Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Destroy item option » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Destroy item option 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

Question Destroy item option Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could you add it in armoury? I think that it will be more confortable than jumping form armoury to well of soul and destroy option.

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
08-01-2007 14:13 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have been thinking that for a while now Smile
it is a pain when your armoury is full and you are selling/destroying 1 item at a time
and keep having to switch between screens to do so :/

08-01-2007 15:08 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Rufio

Registration Date: 03-31-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

brilliant idea i agree with you Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rufio: 08-02-2007 13:57.

08-02-2007 13:57 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Caprio

Thread Starter Thread Started by Caprio

Can somebody answer?

08-04-2007 15:24 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

If i were you i would email or pm an admin, prob szesjek because he is most active

08-04-2007 15:43 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Caprio

Not necessary. I just wanted to remember that this topic exist Wink

08-04-2007 15:45 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Great idea, now merging is becoming more and more key in the game! Smile
08-05-2007 15:39 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Caprio

Can somebody answer? I think that i wait long enough.

08-20-2007 00:30 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Maybe, but until we finish redesigning aroury the change will not be implamented.

In the end the armoury will work quite differently than it does now, so the option may not be possible to be implemented in it.

Thank You.
08-20-2007 11:11 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Caprio

Ok, thanks Smile Topic can be closed

08-20-2007 11:28 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Closed

08-20-2007 12:01 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Destroy item option

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH