Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » New look of 'City Overview' » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New look of 'City Overview' 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

New look of 'City Overview' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is my idea for a new update. If someone was sieging into a new zone then the gates could be open and 2 groups attacking each other. What do you guys think?

11-17-2007 09:27 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: New look of 'City Overview' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wouldnt this then have to be massive? or would you only see the zone you occupy?

11-17-2007 09:54 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No. I have spoken to szeszej and he said that zone 5 might be too hard to do, so we agreed that it would be zone 4 and higher visible, and hopefully that will make newer players fight to get into higher zones so that they get this new graphic. Or it would be massive but it could be a setting that you could change back to the current setting if you didnt like it.

11-17-2007 10:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see ..
so what did you intend for the layout of the players
?
is it going to have all the names in the circle or just like, the circle showing stronger/weaker/available/vacation etc.

11-17-2007 10:12 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

No - it would be if you hovered over one of the sectors it would say what sector it was, and it would say who was there, like this:

Sector X/XX

1. Zauborin
4.Elisabeth
6.Vlade

11-17-2007 10:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

I see
looks good Tongue

11-17-2007 11:33 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Just so people know i chose those names randomly Tongue and what do other people think?

11-17-2007 11:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

It reminds me about other game's village overview (I won't say it's name but everyone who played that kind of game should know it from the words "village overview")

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-17-2007 12:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

I think i know what game you are talking about, it is called tribal wars

11-17-2007 16:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-BC-]

I would like that would give a different look instead of this boring tables. Big Grin
But i would include a possibility to switch back to the original if you have a weak Internet connection.

So to make this optional would make it perfect.
11-20-2007 16:42 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
Or it would be massive but it could be a setting that you could change back to the current setting if you didnt like it.

i already put that

11-20-2007 17:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Clan: [-BC-]

Sorry did not see that Roll Eyes
11-21-2007 11:13 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Scillage
Forum Legend

ok, wot do other people think? Zauborin? Dracula? plz post here Wink

11-21-2007 16:38 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

The option to change it from the current view to this one would be good, because some people *cough* me *cough* have a terrible internet connection

11-21-2007 16:44 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Like u have a terrible webcam *Cough* lol, but wot do you think about the actual idea?

11-21-2007 16:52 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

anything thats connected to my computer becomes terrible

Its a good idea, and much more effective than the current one, but maybe a higher quality drawing ... (yeah, now im taking the p*ss)

11-21-2007 16:58 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Sorry but i could do one if i had a pen but i dont so that is the best you are gunna get

11-21-2007 17:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

get someone else whos better than you to have a try at it, like coles or azz or ... me. Wink

11-21-2007 17:13 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

*runs off and cries in the corner* waaaaah, i am well better than all of them put together Crying It will be too hard for them to do it because it needs to be in the style of the buildings page so only admins or C47 could do it.

11-21-2007 17:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

if youre so ''well better'' do it better yourself Wink

yeah i suppose youre right there, but still, something better than lines and scribbles. Evil Wink

11-21-2007 17:19 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Shouldn't you go to the offtopic section with such discussions?

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-21-2007 18:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

No because it is a new idea for the game...what do you think?

11-21-2007 18:18 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

i think alot of people may find it easier and it would also make it look realy cool

coz i would find it alot easier if it was like that
01-20-2009 22:36 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

I did not like this the first time I looked at it. But I have looked at it again and it is growing on me. Smile

Definitely there is a potential for something great. Smile

01-22-2009 00:04 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

??

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q205/...AlltheZones.jpg

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-22-2009 07:43 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

How does a picture of a citadel add to this discussion?

01-22-2009 12:50 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Oh, sorry, i shuda put some more text with it. Its kus its layered!! Its not a citadel, its a city!!!

Werd u get citadel from?? Theres absolutly no fortifications!! Tongue

I think it looks like what the city might look like, not saying it is it, but reminds me of it!!

The center being the tallest most powerful!! And there are really tall towers compared to the rest at the start runing through to the end. Showing some people are stronger/have a better more built up zone!! =D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-22-2009 16:07.

01-22-2009 13:31 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » New look of 'City Overview'

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH