Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favourite Games » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favourite Games
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Favourite Games Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post your favourite games here nomatter what console"!
ill start off once again Smile

ps3:
Cod4
Guitar hero 3

Xbox:
Halo 3

Ps2:
There are too many to post lol

computer:
Dungeon keeper
Dungeon keeper 2
Command and conquer (all of them)
Stronghold crusader

Wii:
Mario and sonic at the olympic games

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

10-04-2008 23:22 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Xbox360:
Halo3 (Awesome great for 2player as well)
COD4 (Legend of an online game)
FIFA 09 (Been out 2days and is an outstanding game graphics are great and will always kick Pro Evo's arse lol)

PS3:
Grand Tourismo 5
Guitar Hero3

PS2:
Conflict Desert Strom
Conflict Global Storm
Conflict Vietnam
(lol we had great fun doin thes on co-op dom lol spent like 2hours tryin to blow up a few tanks on one of them lol)

Wii:
Mariokart Wii (lol jus fun)

I'm sure I have left some out by mistake but these are some if the best ones Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 10-05-2008 12:12.

10-05-2008 12:10 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh my days conflict games rule sam lol

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

10-05-2008 14:51 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

You make a lot of thread dom2007...LOL
PS1- (yes ONE)- Spiro, Legend of the Dragoon, Vampire Hunter D.
PS2-God of War, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007/8, Mortal Kombat Armegeddon. The Bards Tale.
PS3- Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Lair.
Gameboy advance: Final Fantasy Tactics, Lord of the Rings, the Two towers.

Nope, don't own any other console games. I'm a playstation girl....since we really can't afford all three consoles and we figured in the long run buying an Xbox 360 would have cost more then the PS3 because we would have had to swap all our games over...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-05-2008 14:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Xbox 360: Halo 3
Battlefield: Bad company
I wanna play COD4 on xbox 360

PS3: Resistance: Fall of man (i think that's what its called)

Wii: Super Smash Bros Brawl (seriously, made me nerdgasm XD)

That's all i can think of

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
10-05-2008 16:14 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Command & Conquer (all parts), Medieval 2: Total War, America's Army, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, World of Warcraft and Devil May Cry 4.

All on PC Smile

10-05-2008 16:18 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Wii: Super Smash Bros Brawl (seriously, made me nerdgasm XD)

That's all i can think of

oh yeah forgot about that lol is pretty fun game lol not sure its "nerdgasm" quality lol

10-05-2008 18:48 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

lol @ DJ with nerdgasm..sorry nemazis...LOL.
@coles: i completly forgot about Devil May Cry... i can't remember which one Lestat and I have. Will look tonight and probably play it...LOL

quote:

10-05-2008 18:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

hehe i have looooads of games too many to mention heres a few of my faves Smile

Xbox 360 (when i get a go lol) :
Lost Odyssey
COD4
Gears of War
Assassins Creed
The Darkness
& this ones cooool Viking: Battle for Asgard <played it once my lil bro normally plays it lol
Lego Starwars cause it makes me laugh Big Grin

PS1 (I own one too Wink ) :
Road Rash
Time Crisis
Resident Evil << gotta love the old style bluts & gud lol

PS2:
a skateboarding game that i cant think of the name >.< & a few others :p (that will also remain nameless until i go look lol)

Wii:
Red Steel
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Cool amazing game lol took me a while to complete too
Mario Party 8 << the Boo's make me grin...

PSP:
Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights
Moster Hunter Freedom

PC:
The Sims 1, 2 & soon to be 3 (all of them yes im sad lol)

few more consoles but cant remember all the games >.<
well yes ... as you can see from the games list above i love my games :p without them i would not live Frown lol well im sure i would but i'd just be extremely bored Big Grin
10-05-2008 18:59 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

LOL Hayz, you and I can be PS1 buddies...LOL.
I forgot about resident evil and assassin's creed...LOL. My assassin's creed is for PS3 though and Lestat currently hogs it, so haven't played for a while.
Still have all three playstation consoles to, the PS2 and PS3 can be swapped if we want technically..LOL. But since we finally got the adaptar card (woot) we don't technically need the PS2 anymore.... haha...sorry went offtopic there.

quote:

10-05-2008 19:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Tongue yeah i know what ya mean with the hogging of consoles lol i like my ps1 & 2 Big Grin theyre cooooool Pleased i havent got a PS3 ... didnt see much point i heard theres a PS4 out soon so waiting for that Tongue

Assassins Creed is amazing... my lil bro & myself completed it a while back now we just keep going through it lol i played resident evil last when i was about 10 .... hated it then... zombie things munching on ya brains every 10 seconds scared the hell outta me then lol its all good now though.. played a recent version round a mates... not very scary any more lol also the film leaves alot to be desired lol

sorry for killing ya topic Dom Big Grin
10-05-2008 19:15 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

LOL yeah we kind of killed the favorite game listing of the topic...LOL, but hey we're still discussing our favorite games so it works.
PS4?? Seriously? what else are they going to make it do, cook breakfest?? I mean it all ready doubles as a blu-ray and normal DVD player game system and I believe CD player too...can't remember...we use it for games and DVDs...LOL.
Lestat hasn't completed it yet, he's more interested in trying to figure out a way to beat me in Mortal Kombat...LOL. Poor guy, can't win...LOL.
I liked the zombie munching part in resident evil, but yep does get boring and annoying after a while.

quote:

10-05-2008 19:25 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

LOL if it could cook too i wouldnt ever move... Tongue lol i dunno what its going to do next but its gotta be good ive been waiting on it since the PS3 came out O.o

ive got a few games that splodge (my lil bro) cant beat me at its funny he goes into hissy fit... i wonder does lestat?? Big Grin LOL lestat throwing a tantrum throwing the controller lmao Big Grin
10-05-2008 19:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

LOL, probably just better graphics. they may intergrate ipod/mp3 technology into it or something. i don't know...lol.
LOL, yep he does go into a bit of a hissy fit. no so much of throwing the controller (he did that once when we were about 14 and it broke the tv, so he's learned) but just a literal like string of curse words that really don't make sense. then he sulks for about a minute and says something like:"okay NOW, i'm gunna kick your A**"...then loses. LOL.
and now we have offically wandered off topic....LOL.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-05-2008 19:37.

10-05-2008 19:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Tongue i could imagine him doing that ... i'd have to be there to laugh at him lol i hope they do that with the ipod/ mp3 included... better graphics?? O_o dude when this years over we're gonna be like mini people in games lol some games ive played recently have amazing graphics...

we havent reallly... wandered off topic not all that much... other that lestat having a hissy, we're talking about games Wink
10-05-2008 19:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

true enough, talking about games and our favorite games...LOL. and hey, it bumps the thread...LOL.
I laugh at him all the time when he does it, its great. the best was last weekend when we were playing Mortal Kombat I was kitana and he was scorpion, he almost hit me, i dodged got him from behind and ended up doing like a 8 time fatality on him, ending by ripping his heart out (is this too violent for fourms???). he was like:"NOOOO! MY HEART!" and did this like over dramatic spin fall off the couch and on the floor...LOL. it was great...LOL. we had to unplug the controller because he got tangled in it. he's going to try to kill me later if he sees this...LOL
i would love being a mini-person in a game, this way you can make sure yourself that the hit you KNOW has hit actually hits instead of the game being like, no it didn't. graphics in game are kind of like watching movies now, it's fun. i get distracted by Dark Sector graphics then get lost and die...LOL.
and honestly if they put anymore into any game system the poor things going to have an identity crisis...LOL

quote:

10-05-2008 19:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Too many games to mention, but these are some of my top faves - i.e. the ones I have played over & over & over again, spending hours, nay, years of my life enjoying! Tongue

PS1
Tomb Raider 1 - OG, that game rocked; shame they messed up the sequels.
Thrasher - skate & destroy; man I ruled that game Big Grin
Resident Evil 1 - the game play wasn't amazing; but it was so atmospheric & looked great for the day.

PS2
GTA - all of them, although Vice City was the most fun, cos the soundtrack was cheese-tastic.
Tony Hawks & Dave Mirra - cos you could just keep playing them & not get bored.
Black - awesome shooter - the sound effects & graphics were near perfect.

PC
Black & White - I was an evil god Evil
Oblivion - elder scrolls, the nine, & the isles - all rock hard!
Doom - nuff said.

In the old days....
Sega Megadrive
Sonic - that lil' chog was cool.
Mortal Kombat - "Get over here!" Evil The first game that I ever saw with blood in it - nice.

Commodore
Super Cars - can't even begin to say how many months that me & 3 mates sat playing this, stoned off our nuts. Awesome fun.

Spectrum
Gauntlet - superbly difficult; still not sure if I ever completed it?? Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 10-05-2008 22:45.

10-05-2008 22:45 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

Mate gauntlet for the spectrum was that the one with loads of mini levels where u had to do loads of different things and they were all different colour levels? Say like level 1 was a ping pong style and the next was getting past a gaurd or somethin?

10-05-2008 23:16 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

gauntlet is the same as the arcade game of the same name Tongue

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en..._screenshot.png

"elf is about to die!"

dunno what game you mean DR ???
elaborate more ???

10-06-2008 00:39 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

ok no then its not the same one!

Damn there is a game that i distinctly have an image of that i used to play when i was about 5 ish with my dad on the spectrum but i dont have a clue what the game was called!

Anyway classic games:

1) Cant beat a bit of Command & Conquer Red Alert 2. So many hours wasted just playing that lol!

2) Hitman 2, still best one of the lot!

3)NFS underground 2- took the good concept of 1 and made it better. then they just runied it with all the others!

4)Sensible Soccer the original game for amiga

5)Cannon Fodder original for the amiga

10-06-2008 08:48 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

oooooomg Cthu XD [Oblivion - elder scrolls, the nine, & the isles - all rock hard!]

i played that yesterday on xbox ... theres a few out i played some on the old xbox but it confused me soooo much

@ Lysandra LMAO lestat rolling on the floor tangled in wire LOL i believe he maybe the reason why xbox have decided wireless is best lol ... to stop people getting entangled (i know its on the PS2 but even so) Wink lol he probably will kill you for that ... im waiting on his post for revenge on you Wink
10-06-2008 10:05 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Boot Camp

x box 360 : halo 3,cod4,shadowrun,black sector,gears of war,unreal tornament (all) fifa 09,gutar hiro (all) and much much more Wink

x box : most of them my faviout one is unreal 2 the awakaning a awsome game Smile

ps2:most of them fav 1 gutar hiro (all and alwayz will be all Wink

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

10-06-2008 18:17 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Final fantasy, chrono cross/trigger, star ocean, the tales series, kingdom hearts.......basically most rpg games.

Cod, halo etc... way to many 2 name, lol
10-06-2008 18:29 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

360:oblivion/enchanted arms
ps2:final fantasy series/summoner 1 +2/resident evil
pc:doom/duke nukem/dungeon keeper/command and conquer
10-06-2008 19:33 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by QQQ
Xbox360:
Halo3 (Awesome great for 2player as well)
COD4 (Legend of an online game)
FIFA 09 (Been out 2days and is an outstanding game graphics are great and will always kick Pro Evo's arse lol)

PS3:
Grand Tourismo 5
Guitar Hero3

PS2:
Conflict Desert Strom
Conflict Global Storm
Conflict Vietnam
(lol we had great fun doin thes on co-op dom lol spent like 2hours tryin to blow up a few tanks on one of them lol)

Wii:
Mariokart Wii (lol jus fun)

I'm sure I have left some out by mistake but these are some if the best ones Big Grin

all absolutly amazing games

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
10-06-2008 21:45 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

PS1/2: All things Resident Evil/Tomb Raider/ Final Fantasy/Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance

Nintendo/Wii: All Legend of Zelda/Sims/wii sports

PC: Civilizations/Stronghold Crusader/Baldurs Gate

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 10-07-2008 06:37.

10-07-2008 06:35 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Elder scrolls (Morrowind/oblivion)
Shadowhearts (The best series ever)
Might and Magic (Even better series)
Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Soul Calibur
Starcraft
Heroes of might and magic

there are many more Big Grin

Your imperfection.
10-07-2008 17:09 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
true enough, talking about games and our favorite games...LOL. and hey, it bumps the thread...LOL.
I laugh at him all the time when he does it, its great. the best was last weekend when we were playing Mortal Kombat I was kitana and he was scorpion, he almost hit me, i dodged got him from behind and ended up doing like a 8 time fatality on him, ending by ripping his heart out (is this too violent for fourms???). he was like:"NOOOO! MY HEART!" and did this like over dramatic spin fall off the couch and on the floor...LOL. it was great...LOL. we had to unplug the controller because he got tangled in it. he's going to try to kill me later if he sees this...LOL
i would love being a mini-person in a game, this way you can make sure yourself that the hit you KNOW has hit actually hits instead of the game being like, no it didn't. graphics in game are kind of like watching movies now, it's fun. i get distracted by Dark Sector graphics then get lost and die...LOL.
and honestly if they put anymore into any game system the poor things going to have an identity crisis...LOL

haha sis...haha
thou not as funny as the time we were playin motor storm an u drove urself off the cliff right after sayin u were a better driver then me....hehe

PS3: motor storm
in general: any an all fightin, fantasy or racing games.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lestat666: 10-15-2008 03:01.

10-15-2008 03:00 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
pennywise

images/avatars/avatar-245.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Clan: DB

Xbox is all i play if ever and the game Black keeps drawing me back to it. Possibly the most under exposed games ever lol. Brilliant shoot em up. Go try it if you havent already Tongue

Also cant go wrong with the old Snes and megadrive emulators Big Grin

10-27-2008 15:22 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

quote:
haha sis...haha
thou not as funny as the time we were playin motor storm an u drove urself off the cliff right after sayin u were a better driver then me....hehe

LOL lestat im sure she was too busy gloating about it looking at you & she wasnt concerntrating Tongue (ive never done that .. *cough* lol Big Grin )
10-27-2008 16:43 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Elder scrolls (Morrowind/oblivion)
Shadowhearts (The best series ever)
Might and Magic (Even better series)
Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Soul Calibur
Starcraft
Heroes of might and magic

there are many more Big Grin

Nice list Smile

Just need to add Final Fantasy and a few other games Tongue
10-27-2008 17:58 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I forgot to add final fantasy, becasue I've been dissapointed with twelve and eleven (Eleven drastically so)

Also the fact I put FF and everyone goes 'Yeh seven is great', it's one of the ones I least like :S

Your imperfection.
10-28-2008 01:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

pc

command and conquer
shogun: total war
halo 2

ps3

assassins creed(awesome graphics)
cod4
unreal tournament 3
oblivion: game of the year edition
and of course..........SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!

sorry, slightly offtopic butr the ps4 is likely to be basically 2 ps3's bolted together in terms of power. there are multiple articles to read online

11-08-2008 01:40 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favourite Games

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH