Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

she makes me laugh Smile

makes me feel better about myself

shes a female me Smile

ill get her to put a pic up.... dont you worry Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-11-2008 22:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok ok ok you guys you win .. heres a good piccy of me Smile

Me Tongue

Tongue
11-11-2008 23:05 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Shocked

quote:

Smile

11-11-2008 23:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

lol. ok now 1 of u please hayz

11-11-2008 23:11 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Three photos of Hayz:

Here

Getting felt up by a fat guy

And here!

uhum... whoz spamming now Tongue so ironic

You are Wink I've done 1 post, everyone else has done loads.

EDIT: Ug3, warning for spam. Everyone else has been putting at least a sentance in their posts, just ':o' is not acceptable.

11-12-2008 08:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

welll excuuuuse me....

its just cos i posted a pic of you aint it Smile

dont give it if ya cant receive it Wink

quote:

Smile

11-12-2008 10:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Now you deserve another warning Tongue

If you want to complain about the warning, do it via PM system Smile

And Hayz, nice, hmm... derrier Tongue

Too bad it's bought in bankstreetbazaar.com.au Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-12-2008 10:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

i know the rules evan and im sorry Smile

forgive me?

quote:

Smile

11-12-2008 10:44 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

That's why I didn't give you a warning Tongue

Why no one has come up with a funny picture of me? Do you want to annoy me easily by not posting anything? Tongue

11-12-2008 10:45 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

lolz evan i would but id get stepped on Smile

plus iv already annoyed scillage i dont want the whole mod team on my rump Smile

quote:

Smile

11-12-2008 10:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

Here's one of u evan i found it. i knew i had it somewhere on my comp from that night out last week! Those shots of absinthe really did u good! Smile

http://manlady.funnypart.com/

11-12-2008 12:37 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Hey, that picture was meant to be burned... I was too drunk that day Tongue

11-12-2008 12:41 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Evan Shocked I had no idea you were such a stunner lmfao @ DeathRanger

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-12-2008 12:45 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by DeathRanger
Here's one of u evan i found it. i knew i had it somewhere on my comp from that night out last week! Those shots of absinthe really did u good! Smile

http://manlady.funnypart.com/
#

ROLF!!!!

11-12-2008 15:09 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

lmao all of those pics r awesome, il post some of me this weekend i think (or as soon as i get some good pics anyway)

@Diablo - u look pretty kwl (no1 has said so yet)

i think tht Nayrlien and some other clockers shud post pics, COME ON 79 and TITCH!!!

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

11-13-2008 17:41 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

what's that photo site thing? www.photo.... some thing i think

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-13-2008 17:46 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

another picture of me, looking pretty grumpy
11-13-2008 18:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i think the site you were after was imageshack no? bobalob was that you having been given an order/annual camp last few days/ last day of a weekend? lol.

11-13-2008 18:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

lol i was on a camp that our squadren run for the new entry so they get the hang of fieldcraft and gdt, and because mine was kinda messed up i got to go on theirs, and i was glaring at some of the stupidity displayed

at least i think i was, im not sure really
11-13-2008 18:44 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

lol. i remember being in army cadets. alot of that went on when NCO's and officers couldnt get all the whos-done-what right.

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0011hv7.jpg

this is my lame attempt at showing off my lil muscles. lol theres the second reason im called popeye.

11-13-2008 18:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

my god hayz stunning bum Shocked Big Grin

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-13-2008 19:13 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

My Wedding and the only decent photo of me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK seeing as how Ringham Volunteered me lol

http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf4950br9.jpg

Think that should work....I'm the one on the left, the other one is my brother
11-13-2008 22:59 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

just little me Wink

ps.i have a pic of Hayz she's beautiful i wonder if i should put it up for her Tongue

PureDoom01 has attached these images:
paige2.jpg
paige3.jpg

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-13-2008 23:57 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Beatrice
unregistered
:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i look dead :\
11-14-2008 00:46
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Everyone missed me right? Of course not, no-one knows me. Anyway, heres my pics after all this time and anyone who doesn't disinfect their eyes after seeing this, i will find, hunt, and kill you XD.

Me, years ago

Me, years ago again, bros house... again

Going to my brothers wedding, was suprised about the pic XD

Me and my brothers, ben (also know as bensux on this) on the left, me on the right, and everyone says the one in the middle (which i will call older bro) is hawt XD

EDIT: Put same pic up twice, sorted now, theres still one pic i need to put up... of last years valentines... or a RL friends pic XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-14-2008 01:45.

11-14-2008 01:36 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
PrincessShazzy

Registration Date: 07-30-2008
Clan: Night

I guess me should post a pic while i am here....oh welll

PrincessShazzy has attached this image (reduced version):
Photo-0009.jpg

11-14-2008 01:48 PrincessShazzy is offline Search for Posts by PrincessShazzy Add PrincessShazzy to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

I will get one up on here as soon as i find an appropriate one lol! MAybe il put one up when hayz does lol...... so in a few yrs Smile

Iv been waiting for a retort by Evan... im let down!! Big Grin come on mate there must be some of me on ur comp somewhere from the other night haha!

11-14-2008 14:37 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

ok. heres 1 for people to think about. after talking to someone for ages do you have a mental image of that person? then when u actually see a pic ya think damn was i wrong

11-14-2008 19:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by DeathRanger
Iv been waiting for a retort by Evan... im let down!! Big Grin come on mate there must be some of me on ur comp somewhere from the other night haha!

I have a fresh picture of you: Tongue

11-14-2008 19:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DeathRanger

HAHA when did u take that!? U been stalking me in my sleep again! i told u not to Evan, people will start to ask questions.... Tongue

11-14-2008 21:35 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

ok guys this is me with Brit teath

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4691/imagesvg9.jpg

11-14-2008 21:58 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

This is me at work Tongue

http://de.fishki.net/picsw/102008/14/seti/170_seti.jpg

11-15-2008 01:02 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
This is me at work Tongue

http://de.fishki.net/picsw/102008/14/seti/170_seti.jpg

LOL.

Would be so funny if he's just like dunno which one to cut and he cuts the wrong one and it blows up or something stupid Big Grin

11-15-2008 01:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

quote:
ps.i have a pic of Hayz she's beautiful i wonder if i should put it up for her

nooo >.< .. non piccys of me unless im in them with UG cause itll be funny Smile

I'll put my pic up in my own time Mad

UG start walking Wink Pleased
11-15-2008 02:53 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Oooh out of order Scillage
11-15-2008 05:49 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

oooh low blow dude. couldve at least been sneaky about it.

11-15-2008 07:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

someones going to be annoyed!! Id best hide scillage... women and angry dont bode well together for u!

11-15-2008 09:29 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

well at least she nothing to be ashamed of she is very good looking now from what i see anyway

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-15-2008 10:29 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Lol @ Popeye... How the hell did you manage to take that?!

She can't do anything to me; I'll farm her Wink

11-15-2008 11:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pops
moderator...apparently

oh scillage didnt i tell u that i used to b a private investigator? lol i kid, i kid. wasnt a very nice thing to do, dude i have to protest

11-15-2008 11:06 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH