Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » cod 4 or cod 5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page cod 4 or cod 5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

cod 4 or cod 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok i have just bought a new ps3 but i dont no wat cod to get coz i never played any of them so i dont no witch 1 is better

can any 1 help???
01-17-2009 20:13 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, both are good (cod 2 is good too). The main difference is the climate. Do you prefer world war 2, iraq/afghanistan or some pacific climates?

I played cod 2 and cod 4 and neither of them is better than the other one Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-17-2009 20:24 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uhm... evan, didn't he say cod4 and cod5? Not 2 & 4? Anyway it depends on what type of game you like, if you like modern day weapons & bright stages, cod4. If you like old day weapons, darker stages, and a little bit more realism, then cod5.

Personally i got both (on xbox 360) and i rather cod4 online, mainly because i just don't like the fact that the stages are REALLY dark on cod5. But 5 has a pretty damn hard campaign (assuming you do it on veteran)

Lastly, just so you know, quite a few people got both, and went back to cod4 aswell because they rathered it, you MIGHT do it aswell, but i say get both when you can

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-17-2009 21:16 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I was talking about all the cod's. The number only shows the difference in climate and slight difference in graphics.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-17-2009 21:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » cod 4 or cod 5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH