Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Armoury » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Armoury 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

Armoury Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not sure if anyone else got such problem ... but bloody hell I am getting tired of it ....

ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 174 / 80 +70 [enlarge]

plus 6 in CA ...

this number is always growing ... i have to destroy or sell some very good items to dig into something new I just found ...

i don't want to mbe a dork ... but :

2008-12-19 00:48:27 Extend Premium Account (PAYPAL) + 180 days
2008-12-12 01:32:17 Armoury capacity +20 -10 days
2008-11-30 00:24:14 Armoury capacity +40 -20 days
2008-11-29 06:17:08 Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests -10 days
2008-11-20 09:36:34 Armoury capacity +10 -5 days
2008-11-11 20:18:02 Armoury capacity +20 -10 days
2008-10-30 11:34:27 Armoury capacity +40 -20 days
2008-10-21 10:35:31 Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests -10 days
2008-10-21 10:35:24 Armoury capacity +10 -5 days
2008-10-12 10:54:44 Armoury capacity +20 -10 days
2008-10-10 04:55:35 Extend Premium Account (PAYPAL) + 180 days
2008-09-28 04:58:49 Armoury capacity +40 -20 days
2008-09-19 05:21:18 Armoury capacity +10 -5 days
2008-09-17 13:31:50 Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests -10 days
2008-08-29 04:53:50 Armoury capacity +40 -20 days
2008-08-28 12:20:56 Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests -10 days
2008-07-29 06:49:57 Extend Premium Account (PAYPAL) + 90 days
2008-07-29 01:54:09 Armoury capacity +20 -10 days
2008-07-29 01:53:45 Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests -10 days
2008-06-12 08:37:57 Armoury capacity +20 -10 days
2008-05-29 09:33:06 Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests -10 days
2008-05-02 08:23:59 Shorten the duration of attacks, espionage and quests -10 days
2008-05-02 08:23:30 Extend Premium Account (PAYPAL) + 180 days

THIS BLOODY ARMOURY COST TOO MUCH !!

give us a chance to upgrade our armoury ... or make private armoury cheaper ...

because i just found : http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e7b736cde8

and i have to destroy to much stuff ( important to me ) or sell it to create an auction ... whats the point of it ?

edit: couple mistakes Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 12-19-2008 08:13.

12-19-2008 08:12 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

RE: Armoury Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

simple short term solution sell the items in the armoury till you recover the item u need then re buy them from the shop will cost a fair bit of lgo but its worth it also ya could use some space in the clan armoury very breifly of course or ya could just sell em on auction and not try to have evrything you lucky thing

12-19-2008 09:11 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scyanide
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if i am keeping items that means i need them ...

i have full armoury and i know i am not the only one ...

extra space is too expensive ... but its not the biggest issue now - the biggest problem is not enough space ... how can i develop something if in one moment i have nice drop ... i know i can merge something from item which droped me ...

about selling and re buying items - i can sell 15 items only ... what about the rest ? come on ... i've destroyed and sold too much nice items ... it must be done something !!
12-19-2008 09:21 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im syure you can sell more items and still get them back coz i have done it just shows the last 15 sold within a set period of time but one those arte bought back the ones before show up try it

12-19-2008 10:58 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 55 / 80 +0 [enlarge] (1 in CA) Big Grin

You can put 4 items on auction, then do whatever you need with the items that became visible and then cancel the auctions.
I know its not much help, but could save you an item or two.

12-19-2008 13:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

i dont think that this is not going to be the most populer suggestion, but why not just grin and bear it? i personally remember only a few months ago people where complaining that there wasnt enough armoury space and where delighted when you could buy extra, it is really a luxery
12-19-2008 17:11 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

diablo - i think items when are sold on auction then you have space in armoury ...

bobalob - there is always problem with armoury ... especially for people who loves merges, who are checking merge lists, updating them etc ... very often i am spending couple ss to buy item to check merges for it ...
12-19-2008 23:29 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I think that the space in the armoury is a little small aswell, mabye a slight increase? My armoury is usually 200/80, and i have to sell alot of my nice items to get it down to normal :p
12-20-2008 03:53 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I think I predicted this when you were asking for a bigger armoury. This is like with money: I've never seen a person who would say that they have enough of it or enough space in armory Smile . If you have any ideas on a different organisation of armoury feel free to post.

12-20-2008 03:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

A small increase? lol i get where you are comming from, and its fairly true, its just that the armoury size seems a little restrictive in this case Tongue
12-20-2008 04:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

maybe possibility to build it up ... lets start up to lvl 20 ... and private armoury little bit cheaper ? because after upgrades of armoury - 180 days premium becomes 3months premium ... that suck as well ...
12-20-2008 04:07 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Maybe its just cos I'm a noob lol but I've never really had the need to even expand the armoury over 80 I just keep on top of the quest junk that I get and only really keep the items I need and yes the impossible has happend lol I agree with Szeszej Tongue he's got a point, sorry Scy

12-20-2008 07:57 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

QQQ Imagine that you have 90 items ... ale very good, nice ... ok ... you decide to buy extra armoury ... 10 spaces ... yeah ... but you have next nice drop, and then next ... and then you are moving into act 2 ... and then there is more good drops ...

last 10 visible items in my armoury ... after selling some nice items ( or destroying them ) are :

Good Shorts of Shepherd (+2)
Short bow of Wolf (+5)
Good Elvish Cape (+1)
Shorts of Incas (+5)
Short Shorts of Strongman (+3)
Ursine Signet (+1)
Tiger`s Jacket of Apprentice (+1)
Hardened Hard hat of Gladiator (+1)
Ring of Art (+2)
Crossbow of Reaction (+3)

what to you think i should sell or destroy to make more space ?

crossbow will go for auction now ... but what next ?

i am not creating problems ... that problem already exist ... and i think it should be solved ...
12-20-2008 08:20 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
QQQ Imagine that you have 90 items ... ale very good, nice ... ok ... you decide to buy extra armoury ... 10 spaces ... yeah ... but you have next nice drop, and then next ... and then you are moving into act 2 ... and then there is more good drops ...

last 10 visible items in my armoury ... after selling some nice items ( or destroying them ) are :

Good Shorts of Shepherd (+2)
Short bow of Wolf (+5)
Good Elvish Cape (+1)
Shorts of Incas (+5)
Short Shorts of Strongman (+3)
Ursine Signet (+1)
Tiger`s Jacket of Apprentice (+1)
Hardened Hard hat of Gladiator (+1)
Ring of Art (+2)
Crossbow of Reaction (+3)

what to you think i should sell or destroy to make more space ?

crossbow will go for auction now ... but what next ?

i am not creating problems ... that problem already exist ... and i think it should be solved ...

Keep the shorts if you need them. Auction the short bow auction the short shorts of strongman or sell them. If you already have ursine set get rid of the signet. Get rid of Hardened Hard Hat of Gladiator auction ring of art unless u need and auction crossbow in my opinion its just about being decisive or put items you don't know about on a trial period if you don't need or use them in that period then dispose of them simple Tongue

12-20-2008 08:26 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Dont be so greedy and sell me those shepperd shorts, or the short bow of wolf at least :p well maybe only having enough items for the Melee/Gunner/Questing Gear and give lower players the opportunity to get a hand on a few of those items cause high level palyers get more stones so this means easier to buy things than lower levels.

Better items = Easier to get more levels = More stones = More items = Harder for lower levels to get their hands on the gear.

So maybe if higher levels sold some items and gave lower levels the chance to merge and to resell to them their armory wouldnt be so big, i keep seeing diablo´s armory and i dont know how he has so few items xD

Though a expansion to let´s say 100 items would be nice at least to have some more chance to store the items and drops you get maybe letting armory get a higher max?
12-20-2008 08:40 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Anyone Agree?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I think I predicted this when you were asking for a bigger armoury. This is like with money: I've never seen a person who would say that they have enough of it or enough space in armory Smile . If you have any ideas on a different organisation of armoury feel free to post.

Theres already been a few sugestions!

Add an imaginary shelf 0, then all the items that you cant see will come into shelf 1
Problem- Deciding how far down into shelf 0 the items would go would be trouble, as you need them to go down far enough as to not doing every few seconds while also being able to get them back

Add a 'Bank/Museum' building (i think theres a spare building slot thats unused) were u can store items, but not use them, this way you can store practically all your items that you want but dont use I.E. future merge items etc. This iliminates the chance to accidentally selling/destroying it, while also giving room.
Problems- No graphic for the building .. Yet! Could cause lag.. but no more than extending the armory does!

Even if you are unsure, im sure theres a lot of people that wouldnt mind doing a beta trial for either idea. Even if the graphics and what not arnt ready, the tests could possable begin today!! (think of it a xmas pressie!!)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

12-20-2008 09:21 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

QQQ you see ... for you those items are useless ... Hardened of Gladiator can be merged in couple merges into tigers xxx of adrenaline or deadly of preco ... how i can sell this item mate ? i dont have ursine set ... so i will sell it - as soon as i will find a buyer ... art i would like to keep it and merge into youth ... then i can sell and gain more stones ... that is economical way of thinking ... and because i am collectind things which are helpful and interesting in merges i am keeping them ... thats why i need bigger armoury ...

Zer - i've sold as much as i can ... i sold first light tf of courage ... i sold titanium of youth ... field of master ... i am not keeping equipment for myself ... i have only sniper and questing gear ... if i am buying something its only for upgrades of merge lists and for a clan ... like runic set ( which i completed yesterday and i've put into CA ) or elastic set ...

edit: new record in my history:

Private armoury +10 has been activated for 30 day at the cost of 5 premium days!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 12-20-2008 09:46.

12-20-2008 09:25 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

Remove the level cap on armoury and let it scale as we level... same like other buildings thus we will be only able to uograde it when we will have stats high enough to do so..

and running full armoury upgrade plus shortening option shrinks your 6 months premium to only 2 months..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 12-20-2008 11:15.

12-20-2008 11:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Finally someone agreed with me ... Come on Szeszej ... you have to do something about this !!
12-20-2008 11:25 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Good idea Mortis.

Scyanide I am in agreeement with you. whoever said the Hardened Hard Hat of Gladiator should be sold isn't too bright at th moment.... probably just woke up. That hat could be used for shotgun gear, so Scyanide ocvuld in theory call it useful.

I haven't got armoury trouble yet, but I am sure that Scyanide isn't the only one... just a bit of an extremem case

Your imperfection.
12-20-2008 12:15 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

what about an icon you can press to automatically sell/destroy items without prefix/surfix in your armoury including the items you cannot see? it would save people the hassle from individually selling/destroying items

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-20-2008 13:12 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
what about an icon you can press to automatically sell/destroy items without prefix/surfix in your armoury including the items you cannot see? it would save people the hassle from individually selling/destroying items

Kralens idea + removing the cap on max armoury space would help solve the problem greatly.
12-20-2008 14:12 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Can you not scale the cap to what zone you're in?

Drop z5 cap to Level 10,

z4 stay at 15,

z3 go up to 20,

z2 up to 25,

and the prized z1 up to 30.

As it's higher level players with this problem, bump the zones caps up.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-20-2008 17:36 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I think you can't really see it: it doesn't matter how much we increase the number of space in armoury as if you don't sell/auction and keep everything you find because it may have any purprose the only solution would be to expand armory into infinity. I don't think there is any online game that let's you expand it into inifinity because first of all servers don't have infinite capacity and second you can't even imagine how much lag it would cause if people were refreshing their 1k items armoury.

Yes, this does make you sell items and divide them into needed and less needed and yes, such choices are part of the game.

In short less QQ more pew pew Wink

12-21-2008 00:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Valid argument. But no one is talking about infinte armory space here, Szej

I know where Scyanide is coming from. Even though I don't have as much luck finding good items as him I am steadily over my armor capacity too and have to rely on the expendeded Armory option.

Just looking at what higher levels usually need makes you realise that the space in the armory with 80 is too little.

Your usual gear, expo gear, quest gear, ambush gear (rep or such), defensive gear. Even if those overlap, that should be easily 40-50 items that need a steady place in the armory. Now add to that the utility gear like shamanistic sets, arcana jewelery etc.
That leave maybe 30 free slots in the armory for items that are not part of any of your daily needs.

I don't think that you have to split the armor expansion possibilities by zone. Someone in zone 5 can't usually upgrade it that high due to requirements anyways.

But if the Developers could at least consider allowing 120 armory space, that would help alot of players. For those needing even more than that I think it is valid to claim the expended option. But 80 is really low, honestly. Especially since there is no option to store items in other places like in many other games. Smile
12-21-2008 01:13 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i see were you are comign from as well Tongue but this time i have to agree wit hthe devs if you had more space then you might be able to make it so you are unbeatable when ever (if you could change ur armour so offen) and like some ppl with 10k hp *i wonder who i might be talkign about ~_~) i think 80 is fine tbh since you don't have to only use ur armour for quests and can use clan armoury for that you don't have to stock ur own questing items as much (still have some though ofc) only reason i could see for higherign the space is so you can keep alot of sets Wink

there is one thing though..... it would be nice to be able to lable the shelves is that not possable??

12-21-2008 01:38 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Dont forget that a when you get above rank 150/100 a lot of people have multiple attack sets to beat different opponents!! Differnt expo sets to fight differnt mobs!

That added onto shasu's 40/50, you only have about 10 room!!

So then u add on the stuff u cant use now and merge items!! Its unfair to say tuff, so we need the premium option to extend it, and even the maximum option is only an extra 40!! And still we dont have enough, im nowhere near scianide and i NEED an extra 40 room just to see FIVE items i dont need at the bottom, a few weeks ago it was well over 10, but ive found a few things this month.. So increasing the base amount even a tiny bit would be imensly helpful.

We wont keep asking for more, but we NEED a 20/40 more, not want for easyness!! Bkus now, a lot of ppl dont have enough room just for daily items!!!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

12-21-2008 08:45 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Well I am afraid Szeszej that you are still looking for any reason just to do nothing. I know games where bigger armoury is not a problem. I know a game where can you upgrade your space to 500 and permanently not like here. And yes, they have lags, but guess what they are doing? Buying additional servers to increase their performance. For every problem there is a solution.

You wrote to make a suggestion, but you didn't argued any of them.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 12-21-2008 11:13.

12-21-2008 11:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

But the point is that you'll ask for 40 more room every several months. The sooner you start organising your armoury the better for you.

-Oh, I found an Artictic Hat of Precognition. It's crap for me but I can merge something nice with it.
- Blimey. A Cruel Club of Precision. I'm sure it's good for merging.
- A Hunter's Vest of Adrenaline. A great item for merging.
- Oh my god, a Tiger's Cap of Adrenaline. Hey, I'm out of space. I need to ask Szeszej to extend the armoury.

I'm doing quests every day, all 24 of them, and I DON'T need any more armoury space because I sell what I don't need. I don't care about merging them because I would need over 1000 room in my armoury to keep the interesting items...

Edit.
@Mortis
But people will keep asking for more room even if they'll have 500 room. It's natural... And the Dev team has 13 servers running. Buying bigger servers for all of them would mean that they'll have to increase the cost of premium.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-21-2008 11:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Shasu

That is a warped attitude, Evan. Even if you are one of the people who don't merge items together you still have to buy quite a few items from the auctions. And I am pretty sure there is at the very least 1 item among those you bought that was merged by someone else to be sold.
So basically you want the benefits of merging items by being able to buy good items on auction but on the same hand you don't want to help those actually doing the merging to have a proper armory foundation to work with. Quite an interesting hypocritical view of the matter.

The argument that people will ask every several months for 40 more armor space has been answered in my previous post already.
There is a set of fixed/steady items in everyone's armory that takes up x number of slots by default as you need them for your daily gaming. That x number won't suddenly increase just because you got 40 more armory space. Just the same as you won't suddenly start eating with 2 forks and 2 knives just because you have the funds to buy them now.

The major problem is that this x number of fixed/set items takes alot percent of the armory space because the total armory space is too small.
Thus if the maximum armory space is increased to 120 it will mean that those wanting to collect items for merging etc will be allowed to actually use approx 80 slots for that. Smile
12-21-2008 13:34 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
That is a warped attitude, Evan. Even if you are one of the people who don't merge items together you still have to buy quite a few items from the auctions. And I am pretty sure there is at the very least 1 item among those you bought that was merged by someone else to be sold.
So basically you want the benefits of merging items by being able to buy good items on auction but on the same hand you don't want to help those actually doing the merging to have a proper armory foundation to work with. Quite an interesting hypocritical view of the matter.

You don't have to merge several items to gain a bigger profit. The ability of selling an item is very important too. Just say "I'm selling xxx of xxx, which is a component of xxx merge, a great weapons for melee fighters".

Look at it from a different point of view. People want more armoury space, but on the other hand I don't. If the Dev Team buys bigger servers then EVERYONE will have to pay more for premium.

quote:
The argument that people will ask every several months for 40 more armor space has been answered in my previous post already.
There is a set of fixed/steady items in everyone's armory that takes up x number of slots by default as you need them for your daily gaming. That x number won't suddenly increase just because you got 40 more armory space. Just the same as you won't suddenly start eating with 2 forks and 2 knives just because you have the funds to buy them now.

The major problem is that this x number of fixed/set items takes alot percent of the armory space because the total armory space is too small.
Thus if the maximum armory space is increased to 120 it will mean that those wanting to collect items for merging etc will be allowed to actually use approx 80 slots for that. Smile

80 armoury space is enough to fit 10 sets of equipment (helmet, armour, amulet, 2 rings, pants and 2 weapons). Don't tell me that you have so many equipment sets that 80+40 space isn't enough.

12-21-2008 14:11 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Shasu

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Look at it from a different point of view. People want more armoury space, but on the other hand I don't. If the Dev Team buys bigger servers then EVERYONE will have to pay more for premium.

Currently you can have 80 +40 which would be with full expended option. So not sure where the idea with bigger servers comes from. Even if it is 120 +40 I doubt you will need bigger servers due to that. The bigger server joke came about with 500 items armory space I think?

quote:
80 armoury space is enough to fit 10 sets of equipment (helmet, armour, amulet, 2 rings, pants and 2 weapons). Don't tell me that you have so many equipment sets that 80+40 space isn't enough.

No, I have 40 fixed items that I need for my daily gaming (counted them up). Leaving me with 40 items to the armory cap. If I want to least keep the valueable merge components I will have to give away at least 20 slots. Leaving me with 20 slots I can use for not so great merge items I still can use to merge into upgrades for my current gear and the odd utility item and other stuff I want to keep.
So yes, like I said before, I am not in the same situation as Scyanide, I am fine with 80+20 armory slots.
That doesn't mean though that I shouldn't be aware of the problem and offer a solution and an argumentation towards my solution as Szej asked for above. Smile
12-21-2008 14:42 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Currently is 80 + 70 ... in total 150 ... and i am out of it ...

Evan ... first Light thunderfist of courage on auction was mine and i sold it for 5ss ... components for it costed me 1hs-2hs ... come on !! who will buy such component for 2,5ss ? thats why you are collecting equipment ... and thanks to this stones i was able to merge solar set ... thats why i have 6 attacks ! thats why i was able to make 9k dmg to basilk on yesterday expo ...

i am not doing something what is pointless ... i am not keeping long bows +3 ...

all i have is couple items for my use, couple items to merge something nice ... plus stuff which i am sharing with clan - blood increase items, elastic set, animal set, easiness, shamanistic set for low lvl players ( not everyone can wear g+1 or even good ) all this stuff needs some space ... and you should know that i am not player who keeps everything for myself ... that i love to help other players to develop their characters ...
12-22-2008 01:48 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Mystraval

Registration Date: 09-06-2008

armoury size Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What i would like to see, and it would help out the problem on the size of the armoury is, a seperate place where you have say six slots of eight items, and you can put your "kits" in each, ie your quest gear, your attack gear etc, also you can change your set with one click, and what you had on goes into that slot. Even if it meant losing a little of the armoury in compensation for this, I think it would be a good thing to have. Maybe it would be difficult to set this up, I wouldnt know. but it would be real nice to have (imho)
01-17-2009 00:32 Mystraval is offline Homepage of Mystraval Search for Posts by Mystraval Add Mystraval to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

First of all, this is necroposting. Look at the date of the last post before you write a reply.

And of course equipment kits have already been proposed to the Dev Team and they said No. (Simple Equipment Switch)

That's a warning for Necroposting.

Thread closed.

01-17-2009 00:42 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Armoury

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH