Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol u forgot to say My Hill lmao and I distract fat guy with the stick with a cupcake and an assortment of biscuits Tongue then sends u and fat guy with a stick to fat camp for 2 years Wink

OUR HILL

11-16-2008 21:22 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I AM NOT STALLIS >=(

I am Hayz Cool the one & onlyyyyy Big Grin go me lol but as for setting my mum on fire *kicks Popeye in the bum & he goes flying away to Timbuctoo* Big Grin

SW is saving our hill as we speak Wink WOO *cheers for SW*
11-16-2008 21:24 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

oh no QQQ made a mistake! he sent te hill to fat camp and hes sitting on the fat guy!!
i bust the hill out of fat camp
MY HILL!!
11-16-2008 21:24 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i turn up skinny and nuke the hill. haha more more smegging hill!!!!

11-16-2008 21:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Big Grin By the powers of Greyskull (wonder who remembers that) I get my magic sword, reforming the hill & re seating the rightful owners of the hill ..

SW & Hayz ... Pleased

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-16-2008 21:32 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

omg eugh that dude is huuuuge ... check this out its his song....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QCoLTbbEmRU

*whilst your all watching him I grab SW & Stallis & run to the hill & we claim it*

OUR HILL & CRATORRRRR
11-16-2008 21:33 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

ermmmm..... politely asking to stay up there to distract you, my alsation bites ur butts and burys u all like his bones

11-16-2008 21:40 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

u have to say MY HILL at the end of your post or it doesn't count meaning the hill is still ours sets Hayz's 3 bordeauxes on your puny alsation then I disect you neatly into bitesize chunks and feeds u to the dogs good work Tongue

OUR HILL (STILL)

11-16-2008 21:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

ermm.... snipes all 3 of u out (and the dogs) and shouts my hill!!! from a mile away

11-16-2008 21:47 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

u can't say my hill wen u aren't on the hill lol that defeats the object of the game ups my percep to max along with my defence then dodges ur bullets and ak's the hell out of you OUR HILL

11-16-2008 21:53 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

didnt u read my previous post.........bellyflops u to japan (just QQQ).....OUR HILL

11-16-2008 21:55 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Uses the portal I put in Japan ages ago in case of this emergency and btw y u saying Our hill ther is one of you Wink so I simply attacth you to a rocket and send u to space bye bye

OUR HILL

oh and yer Hayz and Stallis wouldn't let u onto our hill so they would have got u be4 me

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 11-16-2008 22:04.

11-16-2008 22:03 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

*sigh*
makes you all shake hands, then be friends, and then i suddenly pull out an 2 uzis and mow you all down

MY HILL
11-16-2008 23:30 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

everything bounces off me....... lol. eats you. MY hill

11-17-2008 00:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

My Uzi's penetrate your rectum, causing you to run down the hill severely fast.

My hill.

Your imperfection.
11-17-2008 00:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

u making me mad......butt bounces back up to top and eats u too.... my hill

11-17-2008 00:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Tickles Popeye form the inside, and makes him regurgitate Raxis. uses martial arts prowess to beat Popeye down the hill. Then binds him to the bench, and sits on top of the hill.

MY HILL

Your imperfection.
11-17-2008 01:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

simply huffs and puffs u all off the cliff and then jumps on it activating good old forcefield meaning only me Hayz and Stallis can get in and it covers the whole perimeter over head and underground

OUR HILL

11-17-2008 20:13 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

u can have the damn hill. lol

11-17-2008 23:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Having watched everyone fight, scheme, murder and betray over a hill, i decide its not really worth that much anyway, with the way real estate prices are etc, and decide to go and make my own.

Using bits of mud, rock, werewolf droppings and body bits I eventually build my own hill, well mound actually.

My Mound!!!

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-19-2008 13:34 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

firstly i build a nuke, and blow up the mound

no more mound!!

i then make a portel to another dimenshion, shere everyone is trying to give the hill away, climb to the top of the hill and head back to ours, so im now inside the forcefield. as you all stand there shocked i pull out a chainsaw and destroy you.

good thing the forcefield lets you guys past or it would be messy in there

i then destroy the forcefield generator

MY HILL
11-19-2008 17:18 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

I came to visit bobalob57 to his hill and bought a desert. A desert eagle. Well, two of them. Shot bob and said: 'My hill'
Anyone willing to clean the mess from bobs body is welcome to take the hill, I just wanted to see why it is so popular Big Grin

11-19-2008 17:30 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

i come an try join forces with diablo and bring him a perfect legendary desert eagle looool and hopes he accepts my offer lol

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-19-2008 17:33 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Goes to the hill with an ACT II Hydra against diablo and blackcat and let them fight it while i go to the hill

My Hill Tongue !
11-19-2008 17:38 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

gets diablos spare uzis and the two of us some how manage to strike all crits and kill it lol and then come hunting for you and slay you also our hill

11-19-2008 17:41 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

i take up diablos offer and go to clean the mess up of what is left of me

the paradox created then destroys the world, amd in order to keep reallity from collapsing on itself the lord of darkness puts time back to when i was in charge

MY HILL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-19-2008 17:52.

11-19-2008 17:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i got reborn and it is just a bre fist fight and i had been training and knock your head off my hill

11-19-2008 17:55 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Returns to the hill with the ACT II Hydra and instead of only blackcat to take care of it alone and goes to the hill meanwhile

My Hill Tongue .... O_O Deja vu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zer: 11-19-2008 18:04.

11-19-2008 17:56 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

sorry mate but i own the hill at the moment loool

11-19-2008 18:01 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Applied for a job as a Dev and got it.

Immediatley ban and delete all accounts relating to those squabbling over the hill, starting with bobalob for nuking my mound.

When you all complain.....I DON`T LISTEN, mwahahahahaha

My hill Cool

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 11-19-2008 22:01.

11-19-2008 22:01 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Ignores the fact that he´s laughing as psicopat on the mound and dreaming of his ideal world and stays on his hill

mine
11-19-2008 22:16 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I destroy the Hill and prevent anyone from travelling to get it from the past.

NO ONES HILL!

Your imperfection.
11-20-2008 01:03 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Still looking at raxis destroying the mound he´s confusing by the hill and sighs...

Still my hill :p
11-20-2008 01:30 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Raxis has no confusion. Levels every hill, making absolutely sure.

No ones hill

Your imperfection.
11-20-2008 01:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Goes underground and constructs an artificial undestructible Hill with a huge sign saying no Raxis allowed

MY hill Smile
11-20-2008 01:45 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Simply confuses God with imppeccable logic proving he didn'; create the universe, nor can he exist 9See HItchhikers guide), thus the fabric of reality unwinds and nothing exists...

A stray thought sighs, 'Maybe that was a little too far.'

NO ONES HILL

Your imperfection.
11-20-2008 01:47 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

way to ruin the fun raxis. lol. moves to an alternate reality before this one gets sucked up, builds a new hill. MY HILL

11-20-2008 02:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Acutally I didn't.

Turns into God and creates HIll on top of popeyes (See? Tongue )

Christens Hill.

Seszjesz's hill!

Your imperfection.
11-20-2008 02:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

munching dirt, manages to mumble "even better, im part of the hill" lol

11-20-2008 02:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

climbs up a hill then stands on a flag poll and shouts "MY HILL!!!!!"
01-17-2009 19:52 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH