Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favourite alcohol :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favourite alcohol :) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Favourite alcohol :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post here your favourite types of alchohol even if you are not old enough to drink them but still have like me Smile
ill start off once again lol

Stella artois
Fosters
Magners
Strongbow
Heineken(not that good but its ok )
Smirnoff
Wkd

Smile i like alchohol Smile lol

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

10-04-2008 23:28 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smirnoff Ice - girls drink, but nice Smile
Magners - Magners rules the world!
WKD - iv got my WKD side, have you!? Tongue
So-Co - <3 best drink ever made! Big Grin
Sambuca - 2nd best drink ever made Smile
tequila - has to be proper stuff, with the worm and all Big Grin

i dont drink beer much, only when i go pub Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-04-2008 23:47.

10-04-2008 23:47 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dog in the Fog and Zlatyj Bazant, my favourite beer Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-04-2008 23:58 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Red wine and coke - the ultimate healing potion.
Try it before you say its wrong Wink

10-05-2008 00:13 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Red wine and coke - the ultimate healing potion.
Try it before you say its wrong Wink

i dont drink anything apart from pepsi and (acia berry and pomegranate juice)
and red wine is meant to be good for the heart
so i must try this one day Smile

10-05-2008 00:27 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Well it thins the blood, so it can be good for your circulatory system et all Smile

10-05-2008 01:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Beer!
Rye an ginger or coke
black russian
mudslide
strawberry daquari

10-05-2008 03:54 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

eerrrmmm.....
jack daniels (goes well with another jack daniels)
brandy (cold nights)
kronnenburg

11-06-2008 15:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Stella Artios- Woot ftw first lager i ever tasted a love it!
Guiness - how on earth has no one mentioned it yet?
Carling
strong pale ale
green goblin
honey ale

that's top 6 Smile

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-06-2008 17:00 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

you cannot beat the prer guiness none of that imposters stuff like when your on holiday austraila does scum guiness

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-06-2008 17:07 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

hmmm

i dont drink much, but one of my favourit beers was brugse zot, which i had in bruge
11-06-2008 17:24 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

only guiness worth drinking is from the pump

11-06-2008 17:43 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

stella artois
voka
jack daniels
fat frog (smirnoff ice orange reef and blue WKD mix all these in equal amounts and you get some horrid looking green stuff fricking awesome though)

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

11-07-2008 01:59 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

RE: Favourite alcohol :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Budweiser
Bulmers(only when ice cold on a sunny day)

at home:
Bavaria
bottle of miller
11-07-2008 11:30 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

cannot believe no1 has mentioned absinthe.............

11-07-2008 15:44 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
cannot believe no1 has mentioned absinthe.............

that is an animal of a drink lol
11-07-2008 16:53 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

lol. grrrr some of us are animals. lol well, especially with southern comfort or absinthe

11-07-2008 17:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
Well it thins the blood, so it can be good for your circulatory system et all

So does aspirin.

Bishops FInger (No I am NOT being deliberately innuendoey, look it up)
Fursty Ferret
Mead (Proper stuff)
Red Wine (Rosso Puglia is amazing)
Banana Bread Beer
Carling and Lime (Pub drink)
Tetleys
Murphys

Your imperfection.
11-08-2008 00:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007
:( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where i live absinthe is banned id love to try some though Smile

11-08-2008 00:35 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

the top strength stuff is banned her in britain, didnt stop mate bringing some back from mexico

11-08-2008 00:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007

lol weed is banned aswell but my uncle still brings it back from amsterdamn lol he put 4 joints in an evenlope and sent them to his house and didnt get caught lol

11-08-2008 01:01 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

like malibu n coke too. lol

11-08-2008 02:51 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

personally I prefer Beer and I think from the Slovak ones Saris is better than Zlaty Bazant mentioned by Evangelion, from other drinks Tequilla, Vodka, Long Island Iced Tea and Malibu with milk.

12-30-2008 16:56 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

quote:
Originally posted by dom2007
lol weed is banned aswell but my uncle still brings it back from amsterdamn lol he put 4 joints in an evenlope and sent them to his house and didnt get caught lol

lol like mail-order pot

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
Stella Artios- Woot ftw first lager i ever tasted a love it!
Guiness - how on earth has no one mentioned it yet?
Carling
strong pale ale
green goblin
honey ale

that's top 6 Smile

:S :S Am i the only one tht has seen american Pie? - Pale ale.... nothing needs to be said

lol my fav drinks are:

All Ciders (can't drink beer because of the wheat in it) - prefer strongbow
Vodka and Redbull
VK's / WKD's

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

12-30-2008 19:31 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Pops
moderator...apparently

micky phinns!!!!

12-30-2008 19:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Buckfast
Stella
Buckfast
Harp
Buckfast
Budwiser
Vod(once in a while)
Red diesel Smile Smile Smile

and eh...buckfast Wink
12-31-2008 12:52 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

Top 4:

stella
kronnenburg
so-co - dont drink it so much anymore after bad times Frown
sambucca

12-31-2008 14:03 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Absinth (proper made of course so it'll glow in dark Big Grin )
Pumpernikle ( a shot of wodka, put a bean of coffe and set drink on fire Smile then after coffe went to the bottom of glass drink quickly)
Tequila (with worm of course not cheap shi** from shops)
Czechish Sliwowica (went "game over" after 1 botle...)

And in case of beer i'm drinking it mostly in case of pissing contest when i'm wasted Pleased

12-31-2008 14:05 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

my favourite is Soberano with cola....
also some wodka and tequila Smile

to belf....czechs and slovakias sliwovica is really cruel Big Grin after bottle u cannot see anything Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin but when u drink it for the first time of course Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
12-31-2008 16:15 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Kleks
Forum Ace

Thing is i wasn't drinking it first time when i went gone.... i just mixed few other rinks and then start a deathmatch with Sliwowica Smile

01-01-2009 17:55 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Pops
moderator...apparently

last night was immense with drink.....a bar with no jack daniels!!!!! couldnt beleive it so i had to settle for so-co, a lesser favouite Wink

01-01-2009 17:58 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

Stella Artois, Skol, shampaine, chocolate liquor, and that's kind aabout it Smile

01-01-2009 20:23 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
Originally posted by Kleks
Absinth (proper made of course so it'll glow in dark Big Grin )
Pumpernikle ( a shot of wodka, put a bean of coffe and set drink on fire Smile then after coffe went to the bottom of glass drink quickly)
Tequila (with worm of course not cheap shi** from shops)
Czechish Sliwowica (went "game over" after 1 botle...)

And in case of beer i'm drinking it mostly in case of pissing contest when i'm wasted Pleased

what is sliwowica? i might have to try it

01-01-2009 20:30 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slivovitz

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-01-2009 21:40 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Kleks
Forum Ace

but in wiki they don't mention that original Sliwowica have 70% Smile

01-01-2009 21:53 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

baileys Irish Cream liqueur Tongue Xmas drink

Your imperfection.
01-01-2009 23:53 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
unholy-beast

images/avatars/avatar-325.gif

Registration Date: 11-22-2008
Clan: BiBo

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
Smirnoff Ice - girls drink, but nice Smile
Magners - Magners rules the world!
WKD - iv got my WKD side, have you!? Tongue
So-Co - <3 best drink ever made! Big Grin
Sambuca - 2nd best drink ever made Smile
tequila - has to be proper stuff, with the worm and all Big Grin

i dont drink beer much, only when i go pub Smile

you woman, too many alco-pops

umm lets think, brandy, whisky, gin, rum, vodka, main favs Tongue
01-18-2009 03:00 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I think we should exclude the opinions of people who are underaged to drink alcohol Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-18-2009 12:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

strongbow as my staple drink lol.

but if im on a night out then

So-co and lemondaev - tastes like haribo! Big Grin

apple sours shots/micky phins all tastes the same

and whoever says absinthe is a favourite drink is a muppet lol NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY ENJOYS absinthe, u just drink it for the sake of it and then cough violently for the next 5 mins lol!! Big Grin

01-18-2009 13:30 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

hmm so many to choose from:

at home:a nice glass (or several) of wine always work, gin & tonic, Coole Swan (much nicer than Baileys!!)

When i'm out: Pear Cider, Vodka, Aftershock (Russian roulette with shots is pretty deadly), and to show my girly side-cocktails like Long Island Ice Tea, Black Russian Smile

01-18-2009 14:27 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favourite alcohol :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH