Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logging in » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Logging in
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Logging in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Stallis

Problem description: Can't login again Confused

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-17-2008 23:27 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whats coming up?

09-17-2008 23:52 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in-game name: Kalessin

Hi, I am sending a message on K's behalf. She cannot log in, can't even get the board up to post a complaint. She has cleared her cookies & check her connection.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am at work, & am not having any problems.

Thanks

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-23-2008 09:12 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

I was, couldnt even load up the main BW page, then i used a proxy to get on and all is good Tongue

EDIT

Just my internet exploding -.-
10-23-2008 12:12 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I can't log in either, can't even get here or to live chat(i'm here using a proxy). I can log in the game on my phone but can't do anything, as when i do it logs me out and says session expiry?

Edit: Once again nobody in power is forthcoming with and response whatsoever, not very professional. I'm here on my phone if anybody is wondering, i can't get anything Bloodwars to load up with my broadband connection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by malooga.: 10-23-2008 20:30.

10-23-2008 19:27 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

same problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have the same problem. Cannot access the website or forums from my home. If I use my neighbours wifi then I can connect fine and I could connect earlier from work. Have phoned the isp and they think it maybe that my ip range may have been banned??

At least its not just me, maybe it is a BW thing if others are having the same problem.

EDIT: if anyone knows how i can setup a proxy so i can use my home connection to connect that would be very helpful.

Chopski

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chopski: 10-23-2008 20:08.

10-23-2008 19:30 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
Yrgwillion

Registration Date: 06-06-2008

Have heard from several other people that they can't access the forum and the game. So is there a sollution upcoming for those poor people? Seems odd that some can access without problem and that others can't acess at all.
10-23-2008 20:18 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

any news on whats wrong yet as i want to start an expo and the people that r coming with me can't get on

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-23-2008 20:56 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

so what if i get a warning. maybe i might get some answers for double posting. ANSWERS PLS as it's apparently bieng down all day for some people

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-23-2008 21:38 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Try to traceroute to BW server, so we can see where it stops.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-23-2008 22:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Mine has just started working again
10-23-2008 22:10 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

back up again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep mine is now working Smile
10-23-2008 22:24 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

This sounds like the problem I had, does it just log you back out? And do you get a session expiry message?

Your imperfection.
10-23-2008 23:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Yesterday I timed out of every bloodwars page including the IRC chatroom, the board and the game and this is for 14 hours...

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
10-24-2008 08:42 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logging in

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH