Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » call of duty 5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page call of duty 5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

call of duty 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is it worth the money or the time? what do people think of it. is it better than COD4 or completely outclassed by the rest of the field?

11-29-2008 20:55 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Clan: vNHv

RE: call of duty 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeh i'd like to know what people think of it cos i am trying to decide whether or not to buy COD5 or go with COD4 which sounds like it has a pretty strong following on 360
11-29-2008 21:29 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

call of duty 4 was great on ps3, especially online. just wondering if 5 is anywhere near as good

11-29-2008 21:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you aint got CoD4 i'd go for that personally, CoD5 is good though.
11-29-2008 22:47 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

FOr those that have played COD4, world at war is highly recomended. For those tht thought COD5 reviews would compile faults, bugs and problems, the game is AMAZING!!!

Im drunk right now, but the game is more sophisticated, indepth and fun than COD4.

There is no denying COD4 is possibly the greatest 1st person shooter ever made, however COD5 isnt far behind and as in many cases, further ahead.

11-30-2008 01:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
There is no denying COD4 is possibly the greatest 1st person shooter ever made, however COD5 isnt far behind and as in many cases, further ahead.

hmmm gretest... it's in for a run.

Unreal Tournament (First one)
Halo
Half-Life
Gears Of War

There are a few...

However from what I cna see COD5 is more realistic

Your imperfection.
11-30-2008 01:36 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

wouldnt trust your opinion if you were sober arty. i will get it later and tell ya what i think

11-30-2008 04:29 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

RE: call of duty 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
is it worth the money or the time? what do people think of it. is it better than COD4 or completely outclassed by the rest of the field?

It's rubbish don't buy it. Especially if you tend to play online a lot.

The campaign mode is good but there's only so much you can play it..

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-30-2008 08:51 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Its feckin great, and I love it more when I'm sober, I can actually see the tv..

11-30-2008 23:26 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pops
moderator...apparently

i started it and THAT FLAMETHROWER ROCKS!!!!!!

12-01-2008 04:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Good for getting those japs outta the trees Tongue

12-01-2008 22:45 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pops
moderator...apparently

good for getting the japs outta your face too!!! bad when you get caught by one though....

12-02-2008 00:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

forgive the multipost guys but im ressurecting this thread to ask if someone has the online map pack for this and would do me a small favour Wink anyone?

05-04-2009 18:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Depends what this "small" favour is Pops.

quote:

05-04-2009 18:11 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I bet the favour is "Buy me the mappack and i'll send you the money in a few days"

Amirite?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-04-2009 18:16 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

nope not at all. theres a glitch

all you have to do is log in using someone elses ps3 id. someone who has it then re-download map pack and viola! theres a free map pack Wink

05-04-2009 18:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Wait, so if god_like has the map pack, and then you use his PS3 ID to sign in and download it (since from what i know from xbox, it won't recharge if you've had it at one point) and you get it for free? NIIIIIIIIIICE, i gotta do that on xbox XD

Unrelated: Didn't know you could retrieve PS3 IDs >_<

I'm backety back back
05-05-2009 13:43 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

thats the way i understood it yes. your ps3 id is just your online name.....

05-05-2009 14:01 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Wait, so if god_like has the map pack, and then you use his PS3 ID to sign in and download it (since from what i know from xbox, it won't recharge if you've had it at one point) and you get it for free? NIIIIIIIIIICE, i gotta do that on xbox XD

Unrelated: Didn't know you could retrieve PS3 IDs >_<

On PS3 you sign in with:

1. Email address
2. Password

And that signs into your account . Then you can visit the playstation store for unlimited downloads of said item incase of a new playstation etc. So we're just bending that thought a little Tongue

quote:

05-05-2009 15:31 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

so does anyone fancy helping me out Wink

05-05-2009 15:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

no but i do fancy dobbing you in to sony Tongue
ever thought of how not particularirly legal it is?

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-05-2009 16:07 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

You do realise that not alot of things are legal nowadays anyway? Hell breathing the wrong way is illegial (you'll get classed as a stalker XD)

I would help, but 1. I don't give my e-mail/password out. And more importantly 2. I don't have the mappack yet alone a PS3 >_<

I'm backety back back
05-05-2009 16:29 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

but the point is sony are starting to press charges, on A) the people who gave their accoutn details
and
B) the person doing the downloading

so dont get caught Smile

05-05-2009 16:50 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Press charges for..?

quote:

05-05-2009 17:11 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

theftfor the person who ddint buy it, and cant remember for the other, i think its assiting

05-05-2009 18:49 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Proof?

Ontopic: This game rocks so hard Smile

05-05-2009 21:52 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I don't think it's illegal actually.... what you do is trade playstations for a while... thus ownership of each one becomes the other persons.... then swap back... or keep them whatever, that is legal.

So if you can do it that way there shouldnt anything wrong with using details to get the map pack....

Your imperfection.
05-05-2009 23:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Cod5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oops... was meant to PM artoir, accidentally posted >_<

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 05-06-2009 00:05.

05-05-2009 23:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

cod5 = win

campaign is a little short but the online play is great and a nazi zombie survival mode need i say more Big Grin

05-06-2009 12:56 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Havnt played it in a while. Might play it 2day. Any1 else think that the russian missions are better than the american ones?

Actually probably will play it and demolish artoir for a laugh Big Grin
05-06-2009 13:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

russian missions are far better i reckon....

although thats because i favour the russian weps stg, psh and that massive sniper rifle XD

plus them damn japs are annoying to fight >.<

05-06-2009 14:16 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

To be honest I hated all of the missions except for the Russian Sniper missions.

quote:

05-06-2009 15:42 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Havnt played it in a while. Might play it 2day. Any1 else think that the russian missions are better than the american ones?

Actually probably will play it and demolish artoir for a laugh Big Grin

Ha, you wish Wink

05-07-2009 01:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

aye dead on, u kno fine rightly id own u
05-07-2009 01:28 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I kicked your ass constantly in COD4, no reason why COD5 wouldnt be the same Tongue

05-07-2009 01:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lmfao liesss

wait, u beat me a few times on PC,i dont do pc gaming and hadnt before. U wer always playin cod on pc. I own u at cod on xbox. Halo.....wont mention how bad id end u at that
05-07-2009 01:34 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Epic fail..

Ill play you tomorow afternoon and post the results here Wink

05-07-2009 01:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Fair nuff, then u can be scundered in front of everyone Wink

Oh and dm said he would demolish u at any cod game, especially 5...pwnd
05-07-2009 01:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Well Im sorry I dont have 6 hours of every day to play games Tongue

05-07-2009 01:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

And i do? havnt touched my xbox in like 2 months lol
05-07-2009 02:01 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » call of duty 5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH