Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » personel missions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page personel missions 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NEW MISSION OBJECTIVE

1) Gain a Runic Cap of Preconition (Prophet if that's too hard)
2) Gain a Runic Vest Of Deathsower/Centurion/Guardsman (Or maybe even toughness)
3) Gain a pair of Runic Shorts Of Shepherd
4) Hawk's Set
5) Deadly set of the above
6) Massacre enemies by being untouchable

Your imperfection.
11-17-2008 12:37 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
NEW MISSION OBJECTIVE

2) Gain a Runic Vest Of Deathsower/Centurion/Guardsman (Or maybe even toughness)
4) Hawk's Set

thats a dream among the dreams Wink

gd luck

11-17-2008 14:28 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TRC

Well...

1) Decide whether to become a gunman or gangster! nice easy one to start with Smile
2) Get 2 legendery 1h guns and get them both past good
3) Get the Twisted Set (and hawks but miles off that lmao)
4) Get my cap of precog and shorts of shep up to g+3 until i can replace them with better items like deadly hat of precog etc.
5)Depending on which path i take make a Hunters cape of Deathsower-gangster
Elvish cape of Deathsower - gunman
HAHA like number 5 will ever happen! Tongue

11-17-2008 16:14 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
1) Get both my agility & perception over 100.
2) Get my strength high enough to wield my Heavy Crossbow of Reaction, so I can kill any b*****d who comes looking to steal my resources while I'm trying to set up an expo.
3) Do a solo white dragon with a ranged weapon & win.
4) Get my phoenix badge so I can get on with the more interesting pursuit of Red Dragon hunting! Big Grin
5) Merge a Bloody cape of Deathsower (& then either use it to have fun, or sell it to Azz for a lot of his huge collection of stones Tongue ).
6) Get my Bloody & Strengthened sets to Good - humph, need more leveling up for that.
7) Stop reading about & starting playing patch 1.1.............. (maybe this one is a little bit too impossible?)

1) almost there... Frown
2) DONE! Just need to merge that little puppy (only a merge stone away), then all those dragons are gonna eat my bolts of death! Evil
3) Not a chance now the patch has frigged everything up... will still try it.
4) DONE - evil twisted, psycho, mutated, fire-breathing, crazy pigeons.... **grumble grumble**
5) Still dreaming of this one; but I have worked out all the ingredients needed...
6) Humph. Frown
7) Not one of my goals at the moment... am waiting for the leg-weps to beef up a bit.

NEW GOALS
8 ) Merge an awesome 2H weapon for squatting more of number 4 in the list above.
9) Get my Red Scale badge.
10) Reach 200 points.

Movement of goalposts....
1) very close!
2) Done & done.
3) The solo ranged expo will happen... someday
4) Get my Hydra badge
5) Oooof, still a pipe-dream (too many things to merge!)
6) No need to bother anymore - changed tattoo.
7) *CENSORED* Big Grin
8 ) Still working on it
9) Done - revert to number 4 in this list
10) Done
11) Get my new tattoo set up to level 5 asap

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 11-17-2008 18:24.

11-17-2008 18:23 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by necrol
1) get enought strength to equip my G+1 murderous mace without my helmet of adrenaline

2) save up enough PoP to get my double strike tattoo to level 3

3) get my WD badge (long way off i suck with guns)

4) get a vest of deathsower (also a long way off all the stones ive got im gonna need for the first aim)

5) reach level 48 so i can upgrade my helmet of adrenaline enough so it has 22 def for my tat

6) rule the world (possibly aiming a bit high on this one)

1) done

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

11-17-2008 22:08 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
New mission

2.get a bloody xxx of preg/prophet - w00t done Tongue http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f5efbb68d6
5.get the bloody set

better missions Smile

1.get bloody xxx of precognition
2.get bloody corset of deathsower(not really important atm got something else Smile
3.get bloody shorts of scout Smile
4.get my throwing knife of reaction to good
5.get my cap of precognition and elvish shorts to good

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-18-2008 16:51 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

merge hunters cape
merge shuriken of reaction (tommorrow with all goint to plan)
get whitey badge

11-18-2008 17:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

1)Get 50 points (2 away)

2) Merge Hunter´s Cape of Assasin or Flexible Cape of Assasin (Not to far away from it Tongue )

3)Merge/Buy Deadly/Bloody bandanna of prophet/Precognition (Let´s keep it on prophet Tongue )

4) Gather enough stones to be able to win Diablo´s auction of perfect Uzi +1 xD

5) Get good Jewelry Smile

6) Upgrade shorts of shepperd to good at least, or merge some with preffix

7) Get my white dragon badge (Edited =D!!!! OMG this is truly a wishlist lol)

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=53fd9eda0e

Cool Get HP over 1000 on defense

Long term

1) Get over 90 damage each gun

2) Upgrade tatoo to get at least +1 hit with each weapon

3) Increase perception over 60 without cat´s eye and two 1h guns

4) Get my HP over 2000 on ambushes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zer: 11-19-2008 18:04.

11-18-2008 17:27 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I hadn't really set individual goals for myself until movin to Act 2. At this point I find it essential in keeping me motivated to play.

1. Be the #1 ranked BK on the server. Hyperborean is making that way too easy for me right now and I wish I knew how to light a fire under his ass to come back and defend his title.

2. Upgrade my Vest of deathsower from Good to Good+4 so I can actually use it with my Tattoo and have decent agility again.

3. Empty my armoury of all the merge pieces I have been clinging to in a greedy attempt to prevent others from making good 2h weapons. Yes I have been buying items just to prevent others from getting them, shame on me haha. I have posted a list of some of what I've been holding onto, it's not all of what I've been hoarding though lol.

4. Remind myself how nice it is to beat a Hydra again.

5. Get Gold Dragon badge fighting with 2h melee.

6. Buy/make titanium xxx of youth set.

7. Find or merge the deadliest legendary 2h melee weapon on this server.

8. Stay in the top 50. It's getting harder and harder with so many players advancing at warp speed.

12-15-2008 04:41 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

some of these are changed/done/removed

1) complete final task of z4
2) save PoP for born with Gun in Hand level level 3 after ive ot enough for another 2 points of strength
3) Get my BD badge
4) complete pilgrimages ideally before new year 4 left
5) get level 50 asap
6) get 2 legendary one handed guns soon not bothered much what they are to start with

after that ill be moving on to bigger goals like a solar amulet, solo a WD and others
12-15-2008 10:30 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
merge hunters cape
merge shuriken of reaction (tommorrow with all goint to plan)
get whitey badge

1) got hunters jacket instead
2) got now (+5 in 1 level)
3) not happening till i get a decent sniper set

new goals:

to merge or buy a comp bow or reaction
to merge cape of death sower

12-15-2008 10:44 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
BlairWaldorf

images/avatars/avatar-642.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2008

For start:

1. Get some decent amulet!!!
2. Get my first badge
3. to do 2 => win/find/merge Shorts of Shepherd
4. Up my stats to be able to fight with my Cruel Knife of Pain (+5)
5. Max my Anatomy Expert assassin tattoo
6. Get Tiger's Hard Hat of Adrenaline (this will take some time...)
7. Reach 25 points (stones, stones, stones Big Grin )

12-22-2008 18:43 BlairWaldorf is offline Homepage of BlairWaldorf Search for Posts by BlairWaldorf Add BlairWaldorf to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

iv managed to do quite well, got strong arm to level 4 and advanced fastish but not for long
new aims:
1. merge throwing knife of wolf
2. do a expo with range
3. get the first 2 tats to level 5
4. get the second 2 tats to level 3
5. upgrade my throwing knife of reaction to good

anyone elses aims changed/been completed?
12-22-2008 18:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

cape of deathsower (1bs away)
got shuri of reaction to +5 (done)
get whitey badge (nearly got basic sniper set)

new goals:
get to level 50
upgrade shuri of reaction to good
get all tats to level 2
do an expo with ranged

12-22-2008 18:56 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
Well at the moment itl have to be

1) find the final component to merge dream weapon murderous dagger of suicide. yes im one merge away at lvl 47!

2) become the number 1 monk on the server

3) levelling up to lvl 50 to move to act 2

4) find/buy/merge tigers equipment for crits hit

5) Make the source number 1 clan in BW server for both english and russian Smile

Definatley changed

1) still need to find last component for murderous dagger of suicide

2) changed to becoming number 1 black knight (just love the criticals)

3) levelled up to 50 but not in act 2

4) changed to merging field vest of cobra (1ms away)

5) not happening on the russian server, so its changed to finding a black knight weapon with agility and increased crit chance other than murderous

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-22-2008 19:51 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

1)Get 100 points (New)

2) Done

3)Merge/Buy Deadly/Bloody bandanna of prophet/Precognition (Let´s keep it on prophet Tongue ) Well horned helmet of precognition is good too :p

4) Gather enough stones to be able to win Diablo´s auction of perfect Uzi +1 xD Failed but got perfect Uzi without +1

5) Get good Jewelry :p (Still on progress)

6) Done

7) Done

8 ) Get HP over 1000 on defense (50 left)

Long term

1) Get over 90 damage each gun

2) Upgrade tatoo to get at least +1 hit with each weapon

3) Increase perception over 70 without cat´s eye and two 1h guns (not far)

4) Get my HP over 2000 on ambushes
12-23-2008 01:07 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Merge Titanium set
Merge concentration jewellery
Make top 50
Sort my melee gear
Boost my app
12-23-2008 01:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Aidensixx
some of these are changed/done/removed

1) complete final task of z4
2) save PoP for born with Gun in Hand level level 3 after ive ot enough for another 2 points of strength
3) Get my BD badge
4) complete pilgrimages ideally before new year 4 left
5) get level 50 asap
6) get 2 legendary one handed guns soon not bothered much what they are to start with

after that ill be moving on to bigger goals like a solar amulet, solo a WD and others

1) complete final task of z4 - forgot bout move to z3 as a task so still one left
2) Get my BD badge
3) Get a secnd legendary beretta or uzi soon
4) Clear my armoury of merges to sll and make a fortune
5) Buy or find the parts to make a deadly or precog
6) do the same for shorts but sun or shepherd
7) GET SOME POINTS OF HONOUR

as im going to be using legendary guns the strength os going to be less so i didnt need more so managedborn with gun in hand to level 3 early
01-17-2009 14:41 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera

1. Be the #1 ranked BK on the server. Hyperborean is making that way too easy for me right now and I wish I knew how to light a fire under his ass to come back and defend his title.

2. Upgrade my Vest of deathsower from Good to Good+4 so I can actually use it with my Tattoo and have decent agility again.

3. Empty my armoury of all the merge pieces I have been clinging to in a greedy attempt to prevent others from making good 2h weapons. Yes I have been buying items just to prevent others from getting them, shame on me haha. I have posted a list of some of what I've been holding onto, it's not all of what I've been hoarding though lol.

4. Remind myself how nice it is to beat a Hydra again.

5. Get Gold Dragon badge fighting with 2h melee.

6. Buy/make titanium xxx of youth set.

7. Find or merge the deadliest legendary 2h melee weapon on this server.

8. Stay in the top 50. It's getting harder and harder with so many players advancing at warp speed.

1. Goal Complete
2. Goal Complete
3. Getting there.
4. Goal Complete
5. Goal Complete http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6397f4fb9b
6. Eventually will do.
7. Won't even start until vest is done lol.
8. Barely hanging in there.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 01-28-2009 04:27.

01-17-2009 23:43 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
pennywise

images/avatars/avatar-245.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Clan: DB

Hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At this juncture i have only 2 goals:

1- To get my phoenix badge(Damn Red dragons keep bullying me)

2- To complete the infuriating final pilgrimage where i keep getting my ass handed to me by Wolfish King and co. Confused

01-18-2009 12:08 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

1: Get a Light Cape of Assasin
2: Get some honour points
3: Get my first badge
4: Reach 100 points
5: Get a Murderous Dagger of Suicide
6: Get a second Murderous Dagger of Suicide
7: Get two - thats right count 'em - two Solar Signets of Wisdom
8: Get a Solar Tie of Genius
9: Get a pair of Elvish Shorts of Shadowhunter
10: And finally to move up to Zone 3

What do you think? I have got along way to go!

DTR

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 01-19-2009 09:27.

01-19-2009 01:55 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Congratulations to everyone who has achieved their goals and best of luck to those who have not yet completed them. Smile

My goals at the moment are to:

(i) save enough stones so I can upgrade both my Good Hunting Riffles +4 to +5 and then merge them for a perfect. *drools*. It will take some time because I will be using a ritual for both of them and it is going to cost big time. >.<

(ii)get my pheonix badge. Dang silly turkeys, they are evil with their specials. >.<

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 01-22-2009 00:44.

01-22-2009 00:33 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

My Personel mission is quite easy: get my revenge and be better than all who farmed me Smile
but hard to reach :/
01-23-2009 13:38 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

quote:
Originally posted by dtr
1: Get a Light Cape of Assasin
2: Get some honour points
3: Get my first badge
4: Reach 100 points
5: Get a Murderous Dagger of Suicide
6: Get a second Murderous Dagger of Suicide
7: Get two - thats right count 'em - two Solar Signets of Wisdom
8: Get a Solar Tie of Genius
9: Get a pair of Elvish Shorts of Shadowhunter
10: And finally to move up to Zone 3

What do you think? I have got along way to go!

DTR

Update time!

1: Complete
2: Completed thanks to new patch!
3: Not yet
4: I'm on 87 points, getting there!
5: Nope
6: Er, nope as well!
7: Not yet
8: Not yet
9: Got Elvish Shorts! But no suffix
10: Completed!

02-26-2009 18:20 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
Long term:
1)Get all the badges and get to Z1 and actually be able to keep the square.
2) Get DARK and NIGHT as top two clans.
3) become the best BK on the board
4) beat whoever is ranked #1
yeah...I'll be here a long while.

Short term:
1) Find/merge/buy a field corset of assasin or some kind of prefix vest of deathsower
2) get a complete titanium of youth/accuracy set
3) merge a Light scythe of bloodsucker-i have the mace but the scythes tend to do more damage on critical hits...lol.
4) Get my good hard hat of adreline+1 to good +4 or find a helpful/strengthed/harded hard hat/helmet of adreling.

Long term are still the same.
Newish short term:
1) Find/merge/buy a XXX vest of deathsower
2) get a complete titanum XX of accuracy set (gives more agility the what youth would)
3) Merge a murderous scythe of bloodsucker...this should probably be in long term... why a scythe? the crits tend to be higher on scythes as far as I've notcied. If maces get to 600, scythes get to 800+
4) Get 225 BP so I can actually use my 4th hit.
5) complete all my quests...again...lol
6) Solo the birds in act 2. pretty close actually. only about 1000ish off. I have yet to try with the 4th hit.
7) ...get blood. Tongue

Long term still the same Smile
1) Complete
2)Working on it...lol
3) Uh... working on a legendary murderous sycthe/2hsword/mace of bloodsucker now
4)DONE Big Grin
5)Vicinity done
6) done I think....lol
7) Done. Smile now it's a matter of keeping it...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-26-2009 18:31 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
quote:
1) get enought strength to equip my G+1 murderous mace without my helmet of adrenaline

2) save up enough PoP to get my double strike tattoo to level 3

3) get my WD badge (long way off i suck with guns)

4) get a vest of deathsower (also a long way off all the stones ive got im gonna need for the first aim)

5) reach level 48 so i can upgrade my helmet of adrenaline enough so it has 22 def for my tat

6) rule the world (possibly aiming a bit high on this one)

1) done

2) done
3) done
4) done
5) done
6) not quite there

new goals:

1) Get my Bd Badge
2) swap all my strength rings/amulets for youth or titanium (or both =P )
3) reach 150 points
4) get a legendary murderous/antique mace (then one with bloodsucker suffix as well)
5) rule the world

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

03-01-2009 22:32 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

1) Complete Hawk's jewelry set
2) Get another Scorpio and upgrade both to G+5

Thats actually my only really important goals right now, but i have other minor projects Wink

03-02-2009 20:47 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

1.Get hold of a legendary two-handed gun (preferably find)
2.Get the Phoenix badge
3.Upgrade my circlet of precognition to perfect
4.Get into the top 50

Especially the phoenix one is annoying to get done

03-02-2009 21:21 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

time for a new set of goals methinks:

1) find/buy hunters vest of assassin or decent armour that will allow use of level 5 tatoos
2) get phoenix badge
3) solve my rep problem
4) max out tatoos
5)reach 200 points

03-02-2009 23:34 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
4) Hawk's Set

No chance

1) Get Perfect bandanna of caution +5
2) Eventually gain perfect bandanna of precog
3) Hawks set
4) 2X Legendary Scorps, now I know the merge
5) Red Drake Badge

Your imperfection.
03-03-2009 00:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Hmm

1. merge mask of adrenaline
2. merge elvish cape
3. replace serrated dagger/knife of hitting/dagger of precision with something more substantial
4. reach 50 points (again)

Long term: make an experience farm out of AudatiousTitan
Longer term: make top 100 (again)
Longerer term: make top 50 (again - pretty sure that would be some sort of record) Tongue

03-03-2009 00:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
minshres
Viking

now a melee so new aims Wink

get tiger of adrenaline (almost ready)
titaniu of accuracy/youth set ( got 1 ready, other 2 i know who has it so almost ready jus a matter of stones)
get elvish cape of assassin
get elvish shorts of dodges for defense (have shadow hunter right now)
get another murderous dagger of suicide Smile

and lastly get a quest kit Tongue

03-03-2009 07:22 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

1) Keep having fun
2) Get the last level of my last Assassin tattoo (only 4.5k PoP to go!)
3) Merge my good hunting rifle up to +4 (700 nanites to go)
4) Upgrade my cap of adrenaline, elvish cape and shorts, and antique knife as far as level requirements will allow
5) Eventually - obtain two antique daggers of hitting, a legendary hunting rifle, a bloody set of precog, speed and shepherd and a couple of rings of concentration... that surely can't be so hard Tongue

Edit:

Achieved 1 and 2 Tongue
Next:
1) Hunting rifle (400 nanites to go :/)
2) Finish Normal Act II Quests

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 03-05-2009 18:56.

03-03-2009 09:24 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Wow! I had a lot of goals previously... well let's see where I am up to (I'd forgotten about this thread!)

1) Done - finally got my perc & agil over the 100. Nice. New goal - 150! Tongue
2) Er, dropped the heavy to a normal crossbow of reaction - the heavy was just stupid requirements. Frown
3) Solo expo... I'll get around to it soon.
4) Still trying to get that blasted 3 headed beast!
5) Bloody or Hunters of Deathsower.... I know how to do it; just need to get the right ingredients!
6) I have a Good Bloody set, but hardly use it at the moment.
7) Act 2 has been entered into - only pilgrimages left to do - damn they are hard!!
8 ) Kill the Wolfish King!!
9) Get to 400 points.
10) Finishing writing up all the War Diaries (nearly there).

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-11-2009 23:24.

03-11-2009 23:24 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Hmm

1. merge mask of adrenaline
2. merge elvish cape
3. replace serrated dagger/knife of hitting/dagger of precision with something more substantial
4. reach 50 points (again)

Long term: make an experience farm out of AudatiousTitan
Longer term: make top 100 (again)
Longerer term: make top 50 (again - pretty sure that would be some sort of record) Tongue

1. done
2. halfway there Smile
3. done
4. very close Big Grin

03-11-2009 23:26 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Time to set myself some new goals
1: Make a new and better hat 1/2
2: Complete hawks set 2/3
3: New pants 0
4: Better guns 2/5

03-11-2009 23:32 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

my future time aim. defend myself against nndungu, mortis and diablo, and natedogg too..

03-23-2009 20:30 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
my future time aim. defend myself against nndungu, mortis and diablo, and natedogg too..

My aim is to wish Kenpachi good luck defending against me and diablo Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=47645fa336

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 03-23-2009 21:46.

03-23-2009 21:46 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

lmao Big Grin nice mortis, dont wish him luck just yet Wink

Tis nice to be a noob again, gives me a chance to actully have some goals ;P

1. Merge a Cape of addrenline (half way there)
2. Merge a elvish cape (half way there)
3. Get White and black dragon badge's with 1h melee
4. get level 5 monk tattoo (the +30% dodge 1)
5. Show diablo my dodge tattoo up close and personal in attack and defence Big Grin became a monk just for you Wink
6. come up with some new goals involveing bashing gunners silly Smile

03-23-2009 22:02 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Lol, got some new goals, and minshres, since when did you use a shuriken (DOWN WITH SHURIKEN!!!)

Anyway, goals are (as ordered)

1. Get legendary good composite bow of reaction (very close to that)
2. Find some useful jewellery sets for the CA
3. Get some items up to good +5
4. Get enough strength to wear my light shorts of shepherd at good.
5. Get some items in my inventory as their legendary counterpart (for lower requirements... ohh a legendary elvish cape of death sower, SO MUCH LOWERED REQUIREMENTS)
6. Grab my
Dominion rod and double click to Naughty videos on the internet

Ok so the last ones a joke, whatdya expect?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-23-2009 22:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » personel missions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH