Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Birthday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Birthday
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Birthday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id just like to say its my bday today and if anyone else wanting to post their birthdays on here is welcome toSmile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

11-04-2008 20:24 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Birthday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

congrats, and why arnt you out partying

11-04-2008 20:44 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happpy birthday to youuuuuuu Big Grin

my mate stan is 18 today as well Big Grin

and Happy Birthday to Kazgaroth (Jokers Clan Leader) for his birthday on Sunday of last week (as in, 2 days agao!)
11-04-2008 20:48 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't see the point of this thread as that's what the calender is for and if someone wants to say happy birthday they can pm them. And why the hell is this in mishmash?

11-04-2008 20:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lighten up scil you could at least have said happy birthday in the middle of that rant lmao Tongue Happy Bday Dom Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 11-05-2008 08:50.

11-05-2008 08:49 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lol dont be mean scillage O.o you done the same thing once too XD
Happy Birthday Dom (for yesterday) Wink hope you had fun Tongue
11-05-2008 11:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Happy belated Bday wishes Dom; hope you at least had the poh to do a celebratory hunt! Big Grin

Don't be down on Scill, he just doing his job - this should be in off topic, & although everyone has the option to use the calendar, I bet no-one does. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-05-2008 12:57 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Don't be down on Scill, he just doing his job - this should be in off topic, & although everyone has the option to use the calendar, I bet no-one does. Tongue

Cheers man, it aint easy doing this job, knowing when to step in and having to be extra careful to understand everything or you look like a prat (being a smod).

11-05-2008 19:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007

Thanks guys Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

11-05-2008 21:49 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

mine is on the 28th of this month. gonna be 19. happy birthday everyone., lol

11-06-2008 13:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

Was :( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My birthday was on the 23rd of October

11-06-2008 20:18 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist

for his birthday on Sunday of last week (as in, 2 days agao!)

That would be sunday of this week then, as sunday is the first day of the week.
11-06-2008 20:39 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
mine is on the 28th of this month. gonna be 19. happy birthday everyone., lol

what do u know mine is the same as well Big Grin except i m turning 17 Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 11-06-2008 20:53.

11-06-2008 20:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pops
moderator...apparently

id b scared if u said 19 on the 28th. lol

11-06-2008 21:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

hehehe.. lol there is actually another player in this game who has same DOB as me.. same date, month and year. and whats more we are RL mate as well.. WTF??? how'd that happen..

i wont say who he is unless he wants to Tongue

11-06-2008 21:34 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pops
moderator...apparently

lol ok dude

11-06-2008 22:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I gotta wait til may 17 to turn 19

Your imperfection.
11-08-2008 03:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Birthday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH