Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Russian server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Russian server
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Russian server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Russian server was opened yesterday Wink
Does someone play on this new serwer?
This one is the same as french UT 1 UT2 and Polish R3,R4,R6
If you play there tell me
I'm Solmyr ig
It's link for registration

Solmyr

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Solmyr: 11-01-2008 09:47.

11-01-2008 09:46 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I play there. I started yesterday but accidentally chose TC instead of cultist so I deleted and now i'm a cultist.

IGN: scillage

http://r1.ru.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=205

If people could just click on the link even if you don't want to sign up it would be perfect as I need money in game Wink Please. I'll click on everyones. And it will only take you 10 secs Wink

11-01-2008 09:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not really although I can read their alphabet. It's necropolia server type and after playing it in french I find it quite boring compared to moria type.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-01-2008 11:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Not really although I can read their alphabet. It's necropolia server type and after playing it in french I find it quite boring compared to moria type.

?? i m lost?? necropolia??? moria??

11-01-2008 12:37 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Yeah, already discussed before.. necropolia is without well of souls, stones, auction while we are moria type server. French R1 and R2 are necropolia type while new R3 is moria type which is same like our UK Underworld.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-01-2008 13:25 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

oh kl.. didnt know that Tongue

11-01-2008 15:09 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Russian server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i cant get on it, i go to register and never get an email back

11-01-2008 17:00 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

SO what is the point of necropolia.

I can't be bothered with the russian server

Your imperfection.
11-02-2008 00:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

back on topic, I'm Constantine...

http://r1.ru.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=232

cya all there!

11-02-2008 18:58 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Russian server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH