Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Counter Strike player » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Counter Strike player
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mroczny_lord

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Counter Strike player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who play in counter-strike?

11-23-2008 22:44 Mroczny_lord is offline Search for Posts by Mroczny_lord Add Mroczny_lord to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm playing Smile
For the better part of the last nearly 3 years (along with 2 years of BW)

Fav weapons - m4 with DE / Awp + DE

Just love playing on russians servers Smile after 30m or sometimes even hour of playing they ban me from server for being "cheater" Big Grin
Love to whoop their sorry "buts"

11-29-2008 00:32 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kleks I hope you werent using aim bots Tongue

11-29-2008 00:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

i pity anyone who is using any sort of "boosters"
i never used (even if i was curious) and i'll never start using any sort of cheats in CS...

11-29-2008 01:03 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

I know you wouldnt i was kidding Tongue

11-30-2008 01:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Counter Strike player

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH