Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » banned » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page banned
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have been banned for multi accounts

i told my mates to do thething where u put your user and nick but they said who cares about the rules

so i shouldent be banned for it coz i put it down and they dident and im getting banned for it and i dont think thats fair

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER X: 01-24-2009 18:28.

01-24-2009 18:28 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did you list all of the players who would play from the same ip? they dont just ban people for no reason

01-24-2009 18:40 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
KILLER X

Thread Starter Thread Started by KILLER X
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i did name all the people
01-24-2009 18:42 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

then you can appeal against the ban after 30 days.

01-24-2009 18:43 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
KILLER X

this ant fair

wait there might of been some 1 else who signed up that i dident no about
01-24-2009 18:46 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

then there is the reason why you were banned. now you know.

01-24-2009 18:48 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
KILLER X

that ant fair

coz how was i ment to no he/she was signed up there must be something wrong with that i shouldent be banned

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER X: 01-24-2009 18:51.

01-24-2009 18:50 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

how does anybody else know that there are other players and you are not just creating multiple accounts? you and your "friends" should have familiarised yourselves with the rules and you wouldnt have been banned in the first place.

gbjevbvebcduh
nick nick01 (changed)
maceman309
nick KILLER-X
shadow956
nick 3kane3
diclolololol
nick nick04 (changed)
drifterking
nick 44550099277
shadow95566
nick KILLER_X

KILLER-X? KILLER_X? and you are claiming this was your friend? very unimaginative i think.

01-24-2009 18:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
KILLER X

but i told them about the rules and the ip thing but they wouldent listen

i realy dont want to be banned i have work my way up to this lvl and it took ages
01-24-2009 18:55 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

like i said. you can appeal against the ban after 30 days in a pm to szeszej. nothing else needs to be said. thread closed

01-24-2009 18:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » banned

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH