Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » EndBeginners Recruiting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page EndBeginners Recruiting 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

EndBeginners Recruiting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EndBeginners is a new clan formed to take up recruiting of lower point players in the game.

We will be taking the bulk of <50 pointers from -END- to get us started but we want MORE players.

The aim of this clan is to aid players in getting to 50 points, with regular sieges against clans of equal status and Expeditions PoH willing.

Once you are 50 points or above you are welcome to remain or move up to our Big Brother clan -END-

Drop me a line ingame or on forums if you are interested in joining an active growing clan.

Serafine
I-end-I

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
09-23-2008 13:17 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bump Smile

Serafine has passed the reigns of leadership onto me temporarily (may be quite some time). So I thought I would come on an introduce myself.

I am Serafine's partner in real life. He introduced me to the game and I love it! I had been a member of Endbringers until it was decided that Serafine would start a new clan (Endbeginners) to help lower levels get up to 50+. I followed him over and worked my way up the levels.

We are a friendly clan, talkative and helpful. We are a loyal and strong clan who appreciates its' members. All we ask is you follow our rules and have fun! Big Grin

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me here or ingame. Thank you. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 01-29-2009 14:48.

01-22-2009 00:13 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Serafine
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EndBeginners has reformed.

We are open to players of all levels with the only requirement being activity.

We are aimed ideally at people looking to get their low badges, with a good track record for WD through to Phoenix and Reds.

Drop me a line ingame or on forums if you are interested in joining an active growing clan.

Serafine
I-end-I

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
05-13-2010 16:52 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Serafine
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Serafine

I-end-I are still recruiting. We are having a successful run of expos lately with a few badges being gained here and there. We have room for players of all levels and whatever you hope to do in BW, you can do it here in a fun friendly atmosphere.

Drop me a line ingame.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-11-2010 00:57 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » EndBeginners Recruiting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH