

gets my amazing agility equip on & now i have super agility & strength flys around picks up BC & throws him away Smile

MY HILL
09-08-2008 18:58 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

not fair you lost arts of that last nite when we merged Big Grin

as i am falling i get caught by something and it springs me back up and i land rite on hayz's head smashing it

my hill Smile

09-08-2008 19:02 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

pffft i have a helmet of stinging & i sting you & you buzz to mars :p

my hill :p
09-08-2008 19:03 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i get my perfect cap +5 and slap ou with it you are knocked out cold my hill

09-08-2008 19:07 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

pfffffft >.< stabs BC in the face & body countless millions of times :p Rot in Pieces BC

My hill i pwn end of lol
09-08-2008 19:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

but as usual blackcat reforms sonow i can take parts of your agility and strenght items and use them against you and go texas chainsaw masacre on your a$$

my hill

09-08-2008 19:14 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol calls on madusa her & her many snakes eat you for lunch Smile

my hill Smile
09-08-2008 19:17 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

but she has to poo and out pops blackcat whistles for his golem and the battle begins goem vs medusa and bc vs hayz golem stricks critically hayz takes 780 damage hayz is slain on battlefield and i use my magic powers to control your medusa

my hill Smile

09-08-2008 19:20 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

pffft have it i got a new one Smile

MY HILL 1^1 << hill lol
09-08-2008 19:22 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

hold now there is only one hill in this game

09-08-2008 19:23 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

now theres 2 .... my hill & one up for grabs :p
09-08-2008 19:25 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

thats my hill you never killed me or done anything to me to put that one for sale lol

09-08-2008 19:27 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

pfft shoots you from a distance :p HILL FOR SALE DEAD BC INCLUDED

my hill :p
09-08-2008 19:29 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

but i get reborn and walk to the top of the vacent hill

my hill

09-08-2008 19:31 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Big Grin my hills clean Wink your has werewolf poo & mank stuff

I nuclear bomb your & it explodes with you & everything in it / on it :p

MY HILL & CRAAAAAATOR!! Big Grin wahey Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-08-2008 22:26.

09-08-2008 22:26 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. I am not bald whoever said that at the begining Tongue
2. Simply runs up the hill and pushes Hayz_M off
btw i can get through forcefields cos i have a magic "I Can run through anything" Suit lol so I think you'll find its MY HILL Pleased

mmmwwwuhhaaahaaahaaaahaaa

09-09-2008 07:49 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

LOL XD it was BC that said you was bald Frown not me soooo ..

runs & charges at Bob & smashes him over to the other hill with BC in turn you smack into BC & goo WOOOOOOOOO MY CRATOR!!

lol & now i have my hill back

MY HILL Big Grin
09-09-2008 08:01 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

lol how bout we be allies and both control the hill and the crator Happy so its OUR HILL & OUR CRATOR

09-09-2008 08:09 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
goes kills Knight & burys him in a .... trash compactor Big Grin

Crying Crying
guess im a slim jim now Big Grin

09-09-2008 08:12 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i never said anyone was bald i think

but i call all my monsters and kills you all now revenge my hill my crator

09-09-2008 09:49 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH