Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Luck and chance on hit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Luck and chance on hit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Luck and chance on hit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 1276

Problem description:I was 54luck on expedition and I miss 1 hit
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fe677b25ef

5 luck give 1% more chance for hit, I was much more agility so should be 90% chance for hit and 10% from luck. Why I miss 1 hit? Expedition mob get luck in last patch?

btw. before last patch I always hitting golem when I was using this arcane

12-13-2008 20:49 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

RE: Luck and chance on hit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i didnt realise u could get higher than 90%
would luck even bring it higher im not sure...

maybee 90% is max percentage including bonus from luck
12-13-2008 21:38 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, you can't have more than 90% even if God comes back to Earth and helps you...

P.S. look at my signature, it's all there.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-13-2008 21:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
CESARZ
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by CESARZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Yeah, you can't have more than 90% even if God comes back to Earth and helps you...

P.S. look at my signature, it's all there.

http://wiki.bloodwars.interia.pl/index.p...%C4%99%C5%9Bcie

in polish tutorial, its wasn't translate on English
5luck give 1% to max chance of hit. And i was do about 30 expedition using this arcane and never before i miss

12-13-2008 22:19 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Very interesting.. can anyone translate it to english and put to tutorial?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-14-2008 15:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
CESARZ
Lord

RE: Luck and chance on hit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cfe71f47b6

and again missed

12-15-2008 21:34 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You can never achieve 100% hit chance, it's capped at some % below 100 but I can't remember now what was it Smile

12-16-2008 09:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
You can never achieve 100% hit chance, it's capped at some % below 100 but I can't remember now what was it Smile

why it isn't in tutorial?

12-16-2008 14:01 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Overall hitting percentage is capped between 1 and 99%. It doesn't concern special attacks and weapons, which have 'always hits' effect.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

12-17-2008 08:14 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

thanks for being so specific.... 1-99% ><

lol at a guess it would be logical to cap it at around 90-95%

it avoids people being able to be perfect...

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

12-17-2008 16:19 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by ringham

There is nothing wrong with that. It means that if I have lets say 50 perception there is still a 1% chance that I will hit a Medusa with 180 perception. And, on the other hand, even if I attack with 120 perception a melee player with perception 20 there is still 1% chance that I will miss. The remaining are counted from the difference between stats.
If you would cap chance to hit between 90 and 95% it would mean that I don't need perception at all cause I would hit 9 out of 10 attacks anyway.

12-17-2008 16:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
Originally posted by ringham

There is nothing wrong with that. It means that if I have lets say 50 perception there is still a 1% chance that I will hit a Medusa with 180 perception. And, on the other hand, even if I attack with 120 perception a melee player with perception 20 there is still 1% chance that I will miss. The remaining are counted from the difference between stats.
If you would cap chance to hit between 90 and 95% it would mean that I don't need perception at all cause I would hit 9 out of 10 attacks anyway.

with 50 perception you will have 10% chance for hit medusa because expedition mobs don't have luck Tongue

12-17-2008 16:53 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

Konrad means that the minimum chance to hit is 1% and maximum 99% Smile

12-17-2008 17:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Luck and chance on hit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH