Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo wars 11 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.55
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

malooga can u prove...? you sure she just wasnt equiping a gun...?

and Dragonian it is a fighting contest between tats... so all you have to do is beat one of them and they lose a place and you take there's Wink

10-08-2008 20:00 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't prove it no, just ask her? I'm pretty sure i remember her talking about saving up for her 2nd attack tattoo though. And she was definately a sniper in v13 as she had the +chance to hit tattoo with her gun.
10-08-2008 20:02 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

go for it, but she will be knocked off the high scorres :o

also; is kingnosser a sniper? i asume he is as i swear someone posted a link with him kicking bottom with 4 attacks...

10-08-2008 20:11 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Assassins after Azz:
Squeshu
Kobruk ( I Think)
Me Big Grin

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
10-08-2008 20:46 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

ok, thanks Smile
your IGN is ermantil aint it? :o just a guess Smile

10-08-2008 21:05 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

yep correct

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
10-08-2008 21:08 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Why is Evan no1 BK? I can beat him in BK gear, but not Hyperborean or Hespera - for now any way. LOL Sure this isn't just your clan allegiance showing?
10-08-2008 21:36 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i tink untill people post fights saying 'i beat this person, move me up' hes just basing it on the actuall game rankings
10-08-2008 21:42 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

lol marmalade Tongue ... looke a few posts back Wink evan beat hyper Wink

and bob is right, other tts cant start going till the list is full and BK is the only full list at the moment, i may make it 10 on some of the tattoo's as they have more users; not a bad idea actully
il do:
BK - 10 place's
assassin - 10
sniper - 10
zerker - 10
that sound cool...? other tats keep the same unless more people come foward, 10 max Wink

also i was thinking about what arty said few posts back, so what people think about a new rule?
~ to claim first place you must beat your opponent three times in attack or twice in defence ~
Smile
any objections?

EDIT: updated BK list

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-08-2008 22:08.

10-08-2008 22:01 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Then the BK list will never change for the top 1 because usually it's almost impossible to defeat an other bk in defence. I very rarely kill marmalade in defence and she very rarely kills me when I ambush her... The same goes for Hyper, he'll pulverize me if he ambushes me...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-08-2008 22:41 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

hmmm... then maybe some judge's should be chosen from the gold status if that happens Confused then they could chose who won... or a siege between both players? that way no +% on hp during attacks Smile

10-08-2008 22:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I guess that would be only a battle between me and Hyper because marmalade said that she can't beat him in his BK equipment. I guess that's enough to say that she can't be the no. 1. Me and Hyper can beat everyone on that list. I don't know about Hespera, maybe she can beat Hyper too.

And about that siege idea, it depends on luck too much. We all have enough +hit to hit each other so the only thing that's important is our personal luck...

Edit.
As I already said, it all depends on luck... If Hyper had more critical hits then he would kill me easily...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1f2fffe034

10-08-2008 23:23 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

See for melee it's a lot harder to decide, whoever gets a crit or five wins.... guns are a lot harder to knock someone off, because perception is scarcer

Your imperfection.
10-09-2008 02:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

But it's easier to determine who's the unbeatable one amongst the gunners Tongue

10-09-2008 03:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
PainLord

i think bezetta is next on sniper list... ??? and i my self am sniper but don't know if i fit on list
10-09-2008 05:22 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

i thought bezetta, but what is kingnosser? he is 7 points ahead...

10-09-2008 05:50 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

RE: Tattoo wars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Top 10 Snipers, go beat them(or die trying)

Nndungu 710
Mortis 634
Zeruel 564
LoWang 503
KingNosser 488
Bezetta 481
Scyanide 475
Freeko 433
tiger_claw 395
minshres 394

10-09-2008 06:31 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
PainLord

you are right king nosser and then bezetta i spied him
10-09-2008 06:31 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

thought so Smile thanks dooz or Nndungu, which ever you liked to be called Smile

is updated, now you snipers can all kill the hell out each other ^^

10-09-2008 06:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
PainLord

i have beated minshres

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b6a5920609
10-09-2008 06:51 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

there was a war like this if i knew this was happening then i would have prepared more :<

but then again who is meant to defeat who?

sniper vs sniper
sniper vs zerker
sniper vs assasin
and so on

which one is it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 10-09-2008 07:29.

10-09-2008 07:27 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

I'm also collector
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=36409

shame I ran into cthulhu wearing queststuff Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=61889e06d0

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Snjits: 10-09-2008 09:04.

10-09-2008 08:47 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
there was a war like this if i knew this was happening then i would have prepared more :<

sniper vs sniper
sniper vs zerker
sniper vs assasin
and so on

which one is it?

sniper vs sniper
zerker vs zerker
assassin vs assassin
etc.

10-09-2008 09:07 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Well i guess there will not be much movement in the sniper list:
Top 4 snipers are all BoS Smile

10-09-2008 09:33 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

myself and NeoRage are both assassins, but we don't ambush each other... I think there are other assasins above us, maybe laaska, but I can't confirm.... can anyone else shed any light?

10-09-2008 10:18 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
quote:
Originally posted by minshres

sniper vs sniper
sniper vs zerker
sniper vs assasin
and so on

which one is it?

sniper vs sniper
zerker vs zerker
assassin vs assassin
etc.

kl Wink thks for the info Smile

lol nndungu i will defeat u Tongue NOT!!!
but then again i claim her place untill she ambushs me and wins Tongue
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9f934c5671

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 10-09-2008 17:33.

10-09-2008 17:32 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Knightroad
Viking

minshares... you need to win 3 time in attack or twice in defence

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
~ to claim first place you must beat your opponent three times in attack or twice in defence ~

EDIT: that was aimed at people going for first place, but apply's to all Smile

or 2 times in attack and once in defence will do Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-09-2008 17:37.

10-09-2008 17:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

when was that rule set up??? and now you tell me :<

alright then so be it 3 times Wink

10-09-2008 18:24 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
minshares... you need to win 3 time in attack or twice in defence

quote:

EDIT: that was aimed at people going for first place, but apply's to all Smile

or 2 times in attack and once in defence will do Wink

Is that twice consecutively?
10-09-2008 18:28 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Knightroad
Viking

consecutively? well yeah, how else could it be done... Confused

10-10-2008 00:03 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
consecutively? well yeah, how else could it be done... Confused

i think he means like if he was attacking:

attack 1: player 1 wins

attack 2: player 1 wins

attack 3: player 2 wins

attack 4: player 1 wins(for the third time now)

that wouldn't be 3 consecutively

edited

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 10-10-2008 00:29.

10-10-2008 00:16 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Knightroad
Viking

that wouldent be 3 wins in attack thou would it...

10-10-2008 00:24 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

the monk list...u have 2 different ppl in the top spot...which one is it?????????????
10-10-2008 01:25 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Ba_alzamon is number 1 monk as Theheraldofogc dont play anymore and has a sniper equiped

10-10-2008 01:38 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008

You can't guarantee the attacks are consecutive since there is no time stamp on the attacks - at least I'm not aware of one.

however 3 winning attacks should be fine I think. but Evan is right is is much harder to win in defence - so I think you'd need to win in defence at least twice (aswell) to be considered unbeatable.

I like this idea though - I like the challenge - especially as a lot of the BKs adopt different tactics Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by marmaladegirl: 10-11-2008 21:19.

10-11-2008 21:18 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Yea just that the whole defense idea got a flaw....

About how many players in the upper levels do you know that stay in their "Tatoo" gear all the time? Except snipers/gunners and maybe BKs I would dare to say most of the others use perception/defense setups when not ambushing/on an expo/siege/questing.

Thus the fights would mostly either be prearranged or lucky hits. And who would prearrange a fight where they are supposed to loose? :p

Likewise the ambush idea has the flaw that the attacker usually always got more HP than the defender as it is easier to up the agency than the police and also people have more rep than charisma usually. Thus it is a bit biased towards the attackers.

If you want to make it work somehow then I would think you need to prearrange those fights via the board? Aka x writes a post saying "i challenge y for his spot". Then those 2 would need 1 day where they attack and defend to determine the winner?

But that makes the whole thing even more complicated! Good luck finding a working solution there. :p
10-11-2008 21:34 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

the hole attacking and defence hp thing would be equaled out; your attacking people higher than you and i have found that everyone one above me pritty much has more HP in defence than i do in attack, that maybe because i suck... but it also maybe because your attacking high and they have had more time to build up there city's; hence the idea of "prove points mean nothing" Tongue

but i guess at the same time not everyone has high hp in attack or defence.. so i guess i just kicked my own argument in the balls there :S lol

that could work shasu with the glove slap and i challege you to a duel Smile

10-11-2008 23:16 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

We need a BW.uk all-stars tournament to settle this Big Grin
No building bonus. Just straight on player vs player fighting.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 10-12-2008 01:52.

10-12-2008 01:50 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
We need a BW.uk all-stars tournament to settle this Big Grin
No building bonus. Just straight on player vs player fighting.

For that you'd need the event where buildings dont count, and then the first person to get a crit would win :/
10-12-2008 01:54 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Oh that's true...Maybe everyone can be given the same predetermined amount of HP ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 10-12-2008 02:04.

10-12-2008 01:59 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH