Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » children of bodom » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page children of bodom
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkDemon91

images/avatars/avatar-237.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.o.B

children of bodom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are looking for member any level we dont mind.

If Anyone wishes to join just pop along please it would be a great hand to me....and the new clan i have made.....

there are mostly expo on everyday at least so there no possiblty that you will lose out

maxuim point for joining is any you can join any level even if you have just started im willing to help for you to understand the game.

send me mail in game My name DarkDemon or just send a applaction across to the clan you will be happly accept and be very welcomed.

I Wish you luck And Thanks For Reading this Post

No Tears For The Slain.
10-07-2008 20:41 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » children of bodom

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH