Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Patch 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

New Patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

v. 1.1.0.15 10 February 2009

• Items with a prefix and suffix will not be copied when auctioned if the item without a prefix or suffix would not be copied.

• Honour is gained only when there is a winning party in the siege. Additionally each party has to consist of at least 5 players.

The second one is kind of confusing.. of course you need a winning party to get honor? Or is this refering to sieges that end in a stalemate?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-10-2009 10:59.

02-10-2009 10:54 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

demondude ... there was a way to siege each other and both parties get PoH. Unfortunatelly it allways ended in a draw and the parties consisted of 1 player.
The dev team simply stopped that now. Allthough I have no clue why.

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 02-10-2009 10:58.

02-10-2009 10:57 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One topic is enough for this matter I think.

Yes, this is refering to sieges ending in a stalemate.

02-10-2009 10:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
One topic is enough for this matter I think.

Yes, this is refering to sieges ending in a stalemate.

Yea.. they were both made at the same time tho, neither person nu the other was up

Thats interesting tho, i never nu that!

02-10-2009 11:01 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Stalemate due to both parties being alive after 10 rounds to be exact. This is done to stop mainly 1v1 sieges with both players wearing hp regeneration/bonus equipment but dealing equal damage and thus gaining PoH.

02-10-2009 11:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Confused so why has this been stopped ? just wondering surely thats the point of regen stuff ?

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-10-2009 11:45 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

They just blocked the PoH gaining from sieges ending draw and consisting of less than 5 people on both sides, not the regen itself.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 02-10-2009 11:47.

02-10-2009 11:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

Honour is gained only when there is a winning party in the siege. Additionally each party has to consist of at least 5 players.

INFO CONCERNING THAT PATCH.

Where is expedition patch ?? U (games operator) do nothing with that. Only changing game when someone crying.

There will not be possibility to get any PoH from sieges on UK server now. Due to changes more 1 year ago there is no possibility to join to offensive siege. You can join only to deffensive team. So when some mecenaries will join to defended clan siege will be canceled. How to get PoH then ?? Maybe any answer ??

WHAT U ARE DOING ??

Make fast changes to the game and implement new PATCH...

AND ONE THINK MORE. I SUPPOSE THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ANSWER FROM MODARATORS, WILL BE ??

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Blodsugare: 02-10-2009 12:36.

02-10-2009 12:33 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Blodsugare
How to get PoH then ?? Maybe any answer ??

maybe making sparring siege with other clan?

02-10-2009 12:45 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

so, maybe is time for get this out ?

v. 0.98f 19 June 2007
Players cannot join clans which take offensive actions concerning overtaking a square.

02-10-2009 12:45 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

RE: New Patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

[*]Honour is gained only when there is a winning party in the siege. Additionally each party has to consist of at least 5 players.

That means that currently 36 out of the 100 clans on this server would be unable to gain PoH, due to having less than 5 members. Granted most of those clans are probably inactive but some might not be.

I could understand if this patch was brought out to coincide with the patch that will make fights between specific groups of players possible, but there's no word of it.

What damage was 1 v 1 sieges having exactly? As far as i can tell, the top 10 or so players struggle to find full clan sieges they can join where they wont tip the scales, resulting in no PoH.

EDIT: Surely 1 v 1 sieges were the ideal solution. They can get PoH, and it meant full clan sieges didn't become imbalanced.

2nd EDIT: For grammar

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 02-10-2009 13:24.

02-10-2009 12:50 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Why I have the impression that DEV team is always trying to slow down our progress, so we play longer and longer and longer and thus pay more and more and more..

02-10-2009 12:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Cesarz

maybe small sparring with D.B. Do U want to lost your last PoH? I have no left so for me is no probem.

Game operators, make the same changes on UK server like on Moria or Moria II. Servers Moria and UK are totally diferent. Moria - 1000 ppl are playing everyday. Here on UK maybe 200. Moria - 30 sieges in the ongoing all time. On UK server maybe are 3 or 4.

What U want to do with that ??

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Blodsugare: 02-10-2009 13:01.

02-10-2009 12:55 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Race in game: Cursed One

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...htuser=0&page=1
look this thread if u understand polish
i think that devs have a "bad day" Tongue

No comment...

02-10-2009 14:15 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Oh dear.
Another patch aimed at making this server even worse.

Stopping 1 vrs 1 sieges is a really stupid idea.... unless you going finally implement a new arena for high level / small groups to gain poh?

You are crippling this server more & more every damn week. Why don't you just be done with it and close it down; because clearly you don't care whether we are enjoying playing your game or not.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-10-2009 14:17 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

quote:
Originally posted by Blodsugare
quote:
Originally posted by Cesarz

maybe small sparring with D.B. Do U want to lost your last PoH? I have no left so for me is no probem.

Game operators, make the same changes on UK server like on Moria or Moria II. Servers Moria and UK are totally diferent. Moria - 1000 ppl are playing everyday. Here on UK maybe 200. Moria - 30 sieges in the ongoing all time. On UK server maybe are 3 or 4.

What U want to do with that ??

I totally agree with Blod. What makes the devs believe that a patch that is suitable for a big server like Moria, where many more people are active is going to work for our server?? It can be hard enough (or near impossible) for some players to get poh and to take away the possibility that both sides get any seems extremely harsh. Imposing lower limits of people in the sieges as well makes it even harder for smaller clans that are trying to improve themselves.

02-10-2009 14:21 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Oh dear.
Another patch aimed at making this server even worse.

Stopping 1 vrs 1 sieges is a really stupid idea.... unless you going finally implement a new arena for high level / small groups to gain poh?

You are crippling this server more & more every damn week. Why don't you just be done with it and close it down; because clearly you don't care whether we are enjoying playing your game or not.

SHUTUP!!!!! Dont close it down... then il have to learn polish =[

I think the new patch is ok, maybe their paving the way for the pvp honor system (wishful thinking)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-10-2009 14:24.

02-10-2009 14:23 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Gumis1

DemonDude, u should start learning many months ago Tongue

02-10-2009 14:25 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Gumis, am I right with the 1st post?

- Patch cmentarza => Graveyard will generate PoH.

- Patch szpitala => Hospital will generate PoH.

- Patch po[redniaka => Employment agency will generate more people.

- Pach Pita-fight => Small group fights will generate PoH
- Patch Clan leadera => Leaders will get double PoH

These were meant to be implemented but are not going to be now.

02-10-2009 14:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Gumis1
DemonDude, u should start learning many months ago Tongue

That sounds ominous, i hope you dont know something the rest of us aren't aware of!!

With regards to this new patch, even if they'd made it so there needs to be a clear winner(ie. no draws) it wouldnt be so bad. (EDIT: Though i dont see why it was necessary to implement ANY patch in regards to this)

The patch as it stands impacts on the smallest clans on the server.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 02-10-2009 14:31.

02-10-2009 14:29 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

i was delighted when i saw this patch....i spotted the words poh..and taught its finally here..fights between groups of players for poh

but instead i find they are making it harder to get pohFrown

really why devs why!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-10-2009 14:29 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Gumis1

yes Diablo, u are right
"- Patch Clan leadera => Leaders will get double PoH + will not lose PoH"
they want to cancel all this patches, most of them are ready...

02-10-2009 14:31 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
diablo

Nice, perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned them, now I started another rant.
Be happy people, as you see it will always be worse.

02-10-2009 14:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

Is that the one every1s been talking about? .. the one thing people have been waiting for?

Thats a bad move if they decide to drop it .. even worse that they told us before telling us what they were guna give us instead!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-10-2009 14:39.

02-10-2009 14:38 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
quote:

Is that the one every1s been talking about? .. the one thing people have been waiting for?

Thats a bad move if they decide to drop it .. even worse that they told us before telling us what they were guna give us instead!

it was discussed about bring in pvp fights that would result in poh. But it seems that thats not going to happen anytime soon (or at all now). But to be honest that was what a lot of the really high players were doing already-sieges between 2 players resulting in a draw and both getting poh. But thats gone now too.

02-10-2009 14:50 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
diablo

As SushiMaker said on the Polish board: (roughly translated) You (players) don't want these patches so they will be not implemented.
Could someone translate/explain to me what is 'najemnictwo'? I think it means mercing, but I'm not sure.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 02-10-2009 14:57.

02-10-2009 14:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

diablo Mercenaries he make 2 poll about antymerc patch and both was about 75% disagree new patch. so he write this topic Tongue

02-10-2009 14:59 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Gumis1

I dont know how to translate it to english but it is when some1 is going help weaker clans to get some poh (on Necropolia u may get some PoP for help)

Edit:
Cesarz was faster

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gumis1: 02-10-2009 15:02.

02-10-2009 15:02 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
diablo

Thanks. Anitmerc patch would be fine. Easy to implement IF you have another source of PoH. Now we are back to the old Points of Friendship sieges...

02-10-2009 15:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
As SushiMaker said on the Polish board: (roughly translated) You (players) don't want these patches so they will be not implemented.
Could someone translate/explain to me what is 'najemnictwo'? I think it means mercing, but I'm not sure.

Thats stupid? What players dont want the patch?

Arnt the other servers have dying in anticiapation for this upgrade?

Ive been browsing the polish board with google translate for the past few days and i cant see anything that hints this? And i havnt seen anything that hints at something else instead of these patches?

What exactly are they doing then, if not working on the system? ... btw.. making it so that you need 5 people to get poh isnt more than 10 mins of work? ... they go days without doing anything on BWs, their other games must be godly with the amount of time that isnt spent on us (the kooler game)!!

02-10-2009 15:11 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
diablo

First 2 questions: Nobody knows Smile
What are they doing? Well, hard to say but I'll go for drinking and having fun and occasional coding. Some of the patches were 70-90% complete. Well, they showed us what we could have but won't. Why be annoyed? We never got it in the 1st place.

I think I learned how to 'not care' about the devs decision but just to play the game.

02-10-2009 15:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

That a good attitude diablo, its just that every time i hear someone complain about quiting the game i always talk about the pvp patch and how it can revolutionise the game

Ah well, the game still kicks ass! Pleased

02-10-2009 15:36 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
That a good attitude diablo, its just that every time i hear someone complain about quiting the game i always talk about the pvp patch and how it can revolutionise the game

Ah well, the game still kicks ass! Pleased

Then you have two options;

1. Come up with a new argument.

or my favourite

2. Let people whine about quitting. I'm sick of seeing people saying "OMG IM SO QUITIN DIS TYM I SPENT 8 MILLION STONEZ UPPIN MY LIGHT CAPE!!!!!!! SO UNFAIR!!"

If you're going to complain do it in a half coherent and sensible manner..

ONTOPIC: Terrible news. What patches have been abandoned then?

02-10-2009 15:45 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

Artoir, all I mentioned earlier. Well, it doesn't matter anyway.
After reading some of the Polish boards it seems that if we stop complaining we will be the favorite server, for things that were said there we would get banned. Which is good, at least we behave a bit better.

02-10-2009 15:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Bye-bye 1-1 poh sieges, was a pleasure knowing you Crying

I figured they would do something about them sooner or later, but I expected they would give us an alternative to get poh at the same time they.

02-10-2009 16:03 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

instead of just saying "players dont want this" why not start a poll on the thread concerning the patch, then we can vote on it. can we see some evidence of players not wanting said patches please?

02-10-2009 16:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

It doesn't matter, we are minority here. All the decisions/votes are taken on polish board.

02-10-2009 16:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i thought the server types were different, so why implement the same patches?

also blod, us mods dont have a say in anything either, all we do is uphold the rules and regulations of the board.

02-10-2009 16:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Different yes, but most of the things are same.. like sieges or attacks.

02-10-2009 16:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Your writing anyway will change nothing, so what for to raze.

Let us congratulate the administration of their wisdom

02-10-2009 17:17 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH