Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » aiming to join a clan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page aiming to join a clan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RedAl

Registration Date: 11-06-2008

aiming to join a clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish to join a clan as I reckon it would open up more possibilities for me and enhance my gameplay experience... anyone want to help out
11-07-2008 23:19 RedAl is offline Search for Posts by RedAl Add RedAl to your Buddy List
GRIPHOOK

Registration Date: 11-14-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u can join my clan ENEMY AT THE GATES we need more freindly people like yourself and otheres on bloodwars so if u like u can join my clan to see if u like it then if ur happy u can join Big Grin

01-26-2009 21:05 GRIPHOOK is offline Search for Posts by GRIPHOOK Add GRIPHOOK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GRIPHOOK
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there's always space in Deathbags for you

if u want to join look up dragonox and tell him u want to join Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER X: 01-27-2009 02:06.

01-27-2009 02:05 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » aiming to join a clan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH