Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » racist name » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page racist name
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

racist name Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=55498

i find this name very offensive can any 1 do some thing about this??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER X: 01-20-2009 22:18.

01-20-2009 21:37 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats is a very racist name. i want compensation of that person. can u hack into that persons system and locate him plz.

01-20-2009 22:04 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
KILLER X

Thread Starter Thread Started by KILLER X
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i no they should defo do something about this

not just change the name i would say a permenant ban
01-20-2009 22:16 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

yes i find that very offensive. i know this sounds stupid but i think that all rasism should be put further than any admin or mod or dev of bloodwars... E.G. police to hack that account and then they do something about it.

because RACISM Is NOT acceptable

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
01-21-2009 17:13 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

but it is not a crime. Yet. I find it offensive as well. We shouldn't post here but wait for Szeszej to act.

01-21-2009 19:17 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

diablo is right. thread closed

01-21-2009 20:05 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

gbjevbvebcduh
nick nick01 (changed)
maceman309
nick KILLER-X
shadow956
nick 3kane3
diclolololol
nick nick04 (changed)
drifterking
nick 44550099277
shadow95566
nick KILLER_X

multiacc
permanent ban

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
01-22-2009 16:57 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
KILLER X

no way come on we play at the same club how can that be multi accounts?!?!?!?!?
01-24-2009 18:10 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
VIIIa. In case of wish to play of more than one person from one IP address on the same server all persons are obliged to report that fact to the operator of the server or, in case of impossibility of the former, to administrator immediately after creating a character. Report may be made by one person, but it has to contain logins of all persons using the same IP address that reporting person is aware of.
VIIIb. In case of non-fulfilment of duty, the administration or the operator is entitled to block ALL accounts using one IP address on the same server
01-24-2009 18:19 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
KILLER X

my mates wouldent listen to me about that

they said who cares about the rules

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER X: 01-24-2009 18:23.

01-24-2009 18:22 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

contempt for the rules or ignorance is what gets people banned. thread closed

01-24-2009 18:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » racist name

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH