Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ever been advised to go to a NHS walk in centre?

only 15 miles away..... ( funny theres 2 hospitals within 3 miles of me)

so - 6 hrs travel time by foot there n back

*expletives removed*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 01-16-2009 21:04.

12-01-2008 15:53 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Random number generator my arse.

Just failed four out of five "EASY" quests, all at 80% success. Same yesterday and the day before.

The Damn Thing Is BROKEN!!!!!

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
12-01-2008 23:02 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Igor

*expletive deleted* internet providers that have their call centres based in the philipinnes and a PO BOX number as their head office address who will not allow you access to your billing and keep no records of their own to tell you what charge they plan to rape you with while their tech support + customer care lines ansa with a dead line
thats charged at 50p a minute to listen to silence and the odd click

*expletives deleted*

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 01-16-2009 21:04.

12-02-2008 18:10 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG*takes breath*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GG!
i juist wanted 2 scream 4 the sake of screamin....lol.
oh an cuz oi missed an auction i was watching. i 4got what time it ended at an checked 2 late... ARG!!!!!1!!111!!

12-02-2008 18:47 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007

GAAAAAHHHHHHHH
i log on today and apparantly word has got around that i have some blood [not much]
now i am no longer the bitch of just one sniper, im the bitch of all of them!!

GAAAAAHHHHHH!!

iv lost copulouse amounts of blood! and i need it all!!
12-06-2008 18:26 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
GAAAAAHHHHHHHH
i log on today and apparantly word has got around that i have some blood [not much]

GAAAAAHHHHHH!!

You do realise you'll probably lose more now! lol.

And On-Topic- Damn these people with more stones than me who buy nice hats i want!!
12-06-2008 19:25 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
GAAAAAHHHHHHHH

GAAAAAHHHHHH!!

You do realise you'll probably lose more now! lol.

And On-Topic- Damn these people with more stones than me who buy nice hats i want!!

probably, but i can live with that. iv lost 30k blood in the last week or 2 and lost about 10k of that last night!

GAAAAHHHHH

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 12-06-2008 20:23.

12-06-2008 20:23 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

ARRRRRRGH NO DECENT DROPS

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH PILGRIMAGES BOTH YIELD SHORTBOWS + 4

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh Frigging job makes me crotchety on here

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH NOT BOUGHT XMAS PREZZIES YET

Your imperfection.
12-07-2008 04:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Just spent 3ls 5hs and 9bs for my good friendly knife of hitting(+1) to end up a friendly knife of hitting (+3).

Damn nation.
12-08-2008 11:48 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I WANT SOME STONES....
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
12-08-2008 12:37 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Raxis
Set Abominae

ARGH!

I jusat tried to upgrade legendary mace of betrayal to good from + 3.... it hasn't made it past + 0 since failing upgrades, I've wasted 32 BS trying to get back to + 1.... random number generator is broken

Your imperfection.
12-09-2008 01:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
all quests failing, no one to attack around me, merges not working, and i have writer's block again...well not really i just keep changing my mind...
@Raxis-Christmas? *check calander* CRAP! double crap, friend's birthday tomorrow and nope, no present. Oh and the random number generator is naturally broken...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-09-2008 01:16 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

Friggin thing, I think I' m actually pissed off with this now.

Your imperfection.
12-09-2008 01:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Rundown of recent expos!
DoS - Phoenix
DoS - Black drake 80 percep
White Tower - White Dragon 90 Percep!!!!!!!!
Don't believe me?
Here:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cdec1a43db
DoS - Black Drake 77 percep, no dodges occured at all
DoS - Blackie Again - 76 percep, too tough for the team
White Tower - Black Drake 78 percep!
DoS - Phoenix

WHAT THE FUCK.... I don't care if the problem is the random number generator, any decent mathemetician will tell you that is NOT RANDOM!

AND THIS:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=05fc18e6ad
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9fe9bc2e63

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 12-12-2008 02:06.

12-12-2008 02:03 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Now you are taking the piss.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=05931ecd15
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=de38c48234
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=05fc18e6ad
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9fe9bc2e63

Peace and quiet, what a boring game

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 12-14-2008 01:14.

12-14-2008 00:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not leveling up cus i keep failing to attack ppl when on 90 fliping percent aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh no blooood and spying on lower levels to see if they have blood failed......... and it was 90%aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh abd getign warrnings for a spam when it wasent aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
just wasent highly helpfull

12-14-2008 19:25 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

grrrrrr......need low level who can actually hit a bloody white dragon ffs all I want is some decent exp bloody hell

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bd63c5368c
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2633d26176

12-14-2008 19:30 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

ooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
wtf is with the random generator now i mean 3 plauges in 2 weeks WTF as if blood wasent hard enough to get as is.... it needs fixinf so we can have some better events at some point cus this is silly ~_~ i was soo cloose to getign a point and now this happens and it slows me right down AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
so yeah needs fixing that or some one has been in to the hispitals and not washing there hands ~_~

12-17-2008 22:42 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
unholy-beast

images/avatars/avatar-325.gif

Registration Date: 11-22-2008
Clan: BiBo

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg
ggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

over 121000 literes of blood and nothing to do on the game aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

neither have i lol

ahhhhhh people advertising blood levels and i have no attacks left
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
12-20-2008 16:47 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b141cfe4cd

Most recent quest attempt... damn I accidentally deleted it.... but put it like this... I now have about 120 quests without intellect appearing once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT TO GET TO ACT II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 12-21-2008 05:08.

12-21-2008 05:06 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

mobs in location 6 basilisk 1
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c4eef248e7
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5a6f8f2460
mobs in location 7 basilisk 1
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5c13317d90

chance for finding 3 basilisk on 3 expedition 0,3% somebody have more luck Big Grin

12-25-2008 19:21 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c4eef248e7
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5a6f8f2460
mobs in location 7 basilisk 1
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5c13317d90

chance for finding 3 basilisk on 3 expedition 0,3% somebody have more luck Big Grin

lol u should be screaming your head off, not put a big face smile Tongue

12-25-2008 20:31 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Lysandra
Viking

@ Cez- You know it's always a bit frightening to see expos like that....LOL. I mean hell if a team made up of some of the top 20 players in the game can't take that sucker down. Eh, we'll get there eventually. And by 'we'll' I mean Cez...LOL.

@ Raxis- OUCH Just ouch. and my god, you're coming close to beating DeathJam's record of like 154ish (or something) of attempts at one quest.

GR at no stones, GR at no luck for finding any good items to get stones and GR at the 1h melee and ranged players who are farming me for the 65ish experience they get. I'm good now, I'm just going to open that bottle of vodka my aunt got me for Christmas.

quote:

12-26-2008 00:49 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

ARGH NO WAY YOUR ALLOWED TO BEAT MY RECORD RAXIS, I DEMAND YOU COMPLETE YOUR QUEST, NOW!!!

Yeah, got nothing about the game i wanna whine about XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
12-26-2008 01:05 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

3SS 6MS 2LS 4HS 8BS WASTED! Twice I managed to upgrade my scorio to good.

12-27-2008 11:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

GGGGRRRRR 50% chance of upgrade to good my butt. finally got it on the 7th attempt

12-27-2008 12:29 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

I wanna whinge ... why do I find mace after mace after mace a good drop is a mace +2 these days Mad am I the only one to continually find
Cold Rotten Armoury Penny's Pleased Crying

In Game Name TEMPEST
12-27-2008 12:38 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

To many 30% chances getting through to me!!!!!!!

& I want some hops Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bezetta: 12-28-2008 17:42.

12-28-2008 15:56 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

ARGH

Have PoH ----> NO ONE ONLINE.

UGH.... my shortobow collection is mounting impressively!

Your imperfection.
12-29-2008 01:07 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Aaahhh! Missed my plane and stuck in London! HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPP! Ok seriously bored now and like 10 hours before next flight out.

12-29-2008 01:49 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

:-( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

put a soulstone for a semi-automatic sniper by accident...great seems like it will be most expensive weapon Ill ever have...and which is useless...:-(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

12-30-2008 12:52 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just put somethiing in the auction it multiplied one went for 1 heart one went for 9 heart I only got the 1 heart!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bloody auction multiplier!!

01-03-2009 21:49 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

i'm so frigging MIFFFED that i can't get a white dragon..... i'm getting really annoyed, to the frigging point of me wanting to quit this buggering gameee :'(

just frustrated more than anything Frown
01-03-2009 22:52
Lysandra
Viking

ARG! no stones, need better gear but with no stones and no luck at finding good items, better gear will take a month.... Frown too many people farming me for experience (since i have nothing else in excess) I have honor but no people...darn you all *shakes fist*
oh, better yet, failed about 10 quests in a row... WOOP!

@ DeathJam- I think he beat your record of 196 attempts by one....LOL.

quote:

01-07-2009 02:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

arhhhhh god sake....
dont no1 read tht im on expo and tryin to help my team mates in dos yes a black dragon expo which i get like 100 exp from but no i cant even have full blood in that cos no1 leave me along god dam it

and to make it even worse i cant even find a good sniper to but i gotta wait three days just to get one from the auction why do ppl make there auctions soo long dam it

and i found great items to sell tht i dont need and i get stones but it takes me 5 bloody lifestones to upgrade a item to good how bloody nice
01-07-2009 03:01 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Igor

*sniff*

Good Throwing Ax of Dryad @ 666 min price

hrmph!
01-07-2009 22:34 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Igor

Censored

censored for swearing
and warned for it but via PM not in this thread?

i do not see other members warned for their posts
in this thread or have their posts censored - nor did i have
my previous posts censored or receive warnings for them

Mods plz act in a consistant fashion or you merely show
your inability to do your job properly - and potential bias

i will adjust my language :

sodding retards and sodding retarded games
bugger you all with a stick smeared in excrement

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 01-14-2009 19:16.

01-14-2009 18:03 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Igor

hooray
i live in a world of dogturd
im SO happy my neighbours use my property as a toilet
01-17-2009 09:46 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

yeah sorry about that igor, im still not cleaning it up though

01-17-2009 10:44 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

GRRRRR I HAVE DONE 40 QUEST IN THE LAST 2 DAYS AND THE BEST THING I GOT WAS A GLOCK GRRR
01-17-2009 19:44 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH