Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ye see i am waiting to get more agility 71 ant enough to hit alot of people

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-27-2008 10:08 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GRRRRRRRRRRR! I seriously hate the stupid well of souls and it's stupid chance for successful upgrade.

09-27-2008 14:54 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

turn your head upside down.. or the screenupside down... thats the actual chance of succseful upgrade Tongue

09-27-2008 15:27 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
turn your head upside down.. or the screenupside down... thats the actual chance of succseful upgrade Tongue

LOL Big Grin
09-27-2008 15:52 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

@ Knightroad- LOL. I believe that...to a point. If you go talk to my brother, he'll tell you the story of getting a base hat to G+1 with no fails. Or getting a hunting rifle from +5 to good and over with no fails. He's failed three times through all his upgrades combined and has upgraded multiple items. I ARG at him and his luck.
general ARG! everyone's doing pilgramages and the clan armory has to keep being empied and re-filled, 10+ clan messages about clan armory items a day. ARG at full message box all day.
ARG at not being able to do the last two pilgramages i need because of clan armory being full of other things.
ARG at even when i go to act two i can't use my new arcana until i get 225 BP. Though Big Grin for when i finally get it i can have 4 attacks...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-27-2008 16:27 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

lol... Cool

well your brother is a lucky begger then.. hmmmmm... think im gonna have to drain that luck from him "ye ole" fashioned way Tongue

back to the moaning like a old man then... ooooowwwww my back... errr i mean >.> booooaaarddddd Tongue

EDIT: the [CENSORD] game is mocking me!!!
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d4aa03149b

HARD HAT!!! NOT CLUB!!!! Crying Crying

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-27-2008 20:07.

09-27-2008 19:40 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Clan: DB

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOME GUY I FARM ON HAS GONE FROM LEVEL 25 TO LEVEL 31, AND IS NOW FARMING ON ME

*how embarasing*

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
09-27-2008 20:15 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

-NO POH
-CAN'T GET THE GOLD MEDAL
-WANA MOVE ONTO GOLEMS Frown
-18 QUESTS ON REP AT 70% AND STILL NOT PASSED
-SO BORED Frown
-ARGHH
09-27-2008 23:27 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

FAILED ALL 12 QUESTS AND ITS ONLY THE NORMAL ONES

09-28-2008 19:45 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Knightroad
Viking

AHHHHHHHHHHHH... i need 67 xp to wield my sword at +4!!! AHHHHHHHHHH i cant get into anyone cos im a low rep melee user (i suck super bad) and now i only have 1 attack left AHHHHHHHHHHH.. ooooooo and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i need a MS to make my helmet of addrenaline... and stones to upgrade it to good and then i need 3 LS to get level 3 tats AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH good times Cool

09-29-2008 18:45 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 25 pilgrimages all peace and quiet in a row try attacking someone and get detected AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

09-30-2008 19:27 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

CANT JOIN EXPO COS THE GUYS NOT GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10-01-2008 22:33 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

massivefwordsonofacursedinbreed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was installing service pack to my housemates pc and missed an important auction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-01-2008 23:42 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

AF|Bfoufdngipwrngipwrsfnmrvnipnv

NO SOULSTONES!

NEED CAP OF PRECOG>>>> BUT DONT WANNA WASTE TOO MANY STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**************

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

ALL THE MELEE USERS I AMBUSH ARE IN SNIPER GEAR!!!!!!!!!! CANT HIT THEM!

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 10-02-2008 01:21.

10-02-2008 00:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

Stupid Effing well of souls is the biggest Effing rip off ever. I'm so effing sick of being effing robbed of all my effing stones and getting F*ck all out of it. EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU wells of souls!

Good helmet of Adrenaline +1 (was at +2 until I tried to upgrade it last week and failed)
Helmet now at Normal +5 after being brought down to + nothing twice and continuously failing the upgrade to good.

I'm so EFFING glad I saved all my EFFING stones for NOTHING over and over!

EFF this game...

EDIT: AND Eff the effing ritual of blood which is just as much an effing rip off, either way your out an effing sh!tpile of stones.

EDIT: And eff the fact I can't even equip my effing good murderous mace of betrayal +3 now
that I've lost the effing strength bonus from my effing helmet.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 10-02-2008 07:49.

10-02-2008 07:41 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Yeah BLOOMING EFFING WELL OF SOULS AGGGGGAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHUUUUUUUUYYQLSJFUSIOFDHJ
SO

*/-*//.,'#;[]';#']\!"£$%^")(^*^*$"£)^%"()^%(*)/**/-+ - lots of swear words

Aaaaaahhhhhh thats better,

10-02-2008 09:03 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Lysandra
Viking

@ Hespera- I did that once....I feel your pain.
@ knightroad- i don't want to know what you're planning to do to get my brother's luck...LOL. Though whatever you did i think it worked seeing as he was cursing and swearing the other night because something failed...LOL and you'll get those lifestones and helmet eventually....

ARG! i can't get in on anyone...Frown and saving all quests so i can do my pilgramages. and ARG i have honor and people but no one is on to actually have a team to do an expo.
ARG! I NEED STONES!!!!!

quote:

10-02-2008 17:18 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
BLOODY FAILED ATTACKS AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

10-02-2008 17:59 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa
aaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhh..... **Censored**

I can't get no poh action,
I can't get no poh action,
Oh, I try, and I try, and I try, and I TRY!
I can't no!
When I'm wanting poh,
and I try to merc in a clan,
and I'm trying this & trying that,
and the siege says C baby, maybe next week
I can't get no
No no no!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-04-2008 12:13 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

i am using this room way too much....
GR not enough stones.
GR at people having honor but not being on to start expos or me having honor and people when no one else is on...lol
and GR about my internet connection being finky with BW for the past few days needing to refresh half the time because i get the stupid 404 error. then everything works fine. Almost posted a thread on here just a minute ago then it worked... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

quote:

10-04-2008 15:12 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

Lysandra- You just need to wake up at 4am like me to catch your people! Wink

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! I just wanted to scream for fun this time.

10-04-2008 16:43 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA For some random reason im Screaming and laughing

LMAO

10-04-2008 17:53 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeck.

Every time I try to upgrade my Scorpios they go up & down like a fecking yo-yo. Mad They are now back to +2. WHY? Crying

And... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhh!
Bloody wolfish king keeps screwing up my chance of getting my last pilgrimage. I am so gonna kick his scrawny, mange infested, dog-licked, flea-bitten, tagnut splattered, lupine arse when I equip some proper weapons! Mad

*sighs* that's much better. I can return to work.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 10-08-2008 13:38.

10-08-2008 13:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG|RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

Gained 900 PoH in one siege by dominating, then lost half of it because what was meant to be a fair honour siege became 1 sided!

Your imperfection.
10-09-2008 03:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH CANT UPGRADE MY BLOOMIN HUNTING RIFLE+3

10-09-2008 08:57 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Lysandra
Viking

Hespera- See i lucked out though, most my really good hitters are night owles, usually. the past few days they've been iffy...lol.
AND ARGGGGGG can't get last pilgramage done, need stones to overhaul my kit so I can equip my MURDEROUS MACE but need about 10000 POP first to get one more strength and to upgrade to items...again NEED STONES.
AN ARRRRGGGGGGGGGG the only way for me to get stones is to get about 300 more mana to merge something then sell it off. ARG.
that feels better. Smile

quote:

10-09-2008 13:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

I could scream right now, but atm, all I can say is: every cloud has a silver lining....

AARRRGHH got sniped and had to pay LOADS for 1 item... great item tho, and now my kit is awesome, and my square can be upgraded a lot as well Big Grin

GGGGRRRR another stupid red dragon interupted our DE expo... oh, we won Tongue

NOOOOOO ritual of blood costs soooo many stones.... lately my runic set has taken care of that by giving me awesome finds in my quests Cool

10-09-2008 13:53 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i just walked 2 miles as my car broke down to get a portable charger then walked 2 miles back to my car and it started up first time without the charger!!! >.< [CENSORD]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh and Smile
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ca7a2b8ada
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=12f1c51e9a
Big Grin
ahhhhhhhhhh what a lovely bundle of lovelyness Smile

10-09-2008 16:47 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

sadfouhasdf-9asdfu[af e0hys[aefoewsrfufousdfjsa dfisadf oisadfioasdfsdaf098sdaf]pi ewafrwirfwa4e098ry2345tr t3w4

haaaaa... i fell better now Smile

10-09-2008 19:27 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Shu

Clan: C.N

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG
My first ever Phoenix

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d7cc4141ab

10-09-2008 22:18 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by damionpoddy1
My first ever Phoenix

bahahahha.. lol.. i know u r pissed but i thats just..... lol sry Tongue

10-09-2008 22:25 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Shu

Clan: C.N

Minshres dont bother if you come in here you have to scream lol

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

10-09-2008 22:29 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
My first ever Phoenix

I lol in your direction... Wait a minute... It was MY expo! Arghhhhhhhh! Curse that overgrown mutated pigeon. Hopefully next time Tongue
10-09-2008 23:29 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
joshk
Double Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHITE DRAGON KEPT ON ATTACKING ME AND SLAUGHTERED ME

10-10-2008 08:53 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
My first ever Phoenix

I lol in your direction... Wait a minute... It was MY expo! Arghhhhhhhh! Curse that overgrown mutated pigeon. Hopefully next time Tongue

LOL sorry that was pretty danged funny of you liamb.
ARG for bird's being "overgrown mutated pigeons" and having well over 4000 HP. my bad luck with the wild turkeys has passed onto the whole clan. ARG!

quote:

10-10-2008 13:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
My first ever Phoenix

LOL sorry that was pretty danged funny of you liamb.
ARG for bird's being "overgrown mutated pigeons" and having well over 4000 HP. my bad luck with the wild turkeys has passed onto the whole clan. ARG!

Glad someone found it funny Tongue
10-10-2008 15:33 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Raxis
Set Abominae

DOUBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Got to 75 Points, got a merge, Heart and bloodstone! Where's the friggin lifestone!

So I break down merge, to try and get life to upgrade my hat of precog, and it fails.... then I use up all but 1HS and 3BS getting it backl to +5

WHERES MY LIFESTONE!

Your imperfection.
10-11-2008 01:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

you get LS every 10 points
so no LS till 80 Tongue

arg !!

10-11-2008 01:06 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

I want one regardless! I thought you got them when you got the bigger packages too!

Still that is damn annoying!

Your imperfection.
10-11-2008 01:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

every 50 points you will get them all Smile

10-11-2008 01:12 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Pages (61): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH