Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » spot loogie » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page spot loogie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

spot loogie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread will be only for the purpose of spotting loogie and trying to figure out his new and new race and all that sort of stuff

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-09-2008 08:23 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LoL - brilliant, this should keep me smiling for a few days... Tongue

Is he Lordfart? Or FuzzyBunny? Big Grin Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-09-2008 11:18 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last I checked Level 16, 4 points.

Have fun sifting through all the other people at that stage.. Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-09-2008 11:25 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

who is loogie?

11-09-2008 14:07 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Malooga XD lol
11-09-2008 14:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

oh.. lol. hehehe.. well it might take some time.. i had my guesses on death reborn but it turned out he isnt.. oh well.. lets keep on searching Wink

11-09-2008 14:16 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

A small hint: he didn't get an account from someone else. He's made a new one so you can forget about the top players Wink

And please don't say things like his points or level, those change very quickly Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-09-2008 16:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

lol you just want to spot him for all that blood he has stashed don't you?? lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-09-2008 17:12 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist

This is the daftest post i've seen yet lol
11-09-2008 18:00 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

haha Tongue just cause you cant find him Loogie Big Grin
11-09-2008 18:24 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

LOL. oh that's funny. i'm sure everyone's after him for blood.
to loogie: and i thought you ment you didn't want anyone to know your new name because you changed it, not that you started new. good luck to you then on the new character.

quote:

11-09-2008 18:28 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
malooga.

Thank you Lys Smile

I'll need all the luck i can get.
11-09-2008 18:53 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

lol no problem. i've always wanted to start new but knowing how my luck goes i'll never find anything good again. besides, i'd just end up being melee again if i started new...lol

quote:

11-09-2008 18:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
minshres
Viking

lol.. i also want his blood Tongue

i wanna farm him everyday.. like no one can ambush him.. except for me.. dam i wonder how much blood will i have.. muhahahaha.. Tongue

but its a shame i dunno who he is Frown

guess i will have to write message to everyone and see what happens Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 11-09-2008 20:07.

11-09-2008 20:07 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
lol.. i also want his blood Tongue

but its a shame i dunno who he is Frown

It's also a shame that it's gonna be months before you can ambush him.

quote:

11-09-2008 20:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Omg, Malooga's new character is under my protection so if I'll see that some of you ambush him just for the blood, prepare for a retaliation Tongue

11-09-2008 21:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

i know who malooga is Wink

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-09-2008 21:24 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

who is it?

11-10-2008 07:01 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Well minshres, im pretty certain that Malooga's new character is well below the range of vampires you can ambush....

11-10-2008 09:28 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Shocked I'm shocked that people are after his blood already ...
I do think there will be a few protecting him .. glad you back Loogie Pleased
shout us when your expo level Wink

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-10-2008 09:42 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
Well minshres, im pretty certain that Malooga's new character is well below the range of vampires you can ambush....

rolf Tongue

then i guess i will have to wait for him to come to my lvl Wink

gonna be some long wait..

11-10-2008 17:01 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
blackcat
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by blackcat

in fairness who wouldnt want all that blood there is a serious drought on it its not funny no more so evangeline knows who he is and everyone else who attacks him dam Big Grin

we need a clue
i ask is he in a clan or not

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackcat: 11-10-2008 18:07.

11-10-2008 17:27 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
malooga.

Blood
470 278 l
+ 45 l / h

Its gone up a bit Big Grin
11-10-2008 19:58 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

answer please are you in a clan or not

11-10-2008 20:00 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
malooga.

Whats a clan?

I'm a noob don't forget.
11-10-2008 20:10 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

you may be noob looooool but you can still read

11-10-2008 20:13 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I can tell you that he's not in the Source Tongue

That's a major clue, 29 players less to check Tongue

11-10-2008 22:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat
in fairness who wouldnt want all that blood there is a serious drought on it its not funny no more so evangeline knows who he is and everyone else who attacks him dam Big Grin

maybe those who attack him dont know? hes surrounded by noobs ya know. lol

btw he aint in bc-r either

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-11-2008 06:12.

11-11-2008 06:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

he aint in DB either Wink

11-11-2008 07:18 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

He is hiding in BoS, I am pretty sure! ;p
11-11-2008 08:45 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Clan: LGN

lmao ... a Little Loogie in BoS ... I dont see any Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-11-2008 10:29 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Tongue me either Cool I must admit this thread is pretty amusing Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 11-11-2008 10:47.

11-11-2008 10:47 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

malooga delete his character again Frown i think cause i cannot find him with his new name..

11-11-2008 13:42 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

why dont you guys look at who is under Evans protection, cos she did say that he was under her protection

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
11-11-2008 14:24 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Evangelion
The warning machine

Lol, you won't find him that way Tongue

11-11-2008 16:07 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
minshres
Viking

evan do u actually know who malooga is? i mean the new malooga Tongue

11-11-2008 17:00 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

Evan: ok fine but we WILL find him some way....

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA.

LOL

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
11-11-2008 17:09 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Evangelion
The warning machine

Of course I know who Malooga is Wink

But he asked me not to tell anyone about it Wink

11-11-2008 17:32 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Minsh, he hasn't deleted again I was just talking to him yesterday Wink

quote:

11-11-2008 17:46 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

evan i think your lying because there is no 4 or 5 pointers in the source looool and nor in db ha Big Grin so now we still havent got a proper answer is he or are you in a clan

11-11-2008 17:46 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » spot loogie

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH