Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Patch 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
That a good attitude diablo, its just that every time i hear someone complain about quiting the game i always talk about the pvp patch and how it can revolutionise the game

Ah well, the game still kicks ass! Pleased

Then you have two options;

1. Come up with a new argument.

or my favourite

2. Let people whine about quitting. I'm sick of seeing people saying "OMG IM SO QUITIN DIS TYM I SPENT 8 MILLION STONEZ UPPIN MY LIGHT CAPE!!!!!!! SO UNFAIR!!"

If you're going to complain do it in a half coherent and sensible manner..

ONTOPIC: Terrible news. What patches have been abandoned then?

Who complains like that? lmao The only place you see that now is in the screaming room, and even then its usually always beatrice! lol

Well at least were the good server... according to recent topics anyway *cough*

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-10-2009 17:39.

02-10-2009 17:37 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
kobruk

Registration Date: 08-17-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: The Fluffs

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, another patch no-one wants, that we will protest about, and no doubt be ignored over.

This patch serves no purpose whatsoever other than wasting the time and money of the devs that prem accounts put into the game, when they could have done something useful for us.

I'd love for a dev to finally respond to one of these threads in a cogent manner and explain clearly the reasoning behind what has been done!

I have to say on face value this seems to be a reaction to someone having taken the Z1 square and they are trying to restrict points gains from expos by in effect getting rid of 1 on 1 PoH battles (which was supposedly going to be a patch anyway but, surprise, never came, so we improvised).

This is, IMO, the death of this server and BW in the UK. Hope the Devs are happy with the income from the other servers as this just reinforces my reasons for leaving.
02-10-2009 18:25 kobruk is offline Search for Posts by kobruk Add kobruk to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The patch has been introduced because we didn't want players to have access to infinite and easy way of gaining PoH. Gaining PoH should require effort.

And yes, I'm afraid this is true: arena patch has been suspended for now.

02-10-2009 18:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Is the key word suspended here?

02-10-2009 18:49 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
kobruk

Registration Date: 08-17-2007
Clan: The Fluffs

Well, thank you Szeszej for at least confirming that.

Guess that points the way for many of us, and says what we expected which is the arena will not be here anytime soon.
02-10-2009 18:49 kobruk is offline Search for Posts by kobruk Add kobruk to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

then get the arena patch working on the UK server!!!

Or give us another method to get PoH than running around asking for PoH sieges.

The Patch has a reason: slowing progress and stopping 1on1 PoH sieges ok.

Players should have no access to infinite PoH because PoH should require effort... Well yeah it willbe a great effort for the top 10 to join sieges in smaller clans and simply rip everything apart not their level ....

Again the Players of this server requested an alternative method to get PoH so stop hindering us and give us what we ask for.

P.S. I personally don't care if the polish players don't want it. I want it!

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
02-10-2009 18:54 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One

quote:
Po zapoznaniu sie z sugestiami kulturalnej czesci graczy, proponujemy nastepujace zmiany w BW:

1) Patch cmentarza => cmentarz bedzie generowab repa (pierwszy poziom 5/h, drugi poziom 10/h, trzeci 20/h).

2) Patch szpitala => szpital bedzie generowal repa (ilosc repa na godzine równa lvlowi szpitala, max poziom szpitala = 10).

3) Patch posredniaka => posredniak bedzie generowal wiecej ludzi (nie jest jeszcze ustalone ile, ale myslimy o wiekszym wzroscie na wyzszych poziomach).

4) Patch Clan leadera => lider klanu nie bedzie tracil reputacji na oblezeniach, oprócz tego kazda reputacja zyskana przez niego w oblezeniu bedzie mnozona *2.

5) Patch nowicjusza klanu => przez pierwsze 24h po dolaczeniu do klanu postac nie bedzie otrzymywala reputacji za wygrane oblezenia. Nadal bedzie mogla dolaczac do oblezen lub tworzyc wlasne.

6) Ilosc reputacji generowanej przez Katedre zmniejszy sie ze 120 do 100 na godzine, jednak efekty dodajace reputacji z budynków beda sie sumowaly.

W przyszlosci zostanie takze wprowadzony:
- Patch Pit-fight => bedzie mozna walczyc o repa z innymi graczami na arenie. Projekt jest na razie wstepny i wymaga testowania.

A teraz uwaga.
Zmiany moga wejsc wszystkie (6 punktów) lub zadna. Opcji posrednich nie ma!
Jesli zostanie przeglosowana opcja 'NIE', uznajemy, ze tematu nie bylo.
Czas trwania ankiety 2 dni.

I think its important thread for us too so ill try translate it for u (sorry for all mistakes):

quote:
After read ideas of polite player we propose to add this things to BW:

1) Patch Graveyard => graveyard will generate Poh (first lvl 5/h, second 10/h, third 20/h).

2) Patch Hospital => hospital will generate PoH (1 Poh per every lvl of hospital per every hour, max lvl of hospital = 10).

3) Patch Employment agency => employment agency will generate more ppl (we dont know how much yet but we think more ppl on higher lvls).

4) Patch Clan leader => clan leader will not lose PoH on sieges and will get 2 times more from sieges.

5) Patch New in clan => In first 24h after join clan person will not get PoH from sieges. He will still be able to join sieges and start them.

6) Amount of PoH generated by cathedral will be reduced to 100 per hour (120 now). Amount of genereted PoH will be sum from all building.

In future we will add this:
- Patch Pit-fight => u will be able to fight for PoH with other vampires on arena. This project need to testing.

Warning!
There maybe implement all proposal (all 6 points) or none of them. No chance to implement one of them only.
If there will be more votes for "NO" we will forgot about this topic.
Time for voting: 2 days

There is link for this topic on polish board: http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=560537
to vote u must register on polish board but if u want this patches do it Smile

And there Im asking mods to add poll here too.

02-10-2009 19:48 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Guys, all your suggestions were on the Polish board and nothing changed. By the looks of it we are quite similar to them in ranting Wink
Ermantil, no need to get overexcited by something you didn't get Wink

Nice work Gumis

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 02-10-2009 19:57.

02-10-2009 19:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
And there Im asking mods to add poll here too.

Thank you so much, it would be great if they could get all of opinions! ... who would vote no??

Maybe a poll for each idea (kus no1 will vote no for the pit-fights!

02-10-2009 19:59 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

demondude please read it properly

Warning!
There maybe implement all proposal (all 6 points) or none of them. No chance to implement one of them only.

so its all or nothing

02-10-2009 20:05 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

There was a poll -> http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=560537

YES 1024 61.58%
NO 623 37.46%
I don't know, let someone else decide for me. 16 0.96%

02-10-2009 21:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
demondude please read it properly

Warning!

so its all or nothing

I resally dissagree with most of them tho, then there will be 2 much honor floating around, theres a load as it is!

But some are good ideas, i like #5... and the arena wasnt included in the list.. its just said that 'in the future' .. but im just pulling at straw really (hoping the ideas alive Pleased )

02-10-2009 21:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/index.php

wow i think i understand now why dev are so focused on polish server.

polish There are 643 members (51 ghosts) and 97 guests browsing the forums. Record: 1,453 users on 07-03-2008 16:35.

and thats jus forum.

English There are 15 members (1 ghost) and 13 guests browsing the forums. Record: 95 users on 07-13-2007 09:59.

hummm...

02-10-2009 22:20 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

Hee, me and CC fell outa bed when we say that! =]

Edit: It is all the polish servers worth of people though

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-10-2009 22:42.

02-10-2009 22:39 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Sorry for the mess with the patches, please cast your vote in here suspended patch : cast your vote!!!

02-11-2009 02:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Sorry for the mess with the patches, please cast your vote in here suspended patch : cast your vote!!!

Wait a minute..

We actually have a say now?

02-12-2009 19:49 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH