Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Fair well all » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fair well all
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Fair well all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm off at last.

Through a series of ups and downs, ins and outs over the past few months it's finally time Smile

I will not be giving my account away, I will be deleting it within the next week after I have auctioned every worth auctioning in armoury Smile

10-29-2008 15:19 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: boot camp

RE: Fair well all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good luck in rl and i didnt really talk to you but i just thought i would say you will be missed by me

p.s your gonna get alot of stones from the items your selling are you going to randomly bid on rubbish items

10-29-2008 15:27 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankyou Smile

I was thinking that, but Im not sure if the other player would get in trouble for pushing

10-29-2008 15:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm maybe but if you degrade every stone to a ls or something and just bid lots of ls on lots of items

10-29-2008 15:37 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Artoir.
Avenger

Wont matter mate

10-29-2008 15:44 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

A pity you are leaving. In my opinion you did what you could for this game and you were a respected player. Have a good time.

10-29-2008 15:49 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

well mate after your decision to leave a couple of months ago alot of people were shocked but this time i will say good bye for good and good luck in rl mate you will be missed

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
10-29-2008 15:50 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Much appreciate Diablo

And Blackcat Im trusting you to keep the Irish Front alive on BW!

10-29-2008 15:56 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

there are other irish playes some of which are in end and end begginers

im guessing its too late to just say keep the account active and just not use it, as we have had people return ie Kraylen and theheraldofogc who are back you may be too

if not good bye and farewell and good luck in real life

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 10-29-2008 16:01.

10-29-2008 16:00 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Been through it all mate Smile

But cheers

10-29-2008 16:01 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

i am a long way off the better of the irish players serafine for example but thanks anyway

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
10-29-2008 16:19 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

lol

10-29-2008 16:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I'll do my best to keep the Irish front alive too Wink

Sorry to see you leave,
you had been like a rival to me in the early days (i started playing about 2weeks after you), but you left me in your dust pretty quick, lol

anyhow, hope all goes well for you in rl

10-29-2008 16:32 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Sorry that you are leaving, you have been an inspiration to more people than I think you are aware of.

Good luck in RL.

Perhaps you could reconsider your deletion. Do what Bastadr has done, move to the farthest depths of zone 5. Noone will bother you there and it gives you the chance to return in the future.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
10-29-2008 16:39 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Nooooo!

Everythings changing :'(

Bye Atoir. Good luck in RL. I'd say the same as the others here, don't delete! Go into z5 hibernation.

I'm a case in point that sometimes, the itch comes back Smile

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-29-2008 16:43 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Seeya Atoir.

I dont really know you but i thought it would be nice to say bye

so Bye Crying

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joshk: 10-29-2008 16:47.

10-29-2008 16:47 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

good bye arty Frown (((

and good luck in rl....you are a god player and will be missed
10-29-2008 16:52 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Bye Artoir, you will be dearly missed especially in all those crazy IRC conversations; good luck in rl hope you accomplish a lot.

Frown

PS Could you send me a list of all the items you'll be selling, i'd love to keep something to remember you by :p

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
10-29-2008 16:53 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

wtf arty u cant go aswell Frown
good luck in real life Smile

hope you will write us another pissed arty specail before you head off Big Grin

10-29-2008 20:12 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Finally goin :p i say good luck in rl but that would be a little silly, lol, ps...nice square :p
10-29-2008 20:26 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

ah.. what a shame u r leaving. well gd luck with rl Wink

10-29-2008 20:39 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Good luck, best wishes & shine on you crazy diamond. Wink

I'd say hibernation is a better option, but I know you have already made up your mind. Hope you find something better to play.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-29-2008 20:59 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Seeya man, hope me and you somehow magically meet sometime (probably in my nightmares XD) or meet on another game. Glad you're not giving your account away as we all know about Dr.G etc. Frown

10-29-2008 21:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

be true to yourself, and i think your letting yourself down,,,and your letting me down, why not continue the fight as a mod, if we all vote im sure you would get a say like a union rep.

also i and many others dont know you, you selfish so and so, how can you justify saying no to so many future friends?

like Jesus saying na im ok mate ive got enough mates

10-29-2008 22:04 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Fair well all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHY IS NOBODY SAYING DONT GO, DONT GO,DONT GO, DONT GO, SORRY FOR SHOUTING BUT DONT GO, NOTHINGS THAT BAD DONT GO PLEASE DONT GO, DONT BECOME A NUMBER, WHO WAS TOP PLAYER BEFORE CEZ AND BLOD, THATS RIGHT NO ONE KNOWS, DONT GO, PLAY ON AND TEACH ME STUFF, TEACH MY ENEMIES STUFF, BE OUR UNION REP ON THE BOARD

10-29-2008 22:10 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Goodbye Artoir. You'll be missed, as you can tell.

It's the new expo ideas that's tip[ped it right? Tongue

Still you should keep your forum account and drop in every now and then, see how much farther this game is screwed Tongue

Your imperfection.
10-29-2008 23:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

Bye, be well in RL.
10-30-2008 00:14 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

aww arty noo who'm i gonna write drunken songs with now?? Frown

ima miss you soooo much.. hope you get on well at college & all that Smile have fun moosh

have love from BW hayley Big Grin <3
10-30-2008 02:55 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Arty Noooooo! I'm sorry to see you go. I'll miss talking to you in IRC....I'm sure your mind is already made up but it would be nice to see you stay. Whatever you do, good luck.

10-30-2008 03:19 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

Maybe someday he'll get so drunk that he'll come back Tongue

Good luck in your real life, we're all going to miss you.

P.S. faceeater, please don't multipost. Since it's Artoir's goodbye thread I won't give you a warning.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-30-2008 08:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Clan: A.S

Well then... i'll be stocking you on msn Smile
Pity that you are leaving but i'm proud of you and BC will miss you.

10-30-2008 11:14 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

You've inspired way too many people in this game to list, I know a few of them personally.
You've always been a great player, stuck to what and who you believe in and always defended whatever clan you were in (the what 2 I think?? sorry half-alseep right now) with all the firepower you had.
I'm going to be like faceeater here: DON"T GO!!!
But I know you're mind is made up. It's going to be really sad to see your name disappear from the ranking list. And gosh dang it I was using you as my next rank goal...lol.
Good luck in the future, pop in here every now and again to come see how far down the drain the game goes.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-31-2008 01:17 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Artoir.
Avenger

I actually felt a lump in my throat reading those messages

I've made my mind up, and the account will be deleted.

I will be keeping the board account and will pop in now and then don't worry.

I would to take this opportunity to thank Azz and Belfegor (Kleks), You guys have been such an inspiration and such great clan leaders throughout my year or so here. I would like very much to keep in contact with you guys. Kleks has my msn and Azz if you wish to do so, you can obtain it from Belfegor

Me leaving the game has nothing to do with patches, gameplay, or any element of bloodwars; purely external factors.

I Would like to thank the devs and mods for a great job.

With regards to Faceaters suggestion of me becoming a mod,I'm not sure if that is viable with me not having an account on Underworld, no matter how much of an honour it would be

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 10-31-2008 03:00.

10-31-2008 02:53 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i cant beleive i missed this
arty i hope you keep coming on the board and on irc
good luck in rl though
10-31-2008 09:00 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Clan: A.S

Oh one more thing Smile

Artoir i hope i'll see you on IRC from time to time of course ;]

10-31-2008 15:16 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

aww gonna miss you loads arty Frown .. team artz shall live on though Wink just in case you do decide to come back Smile ... when you get your lappy sorted be sure to find me buzzing you on msn Smile GL irl :d
10-31-2008 17:05 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Duh duh duh duh Another one bites the dust!

11-01-2008 01:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

See ya and good luck IRL.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-01-2008 11:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Clan: LGN

How do you think Im going to get along,
Without you, when youre gone
You took me for everything that I had,
And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

just an addition Wink
good luck Arty .... hope to see you in IRC still

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-01-2008 13:27 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Fair well all

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH