Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » lubu banned » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page lubu banned
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

lubu banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok my mate lubu has been banned and he dont no wat he has done wrong plz can some 1 tell me why he was banned????

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER X: 01-26-2009 12:51.

01-26-2009 12:51 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Look at this please Killer X

My friends been banned

Why is it he doesn't have his own forum account to complain on?

He's probably tripped the anti bot patch, since I can't find him in Pillory at all.

Your imperfection.
01-26-2009 13:09 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
KILLER X

Thread Starter Thread Started by KILLER X
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he doesent have a forum account because he doesent no there is a forum and i told him to sign up on the forum but he says he doesent want to
01-26-2009 13:10 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Wait for a responce from szesezj on this matter
01-26-2009 13:22 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

if it is the anti bot, your friend will only be banned for an hour. get them to try and log on after 1 hour

01-26-2009 13:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
KILLER X

Thread Starter Thread Started by KILLER X

k thanks popeye
01-26-2009 15:14 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » lubu banned

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH