Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dark » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dark 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Dark Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure if this constitues as offtopic but I put it here to be safe.

Okay, so in exactly 19 days, DARK will be a year old. Thinking back over the past year there's been many member come and many go. We've changed deputies too many times to count.

Basically, this is to count down to that year for the folks in my clan and to reminese on what's gone on.

I've noticed in the clan list there are only a few clans that are over a year old or approaching this, so I wanted to celebrate a year of hard work and weirdness.

For fun, you know you're an orginal DARK member when:
1) You know DJ, GC, big and Lest personally and can fondly remember all the perverted chat room conversations.
2) You know what the phrase "Pulling a GC" means.
3) You remember needing 3 people to handle a white dragon
4) You know what the phrase "Pulling a Lest" means.
5) You know who COI are and why we didn't likke them very much
6) You know the details of the clan being threatened in the beginning and why they were so funny.
7) You can remember Lysandra being a sniper. Tongue
8 ) You know that no matter how many spots there are in the clan, we're always full.
9) You can remember how many times DJ ranted about not being able to pass his agility pilgramage. And you know what his censored chat name is...LOL
10) You remember all 4 or 5 password changes from the chat room.

Feel free to add more even if you remember something and are from a different clan. Wink

And deputy changes, in order (someone correct me if i'm wrong I think we all know how bad my memory is):
Lestat666
DeathJam
gamecrow
nottslad
tiger_claw
nottslad
AudiatiousTitan
Bebbsy
AudiatiousTitan
Raziel
AudiatiousTitan

For those in DARK now, I must thank you. You have been the greatest group of people I've ever known in a game and the greatest help to keeping DARK alive.
New members or non-oldies, you've created some great memories in DARK (like angie's prank via clan messaging on Titan...LOL) and I'll always remember that and every member who passes through DARK, even if for a short while.

And here beings the countdown: 4 days.

I figure we should do something special that day...any suggestions from anyone?

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 11-25-2008 00:21.

11-09-2008 17:28 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

although im not in dark, i still think its amazing that the clan has managed to last for a year, and unfortunatly i cant do an of the things, although i think i may no why you hated coi

a suggestion for the day is have a 'silly seige' where you do a seige against another clan where you all use low level weapons that arnt as good, or weak armour, or just go in naked.
11-09-2008 17:38 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow a year, i joined no soo early as some of the members but when i did it was funny, i remember asking GC to ask lys if she could lower the CR to 3 points so i could get in haha, was such a young one then. and i remember us wasting our POH on the white drag with no hope lol.

there was some sure amazing memories there, like DJ getting totally mugged off in clan chat lmao, shazza always wanting to sit on people, GC with his weird thoughts, lys up to like 3 in the morning with DJ lmao, notts who was a little crazy but funny lol.

was sure fun, can't believe its been soo long lol, i must say lys you are the best clan leader ever Smile you are the reason i am where i am, you brought me in as a t=young gun and gave me support and talked me thru the game. thanks for your support and help.

i hope DARK continues for as long as possible and players learn and share what they know between eachother.
to those new members in DARK you are in for a weird but amazing time in DARK, when i say weird i mean if you go on chatzy lol.
if any of them need advice or anything you can ask me if ya want and good luck.

i will always return when needed Smile
and will always be a DARK member at heart.

love ya lys x
11-09-2008 17:51 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra

@bob- that's actually a really good idea. not sure how many would go for it...lol. And yes, COI hating was spread through the clan and we all swore to war when we got high enough. But COI is no more so yeah...lol.

@tiger- OMG! i just remembered that! LOL. GC will always be the offical chatzy ghost. no one uses chat anymore, we all have each others MSN...LOL and awww...thanks *huggles*

quote:

11-09-2008 18:06 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
@bob- that's actually a really good idea. not sure how many would go for it...lol. And yes, COI hating was spread through the clan and we all swore to war when we got high enough. But COI is no more so yeah...lol.

@tiger- OMG! i just remembered that! LOL. GC will always be the offical chatzy ghost. no one uses chat anymore, we all have each others MSN...LOL and awww...thanks *huggles*

LOL i am somtemtes on msn, but you never ever have a pic up,
i vote you put a pic up, whose with me Smile
11-09-2008 18:23 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

LOL i am sometimes on msn, but you never ever have a pic up,
i vote you put a pic up, whose with me Smile

haha...lol. i corrected sometimes for you...LOL. hehe, that's another thing i forgot to put up there, i always used to correct DJ and GC on their spelling mistakes. now DJ doesn't use text-talk in messages so much...LOL.
and pointing a camera at me results in me kicking the butt of the person pointing the camera at me and breaking the camera. no one's tried to take a picture for a very long time.

quote:

11-09-2008 18:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008

LOL @ #4
thanks sis, thanks. it aint my fault i cant click buttons...lol

11-11-2008 02:46 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
although im not in dark, i still think its amazing that the clan has managed to last for a year, and unfortunatly i cant do an of the things, although i think i may no why you hated coi

a suggestion for the day is have a 'silly seige' where you do a seige against another clan where you all use low level weapons that arnt as good, or weak armour, or just go in naked.

i like this suggestion. get everyone you can and max out clan numbers and go against some random person totally naked. or ya could scare someone. do a takeover seige naked, get everyone involved. that could really scare people.lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-11-2008 05:43.

11-11-2008 05:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ popeye- that would be cruel and unusual punishment to scare a clan like that.....
I like it...LOL.
@ Lest- I can forgive you if you can't click a button once...but three times?? please.

quote:

11-12-2008 00:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS

I must be a semi Night person ..
Know & love ..
Lys , Lest & GC TiTan Magick & Angy of course ;-) ..
I really miss Notts Frown we had some funny coughs *chats*

Hope you guys have a good 1st birthday whoever you decide to siege & may you have many more Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-12-2008 12:39 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@Stallis- LOL. and you never replied to that message I sent you about changing that siege date....lol.
a semi-night person, naw. We're just really easy to talk to. Must be because we're all slightly insane. Tongue

quote:

11-12-2008 18:12 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Pleased Proud to be insane it's really the only way to be .. i'll sort out a siege when i'm back with my Clown pal & those @ S.P Happy

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-12-2008 19:18 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Congrats Lys on keeping a clan going for a year, i couldn't even keep an account going that long lol
11-12-2008 19:36 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Dark Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol well done dark, happy birthday.

me and Lynne created [COS] on the 2007-11-17 13:11:23, so its only a week till our birthday also, god it seems ages ago that me and Lynne left [COTU]

11-12-2008 20:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

And a well done to you too faceeater...lol. You're one of the few who lasted that long. We should all bind together and have a secret party.....LOL

@loogie- LOL I've wanted to delete and restart a lot of times through this game, don't worry...lol. As I've said a lot of times, the clan is really the only thing keeping me from doing that or just leaving.

quote:

11-13-2008 13:47 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57

i like this suggestion. get everyone you can and max out clan numbers and go against some random person totally naked. or ya could scare someone. do a takeover seige naked, get everyone involved. that could really scare people.lol

what i meant really was dont strip down till the last minute coz they might send a couple spies n stuff. completely at random with no warning, bunch of naked people attack. what ya gonna do? lol

11-13-2008 14:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Yay, happy b'day for us Smile oh and u missed gc as dep, hes was dep before dj but then made howl Tongue and point of interest...dark contains not one...but 2 sets of twins.

yep...we are that amazing Smile
11-15-2008 10:55 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

twins? lol i only know 1 set of twins

11-15-2008 11:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

what twins do u kno? and nice idea, im defo up for a bare handed seige Smile
11-15-2008 11:09 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Thanks titan, I actually forgot about GC's short reign as deputy...um.... i'm not sure where he fits on the list...lol

Yep popeye, two sets: me and Lestat666 (though he's offically in NIGHT-we still consider NIGHT a part of DARK though) and Titan and DeathMagick. We're just that special.
In the beginning it was I think about five actual related family members: me and Lest, Titan and DM, DeathJam and bensux, tiger_claw and razor_blade and then kraftie and bogul. I'm not sure if all five sets have been in at once...lol. Oh and then sparxs and Maze are also a part of that though they came later.

See, we're actually all family. Oh and now we have a father/son duo as well.

And I would so go for a bare siege like that...LOL. not sure if everyone else would, that's a huge loss of blood if you can't re-equip after the siege...lol

quote:

11-15-2008 21:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

its our bday on the 17th we will box you naked

11-15-2008 22:22 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

thats cool. i dont know any twins on here. lol. father and son? thats cool. thats major twin overload. how dya get away with it with multiaccounting, doesnt it flag up? not accusing im just curious

11-16-2008 11:03 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

As its your clans birthday soon, why not celebrate it with a hugh siege series between Night and Dark. Send out invitations and max out each clan.
Perhaps do a series of six over the week.

To be different, why not have melee fighters using gunners equipment and gunners using melee equipment.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-16-2008 13:32 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

could keep 2 on the go constantly, naked ones. lol

11-16-2008 13:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Its not multi accounting popeye Tongue you report the fact that 2ppl will be using the same ip address and it is ok Smile
11-16-2008 14:28 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i wasnt accusing anyone mate just wondered how it works. also, my brother wants to start playing but we have multiple computers so it wouldnt be from the same 1. is the fact that we use the same wireless router a problem? sorry i just read my previous comment and i shouldve worded it better. i meant "get away with muli-accounting" as in around the rule of 2 accounts on the same system i didnt mean literally get away with it. lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-16-2008 15:10.

11-16-2008 15:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

you need to ask admin and make sure they know use are using the same router,, that way you have all the bases covered Smile
11-16-2008 15:18 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

ok cheers

11-16-2008 15:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Awww man, I'm gonna be missing out on some naked boxing, crazy sieges & all that sort of fun!! Frown Damn - why did I start a clan now... I coulda joined in all the fun stuff.

Lys & all the gang at Dark - congrats on the 1yr celebrations coming up. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-16-2008 18:55 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Thanks for reminding me again lys, and didn't we both come up with most of those suggestions like... months ago? I can't remember if we came up with it, or if i read it in a thread you made months ago and messaged you XD Either way, nice to see them up (again if it was there before)

Anyway, yeah, do a plain siege, just standard items, no affixed clothes at all, and also, i AM coming back to DARK on that day, i GOTTA be there for whatever the hell is planned XD

P.S I forgot what pulling a lestat is... oh wait, i just remembered XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-21-2008 20:29.

11-21-2008 20:14 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lestat666

LOL WOOOT!!! *relizes he CANT go back 4 1 yr an gets sad*
hey sis, member when it was just da 2 of us 4 like days??? lol an now look. Big Grin

11-23-2008 16:55 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Lysandra 72
shaza 17
Lionel99 23
Almerase 21
nottslad 54
Teron 40
Also 43
deathhand 15
Krad 11
Typhius 11
SlicenDice 9
ape 17
soundwave 34
Dasix 16
Lestat666 33
belG 19
Bebbsy 62
Anzu 24
Bastadr 68
DeathJam 47
Felde 16
devilboykilling1 15
glitch 11
bighead 54
razor_blade 30
DeathMagick 42
bensux 50
AudatiousTitan 40

Found that list from back in the day Smile was kepping it for a seige or something, nostalgic right there Wink
11-23-2008 17:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Is that the point list of back in the day? Wow... But why the hell am i down so low on the list? (not point wise) I'm trying to remember why i left...

I'm backety back back
11-23-2008 17:17 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

u musta been mercin or something Tongue
11-23-2008 17:30 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lestat666

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Lysandra 72
shaza 17
Lionel99 23
Almerase 21
nottslad 54
Teron 40
Also 43
deathhand 15
Krad 11
Typhius 11
SlicenDice 9
ape 17
soundwave 34
Dasix 16
Lestat666 33
belG 19
Bebbsy 62
Anzu 24
Bastadr 68
DeathJam 47
Felde 16
devilboykilling1 15
glitch 11
bighead 54
razor_blade 30
DeathMagick 42
bensux 50
AudatiousTitan 40

Found that list from back in the day Smile was kepping it for a seige or something, nostalgic right there Wink

DUUUUUUDDDEEEE! lol. that's f'en great. LOL. Lys at 72 points. haha...U at 40. ah those were the times, whn the point gap tween me an lys was only lik 40. nows its lik 150....LOL

11-23-2008 17:33 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i kno, its pretty mad, lol, look at all the ppl that have left dark over the months, lol
11-23-2008 17:39 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Titan, i thought the whole clan already knew that i have NEVER merc'd, to be honest, i'm kinda aganist mercs (no offence, but i've been against it for ages now, i was even against it when my bro became a merc)

I'm backety back back
11-23-2008 17:45 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i think u went to help sum1 in a square seige cuz i remember u getting back just before i did, i was at the bottom as i was helpin in a square seige...my 1st mercing job, lol
11-23-2008 17:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lestat666

i merced once...LOL i fink it was BLP.
i just realized....feild is now keeb. keeb has more points den i do rite now. bout 50 more points... WTF?????

11-23-2008 18:14 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

thats cuz u dont play properly, lmao, Tongue u never really have been competitive on bw Wink
11-23-2008 18:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dark

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH