Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Blood Bank » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Blood Bank
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Blood Bank Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im sure everybody knows how difficult it is, to save up any sort of blood for expos, and sieges.
So my idea is that you make like a blood bank, like you done for money, Make it like with gold it was 20000 per junk make it something like
5000L's of blood per bag.
Also make them Autionable then people could also make stones on this.

What are peoples thoughts, is it just me or do people like this idea?

11-07-2008 23:36 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

RE: Blood Bank Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think this would mess up the "game econonmy".

blood probs would be worse than before id say

i would like this to happen in one hand..but on the other it will be harder to gain blood aswell
11-07-2008 23:56 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

RE: Blood Bank Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the game is called blood wars Smile
with blood banks there is no war for blood Smile
not a good idea.
11-08-2008 00:05 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has been suggested before. SEARCH! Thread closed (wont give you a warning today cus I'm in a good mood).

11-08-2008 00:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Blood Bank

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH